FDR Admiration Society

Here ya go, ya lazy fuck....

On Sunday, December 7, 1941, Japan launched a sneak attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, shattering the peace of a beautiful Hawaiian morning and leaving much of the fleet broken and burning. The destruction and death that the Japanese military visited upon Pearl Harbor that day — 18 naval vessels (including eight battleships) sunk or heavily damaged, 188 planes destroyed, over 2,000 servicemen killed — were exacerbated by the fact that American commanders in Hawaii were caught by surprise..

A conspiracy theory essay from the magazine of the John Birch Society is not recognized by any historians or academic entities of repute (accredited universities and colleges). Your essay is a conspiracy theory based on subjective speculations and misinformation and is unsourced itself. In other words, it is not created from provable facts. There is no way to check on the claims. In any case, much of it's contents have been debunked long ago.
You prefer to believe in the state, which has proven itself as a liar over and over again.

Who you gonna believe? The state or your lying eyes. You chose the state. CRAZY!
I prefer to rely on writers and scholars who use adapted methods and standards of research and sourcing, instead of political commentators and people with specific agendas to fulfill who follow no rules and leave no way to validate their works. Histories are sourced in such a way that readers can review accuracy and determine fact from fiction, fact from speculation, subjectivity from objectivity and have the opportunity to validate or invalidate the author's analysis and conclusions. The piece being discussed here would be the cause of rejection and a failing grade if it were used as a source for any work submitted at a college, university and probably even a high school.
Many scholars have exposed FDR's treason. You're just too afraid to admit it. Grow some balls.

tumblr_meu937jvLq1rmizsno1_500.jpg

Last edited:

On Sunday, December 7, 1941, Japan launched a sneak attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, shattering the peace of a beautiful Hawaiian morning and leaving much of the fleet broken and burning. The destruction and death that the Japanese military visited upon Pearl Harbor that day — 18 naval vessels (including eight battleships) sunk or heavily damaged, 188 planes destroyed, over 2,000 servicemen killed — were exacerbated by the fact that American commanders in Hawaii were caught by surprise..

A conspiracy theory essay from the magazine of the John Birch Society is not recognized by any historians or academic entities of repute (accredited universities and colleges). Your essay is a conspiracy theory based on subjective speculations and misinformation and is unsourced itself. In other words, it is not created from provable facts. There is no way to check on the claims. In any case, much of it's contents have been debunked long ago.
Why do you get all butthurt when someone tells the truth about a democrat? Do you think that they are pristine and without blemish? Does it upset your sense of decorum? I don't believe that FDR was an inherently bad man, but I don't see him as the iconic figure that you apparently do. He signed off on our indentured servitude when he could have told the banking oligarchs to go pound sand. When these banking oligarchs recruited Smedley Butler to attempt a fascist takeover of the USA.INC in 1934 , FDR allowed them to go free because he was afraid that they would further crash the economy if he allowed them to stand trial for treason because they threatened to do so...did he not realize that he could have confiscated their ill-gotten wealth and that the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank that orchestrated the crash of 1929 (so they could buy up shares of unaffiliated banks and corporations that they coveted for pennies on the dollar) and put Congress in charge of printing our currency without usury? If he did not realize that, he was incompetent, if he knew and did nothing, then he was part of the attempted coup d 'etat and expecting a huge pay off....either way his legacy is tainted just for that.

There would not have been any Nazi threat or Russian communist threat had it not been for the financing of Wall Street and the banking oligarchs that propped up these countries so they could take advantage of their resources and enriching themselves through war....and that is a fact. It wasn't just the Prescott Bush types that provided capital to take advantage of Germany's industrial prowess, it was other monarchs in other European countries that used the Nazi party as a bulwark against the USSR when Josef Stalin strayed from the script because the Bolshevik revolution was funded by Wall Street and the bankers. The last great president that we had that attempted to take a stand against the global elites was JFK and he paid for it with his life. Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan tried to make changes and attempts were made on their lives. There was a coup de 'e'tat when JFK was publicly murdered and the shadow government that really calls the shots only became further entrenched and they have had 52 years since his murder to further manipulate the system. You call me a "conspiracy theorist" in a lame attempt to demonize me....typical. The fact of the matter is that in 1967, the CIA manipulated media via "Operation Mockingbird" infiltrated the most powerful media organizations and used that term to marginalize anyone that questioned the official story of JFK's murder. I know more than most because I have made it my business to attempt to learn the truth. I stopped watching TV three years ago except for the occasional football game and all I do is read, listen to lectures, documentaries and do the proper vetting of information. I have no political agenda and I operate on a higher level of awareness than most because this is all I do. I attack an issue from every angle and discern the information to the best of my ability. I am trying to give people here the benefit of all the time I have spent seeking the truth. I am always open to debate and an exchange of ideas....but if you want to get into an insult fest? I am down with that as well. It's your choice.

