FEC: Trump-Stormy Case ‘Not a Campaign Finance Violation’

I thought they had him this time for sure. I thought this was it. Last time I was 100% sure, this time I was 110% sure.

A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It's not a campaign finance violation. It's not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor.

Wow....

I believe this is what Garland and the US DOJ told DA Bragg when they said, "THERE IS NOTHING TO PROSRCUTE" ... before they walked away and said 'There is NO crime, there is NO case here.'

Bragg, however, having run for office on the SOLE campaign promise to 'Get Trump' ... and trying SO hard to keep that promise ... is showing how difficult it is for him to actually ACCEPT the legal facts in this case and walk away while he can ... after he, himself, has already committed several crimes attempting to keep that promise.

I said it almost a week ago, and I will say it again now...

Unless Bragg demonstrates some intelligence, unless he is careful, and without outside / federal protection, Bragg may see the inside of a jail cell before Trump ever does.

Don't worry yet, snowflakes - it is not time to weep, run out into the streets, and scream at the sky again just yet over this case...but the time is getting closer.

I believe this is what Garland and the US DOJ told DA Bragg when they said, "THERE IS NOTHING TO PROSRCUTE" ... before they walked away and said 'There is NO crime, there is NO case here.'
You "believe" wrong and you're making shit up

Wow....

Bragg, however, having run for office on the SOLE campaign promise to 'Get Trump' ... and trying SO hard to keep that promise ... is showing how difficult it is for him to actually ACCEPT the legal facts in this case and walk away while he can ... after he, himself, has already committed several crimes attempting to keep that promise.

I said it almost a week ago, and I will say it again now...

Unless Bragg demonstrates some intelligence, unless he is careful, and without outside / federal protection, Bragg may see the inside of a jail cell before Trump ever does.

Don't worry yet, snowflakes - it is not time to weep, run out into the streets, and scream at the sky again just yet over this case...[/s]but the time is getting closer.
maybe next time? I want to know if they will ever get him. So far it is all made up stories. Russia Gate, "the phone call", Grab pussy, ohh the list is long, but "nothing yet"

Remember the "income tax records" ?

Just sayin....

Last edited:
Always has been lies, 2nd-hand rumors, non-existent whistleblowers, illegally manufactured false evidence, etc... for 7 years now.

Imagine putting all your effort, time, money, reputation, credibility, & respect into one desperate sham, scheme, scandal, and / or coup afyer another for 7 straight years, not only to fail but to also be exposed as Constitution and Rule of Law violators, scam artists, criminals, liars, perjurors, and traitors...

Truly pathetic.

Always has been lies, 2nd-hand rumors, non-existent whistleblowers, illegally manufactured false evidence, etc... for 7 years now.

Imagine putting all your effort, time, money, reputation, credibility, & respect into one desperate sham, scheme, scandal, and / or coup afyer another for 7 straight years, not only to fail but to also be exposed as Constitution and Rule of Law violators, scam artists, criminals, liars, perjurors, and traitors...

Truly pathetic.
What are you whining about?

I couldn't tell through all those Orange tears

Yes it was.

Try to follow the conversation, stupid leftard.
Fuck the conversation. I read what they said.

They said that Bragg can't charge campaign violations.

Newsflash...he didn't charge him with that

What they did NOT say was that Cohen didn't commit campaign violations...ya know...the "underlying crime"

He's a Trump nominated member of the FEC. What would you expect from a sycophant?

Crystal Mason, a Black woman, was sentenced to five years in prison for inadvertently violating an election law in 2016. She thought she was allowed to vote and filled out a provisional ballot that was never counted. Donald Trump blatantly and intentionally violated federal campaign finance laws on his way to winning the 2016 presidential election. But former Attorney General Bill Barr—and now Republican FEC Commissioners Sean Cooksey and Trey Trainor—have blocked investigation and enforcement of Trump’s violations.

Now it’s up to the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hold Trump accountable and make clear that no one is above the law. The clock is ticking; a five–year statute of limitations for Trump’s campaign finance crimes gives the DOJ only 5 more months to prosecute these crimes.

The FEC’s nonpartisan career staff attorneys recommended that the Commission find reason to believe that Trump, his campaign committee
, and the Trump Organization committed the violations alleged in Common Cause’s complaints.

Forum List

Back