Fear and loathing, and the Mid Terms.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
American politics has been consumed by a battle of the fearmongers.

Fear. That has become the byword for the US Midterms. As American citizens go to the polls today, it is the politics of fear that is being most readily used by politicians in an effort to present the hundreds of House, Senate and governor races across the country as the most consequential in history.

The Midterms, as analysts and commentators go hoarse every four years repeating, always come down to turnout. But rarely has the insistence from politicians that these races matter, that something big is at stake and thus voters must show up to cast their ballots, been so felt, not just in the US, but around the world where these races are being watched keenly.

Fear, loathing and the Midterms

Fear. That has become the byword for the US Midterms. As American citizens go to the polls today, it is the politics of fear that is being most readily used by politicians in an effort to present the hundreds of House, Senate and governor races across the country as the most consequential in history.

The Midterms, as analysts and commentators go hoarse every four years repeating, always come down to turnout. But rarely has the insistence from politicians that these races matter, that something big is at stake and thus voters must show up to cast their ballots, been so felt, not just in the US, but around the world where these races are being watched keenly.

What is your opinion ?

• Banned

What is your opinion ?

Still trolling?

Race (illegal aliens, assorted fake refugees, and other White-haters) is the main issue. It is a battle of numbers of non-White AND certain tricks democrats use to suppress normal Whites from voting vs Americans who want to make America great again.

`
I'm in the middle of a building project here and my main fear was this rain would never stop. It stopped...and now there's light scattered snow. As for politics, it's the same old, same old.

Windparadox, you idiot, finish your stupid building, whatever the fuck that means. :p

Do you think his rhetoric is inflammatory?

What is your native language? For example define "rhetoric," who is delivering the "rhetoric," and what you mean by "inflammatory."

I had fear, of the GOP finally killing the ACA, pre-existing conditions and expanded Medicaid.

I had fear of the GOP with their obsession with killing SS, Medicare and Medicaid can have checks and balances.

I had fear in my state of lowered taxes and decrease in social programs and a jump in homelessness.

I had fear in our ex GOP controlled state they would close all PP's and the state would have rampant HIV and STD's rates.

I had fear our ex GOP controlled state would kill all social programs even those that helped opium addiction.

Our state has a Dem SOS , the first since 1995 and also a Dem Attorney General the first since 2003. We also had a top GOP heavy state SC and now we are more balanced, we also have a new Dem Governor who can veto all the GOP top heavy congress bills.

I had fear the ex GOP controlled state would continue to harm the public schools.

I had fear the ex GOP controlled state would continue to not put money in the roads and would keep letting our water and land be polluted.

(I'm tire, I apologize for any misspellings or any sentence structure that is not grammatically correct)

Yes his rhetoric has caused quite a bit of fear and disgust, and the numbers who voted are proof.

Last edited:
Penelope please go back to sleep. :p

As far as medical...it is all about free birthing of disgusting illegal aliens which costs White Americans tens of thousands of dollars were they to have a child delivered at a hospital, but is free to Darkies. No normal person relies on "health care" for quality of life.

`
I'm in the middle of a building project here and my main fear was this rain would never stop. It stopped...and now there's light scattered snow. As for politics, it's the same old, same old.
Snow? But how can that be when the liberals have been saying that the Earth year after year is warming up.....You know, FEAR MONGERING, that the Earth is burning up....Oops, once again, a liberal will tell the truth without them realizing it.

Yes his rhetoric has caused quite a bit of fear and disgust, and the numbers who voted are proof.
All very much evident Pene

Yet i'd caution anyone hangin' hat on party ideology that they all work for the same people

~S~

I had fear, of the GOP finally killing the ACA, pre-existing conditions and expanded Medicaid.

I had fear of the GOP with their obsession with killing SS, Medicare and Medicaid can have checks and balances.

I had fear in my state of lowered taxes and decrease in social programs and a jump in homelessness.

I had fear in our ex GOP controlled state they would close all PP's and the state would have rampant HIV and STD's rates.

I had fear our ex GOP controlled state would kill all social programs even those that helped opium addiction.

Our state has a Dem SOS , the first since 1995 and also a Dem Attorney General the first since 2003. We also had a top GOP heavy state SC and now we are more balanced, we also have a new Dem Governor who can veto all the GOP top heavy congress bills.

I had fear the ex GOP controlled state would continue to harm the public schools.

I had fear the ex GOP controlled state would continue to not put money in the roads and would keep letting our water and land be polluted.

(I'm tire, I apologize for any misspellings or any sentence structure that is not grammatically correct)

Some unpicking might be useful, at this stage.

Obama suffered some huge mid term losses, most likely the worst of any President, going back to Democrat Harry S. Truman.

We should all have fear from tyranny like Marxism and Islam. How many tens of millions have died as a result of those ideologies in the last 100 years alone?

Fear is the biggest motivator.

And since the entire country is walking around like an open emotional wound right now, it's easy pickins for politicians.

Those who seek to divide us have won, at least for now.

They won when they imported bunch of anti-Americans into the country.

Now the only question is how do we deal with it. There won't be any resolution until either group wins. I would be surprised if we didn't have a war going forward.

Forum List

Back