50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
You heard right. A lawyer in Kenya has offerred President Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats in exchange for his daughters hand in marriage, who is currently 16 years old.

Would this lead to better relations between the two countries?

Kenyan lawyer offers livestock to wed Obama s daughter report - Yahoo News

Obama's Kenyan grandmother, who is in her early 90s, still lives in Kogelo, in western Kenya, home to a number of the president's relatives.
"I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him," he said.
Kiprono dismissed the notion he might be a gold-digger.
"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real," he insisted.
The young lawyer, whose age was not revealed, said he had already planned his proposal, which would be made on a hill near his rural village, and the wedding at which champagne would be shunned in favour of a traditional sour milk called "mursik".
Kiprono said that as a couple he and the young Obama would lead "a simple life".
"I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (maize porridge) and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman," he said.
  • Barack Obama

Obamas new son -in-law?
triballeader.jpg

You heard right. A lawyer in Kenya has offerred President Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats in exchange for his daughters hand in marriage, who is currently 16 years old.

Would this lead to better relations between the two countries?

Kenyan lawyer offers livestock to wed Obama s daughter report - Yahoo News

Obama's Kenyan grandmother, who is in her early 90s, still lives in Kogelo, in western Kenya, home to a number of the president's relatives.
"I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him," he said.
Kiprono dismissed the notion he might be a gold-digger.
"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real," he insisted.
The young lawyer, whose age was not revealed, said he had already planned his proposal, which would be made on a hill near his rural village, and the wedding at which champagne would be shunned in favour of a traditional sour milk called "mursik".
Kiprono said that as a couple he and the young Obama would lead "a simple life".
"I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (maize porridge) and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman," he said.
  • Barack Obama
I think Obama should hold out for a bigger offer.

You know the fruit dont fall far the tree. This one looks just like her evil mother.
sasha-obama-shorts.jpg

It's apparent this lawyer thinks of Obama as being a fellow Kenyan Muslim because no one has ever made such an offer to a POTUS. And he could have knowledge of what a lot of people have suspected for years. It'll all come out in the wash.

Barry shouldn't make a decision on the guy's offer until he finds out his position on clitoris mutilations, unless he's just greedy and could use some cows and stuff.

Last edited:
Barry shouldn't make a decision on the guy's offer until he finds out his position clitoris mutilations, unless he's just greedy and could use some cows and stuff.
In east Africa the surgery is standard practice.

No self respecting groom would marry a girl who hasn't had the operation.

True story ...... :cool:

Damed good offer for one bride.

Hope the girl realize what an honor he's done her father and her by this staggering offer.

Both Barry's girls are lookers and I'm sure he'll be beating the boys off with a club later on.

Good offer for a bride in AFrica though.

To his credit, the Kenyan lawyer knew not to offer dollars for his daughter, knowing that soon the dollar will be worthless.

I say that since the Muslim lawyer said he had his eyes on Obama's daughter since she was only 10 years old, he should have made the offer then.

After all, he could have saved some of his livestock.

Forum List

Back