But yet FDR made us indentured debt slaves after the Chaper 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC and the gold confiscation of the people under threat of imprisonment and a hefty fine in exchange for a fiat Federal Reserve note that was backed by nothing...people turned in their gold (a tangible asset) the foreign owned Fed bankers gave them a piece of paper....good trade, eh?

He also made the soviets do 90% of the fighting and dying and ended up with half of Europe

Most interesting. How did he do that? Please provide historical references.

Soviet deaths, over 10 million
US deaths in Europe, 200,000

Soviets killed 4 million Nazis, US killed 300,000 mostly through bombing raids

The Soviets faced the majority of the German Army on the Eastern Front. The Western Front was defended by fewer divisions and less than top notch troops

For all this, FDR ended up with all of Western Europe (the best part economically) the Soviets got to keep territory they fought and died for

I seriously doubt FDR ordered Hitler to invade the Soviet Union in order to have the Soviets do "90% of the fighting".

Each of your silly pronouncements surpasses the previous. You get a certain credit for constancy, I suppose.

But yet FDR made us indentured debt slaves after the Chaper 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC and the gold confiscation of the people under threat of imprisonment and a hefty fine in exchange for a fiat Federal Reserve note that was backed by nothing...people turned in their gold (a tangible asset) the foreign owned Fed bankers gave them a piece of paper....good trade, eh?

History shows FDR turned us into an economic and military superpower

FDR turned us into a modern democracy

He also made the soviets do 90% of the fighting and dying and ended up with half of Europe

The Soviets faced the majority of the German Army on the Eastern Front. The Western Front was defended by fewer divisions and less than top notch troops

For all this, FDR ended up with all of Western Europe (the best part economically) the Soviets got to keep territory they fought and died for

I seriously doubt FDR ordered Hitler to invade the Soviet Union in order to have the Soviets do "90% of the fighting".

Each of your silly pronouncements surpasses the previous. You get a certain credit for constancy, I suppose.

In spite of Stalin's demands that we invade Europe as early as 1942, FDR held back on the invasion of France until June 1944. Every month that FDR held off invading cost Stalin tens of thousands of deaths and saved us thousands of deaths

You prefer to believe in the state, which has proven itself as a liar over and over again.

Who you gonna believe? The state or your lying eyes. You chose the state. CRAZY!
I prefer to rely on writers and scholars who use adapted methods and standards of research and sourcing, instead of political commentators and people with specific agendas to fulfill who follow no rules and leave no way to validate their works. Histories are sourced in such a way that readers can review accuracy and determine fact from fiction, fact from speculation, subjectivity from objectivity and have the opportunity to validate or invalidate the author's analysis and conclusions. The piece being discussed here would be the cause of rejection and a failing grade if it were used as a source for any work submitted at a college, university and probably even a high school.

No, you prefer to listen to those that fit your world view and nothing else will do. A mind is like a parachute....only works if it is open. I know how hard it was for me so why should I expect it to be easy for you?

No, FDR made us collateral on the debt with a bond created from our birth certificate. We were not founded as a democracy..a democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner. We were formed as a Republic and they are not mutually exclusive.

In spite of Stalin's demands that we invade Europe as early as 1942, FDR held back on the invasion of France until June 1944. Every month that FDR held off invading cost Stalin tens of thousands of deaths and saved us thousands of deaths

"In late May 1942 the Soviet Union and the United States made a joint announcement that a "... full understanding was reached with regard to the urgent tasks of creating a second front in Europe in 1942." However, Churchill persuaded Roosevelt to postpone the promised invasion as, even with American help, the Allies did not have adequate forces for such a strike.

"Instead of an immediate return to France, the Western Allies staged offensives in the Mediterranean Theater of Operations, where British troops were already stationed. By mid-1943, the campaign in North Africa had been won. The Allies then launched the invasion of Sicily in July 1943, and later invaded Italy in September 1943. By then, Soviet forces were on the offensive and had won a major victory at the Battle of Stalingrad. The decision to undertake a cross-channel invasion within the next year was taken at the Trident Conference in Washington in May 1943. Initial planning was constrained by the number of available landing craft, most of which were already committed in the Mediterranean and Pacific. At the Tehran Conference in November 1943, Roosevelt and Churchill promised Stalin that they would open the long-delayed second front in May 1944."
- Wikipedia.

A far more indicative quote:

In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."

It was Franklin Roosevelt who ended America's guidance under the United States Constitution.

Oh please, do find a history book to read.

I will agree that he was by far more a CinC than our current pretender.
Grand strategy was determined by the C in C not a Pentagon until 1943..

Nope. Strategy and tactics were devised by the military leadership and presented to FDR, who never served in the military.
He was Assistant Secretary to the Navy during WWI...But then again Lincoln had no real experience either...

And the North nearly lost.

No, the North did not nearly lose.
But you can admit the North didn't finish the job.......We needed another month or 2

FDR....one of the most overrated presidents ever.
And for republican idiots GWB was one of the great ones Should have had a 3rd term then he could have completely destroyed the republican party
Right as rain, Edds.......GW Bush was just a puppet and Dick Cheney was the one actually calling the shots with Poppy Bush chiming in from time to time. You knew about all of this 12 years before I did...I should have listened to you.

No, FDR made us collateral on the debt with a bond created from our birth certificate. We were not founded as a democracy..a democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner. We were formed as a Republic and they are not mutually exclusive.

Very true

And FDRs policies kept the wolves at bay from the poor people

d08053d7cc1e60df14b964783c6fe6ec.jpg

"In late May 1942 the Soviet Union and the United States made a joint announcement that a "... full understanding was reached with regard to the urgent tasks of creating a second front in Europe in 1942." However, Churchill persuaded Roosevelt to postpone the promised invasion as, even with American help, the Allies did not have adequate forces for such a strike.

"Instead of an immediate return to France, the Western Allies staged offensives in the Mediterranean Theater of Operations, where British troops were already stationed. By mid-1943, the campaign in North Africa had been won. The Allies then launched the invasion of Sicily in July 1943, and later invaded Italy in September 1943. By then, Soviet forces were on the offensive and had won a major victory at the Battle of Stalingrad. The decision to undertake a cross-channel invasion within the next year was taken at the Trident Conference in Washington in May 1943. Initial planning was constrained by the number of available landing craft, most of which were already committed in the Mediterranean and Pacific. At the Tehran Conference in November 1943, Roosevelt and Churchill promised Stalin that they would open the long-delayed second front in May 1944."
- Wikipedia.

The fate of the Soviet Union hung in the balance at Stalingrad. They desperately needed our intervention

And still, FDR held back....waiting for the "right time"

Grand strategy was determined by the C in C not a Pentagon until 1943..

Nope. Strategy and tactics were devised by the military leadership and presented to FDR, who never served in the military.
He was Assistant Secretary to the Navy during WWI...But then again Lincoln had no real experience either...

And the North nearly lost.

No, the North did not nearly lose.
But you can admit the North didn't finish the job.......We needed another month or 2

Here is a fun fact that very few know. The Jesuit order of the catholic church told the south that if they went up against the north that the armies of England and France would help. England staged their armies in Canada, France staged their's in Mexico...it was the Tsar of Russia that kept those two armies at bay because he positioned his naval fleet in the Atlantic ready to enter on behalf of the north should those two nations jump in.....

Here is a quote from Lincoln " The war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.”. Lincoln was killed by a Jesuit adjudicator and all ties to the Vatican were cut off for over 150 years and only reestablished by Reagan in 1984.

- Wikipedia.

The fate of the Soviet Union hung in the balance at Stalingrad. They desperately needed our intervention

And still, FDR held back....waiting for the "right time"
Are you referring FDR's and Stalin's sexual encounters?

In terms of the economic recovery.....FDR "got it"

The recovery was not about economic indicators, bank stability or ensuring the capitalists led the recovery

It was about people. It was the lowest rung of our society that was doing most of the suffering. They had to be taken care of first.

Very true

And FDRs policies kept the wolves at bay from the poor people

d08053d7cc1e60df14b964783c6fe6ec.jpg

No, FDR caved into the bankers, made everyone born after 1935 "collateral" on a debt that he could have wiped away had he had the nads to tell the Fed bank to fuck off. He didn't even go after them when they tried to oust him with a fascist takeover in 1934. He cowered in fear that they would use their fiat currency to crash the economy that was still in the middle of the depression those POS caused.....you need to learn some real history and not the lies you were taught in school whose cirriculum was picked out for the masses ny tax free foundations tied to the Fed like the Rockefellers and Carnegies.

Forum List

Back