FBI Under Comey Coordinated a COUP against President Trump.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Boom!

There it is. The Investigation, The Fake Russian Collusion Accusations, The FISA Court, The Surveillance was all an orchestrated attack by Clinton, Obama and their cronies in THE FBI and DOJ.

I recommend reading the letter written from the House of Representatives to Rod Rosenstein on the linked page.

Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

New documents provided to Congress raise “grave concerns” about an “apparent systemic culture of media leaking” among high-level FBI and Justice Department officials to release information damaging to President Trump, a top Republican congressman charged in a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Monday.

In the letter, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., points in particular to two text message exchanges in April 2017 between now-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page, in which the two discuss the bureau's "media leak strategy."

"I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go," Strzok texted Page on April 10, 2017, according to Meadows, who cited newly produced documents from the Justice Department.

Two days later, Strzok wrote, "Well done, Page," and told her that two negative articles about Page's "namesake" would soon come out. That was an apparent reference to Carter Page, the former Trump adviser whom the FBI surveilled for months after obtaining a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court.

The FBI and DOJ declined to comment. Fox News also reached out to lawyers for Strzok and Page; they did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

On April 11, 2017, the Washington Post published a story titled, "FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor former Trump adviser Carter Page. The article, citing "law enforcement and other U.S. officials," reported that the DOJ and FBI had convinced a FISA judge there was "probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia."

The text message exchanges "should lead a reasonable person to question whether there was a sincere desire to investigate wrongdoing or to place derogatory information in the media to justify a continued probe," Meadows, who serves on the House Oversight Committee, wrote.

Page has not been charged with any wrongdoing. Heavily redacted documents have since shown that a dossier written by ex-British spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign played a key role in obtaining the FISA warrant to surveil him beginning in October 2016.

Last edited:
Next time, Trump should try not engaging in crime and treason. It’s probably too hard for him, though.

There is enough smoke coming from Comey, DOJ, FBI et al to warrant a serious investigation into these people, but I don’t think,it will happen. The liberal MSM certainly won’t push for it like they pushed the Watergate investigation, and the GOP doesn’t have the balls to demand it.

Coup ATTEMPT.

It will not be successful.

At least we all now know that the next Democrat who is duly elected colluded with China to rig the election and should be removed from office.

If I were the judge that issued the warrant to allow spying on Carter Page, and all they got him on was getting a date wrong that he had already disclosed in WRITING in a disclosure agreement, and then I found out later he was set up by a Clinton Cronie, I am Pissed, and I am wanting heads to roll. Same with THE FISA SCAM perpetrated on THE FISA COURT by Rosenstein, Comey, Yates and McCabe.

Boom!

There it is. The Investigation, The Fake Russian Collusion Accusations, The FISA Court, The Surveillance was all an orchestrated attack by Clinton, Obama and their cronies in THE FBI and DOJ.

I recommend reading the letter written from the House of Representatives to Rod Rosenstein on the linked page.

Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

New documents provided to Congress raise “grave concerns” about an “apparent systemic culture of media leaking” among high-level FBI and Justice Department officials to release information damaging to President Trump, a top Republican congressman charged in a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Monday.

In the letter, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., points in particular to two text message exchanges in April 2017 between now-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page, in which the two discuss the bureau's "media leak strategy."

"I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go," Strzok texted Page on April 10, 2017, according to Meadows, who cited newly produced documents from the Justice Department.

Two days later, Strzok wrote, "Well done, Page," and told her that two negative articles about Page's "namesake" would soon come out. That was an apparent reference to Carter Page, the former Trump adviser whom the FBI surveilled for months after obtaining a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court.

The FBI and DOJ declined to comment. Fox News also reached out to lawyers for Strzok and Page; they did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

On April 11, 2017, the Washington Post published a story titled, "FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor former Trump adviser Carter Page. The article, citing "law enforcement and other U.S. officials," reported that the DOJ and FBI had convinced a FISA judge there was "probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia."

The text message exchanges "should lead a reasonable person to question whether there was a sincere desire to investigate wrongdoing or to place derogatory information in the media to justify a continued probe," Meadows, who serves on the House Oversight Committee, wrote.

Page has not been charged with any wrongdoing. Heavily redacted documents have since shown that a dossier written by ex-British spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign played a key role in obtaining the FISA warrant to surveil him beginning in October 2016.

So, the title has Comey in it, but the article doesn't. Care to explain?

Boom!

Comey is very tall.

Boom!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

We'll see more and more of the corruption over the next couple of weeks leading up to the election as Trump declassifies FISA warrant documents. The American people will have a much clearer picture of the coup just before November.

QUOTE="ColonelAngus, post: 20759377, member: 53683"]Coup ATTEMPT.

It will not be successful.

At least we all now know that the next Democrat who is duly elected colluded with China to rig the election and should be removed from office.[/QUOTE]
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Boom!

tl;dr

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes very big, but when does justice get started on this?
  2. The whole DC pig pin is rigged liberal.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Pretty much never since DC was populated with Marxist Obama-Clinton Sycophants for the past 8 years.

Just look at Mueller....he is as Partisan as it gets.....and refuses to look at Podesta-Clinton's Collusion with Russia to obtain the Russian Dossier which was falsely used to obtain a FISA spying warrant on The Trump campaign in the middle of an election. WTF? Obama contributed over a Million Dollars of his own to having The Russian Dossier created. Clinton gave $13 Million. And the DNC also gave money towards it.

Then you had THE DNC hiring Pakistani Hackers who hacked in to Federal Files. They gave Seth Rich some of Podesta emails. Seth Rich gets murdered and The Pakistanis flee the country. These people worked directly for Clinton and Schultz. And NOTHING was done about it.

Where is the outrage? Hell, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FBI AND DOJ?

Last edited:
Boom!

Treasonous fucks

Boom!

What did he know? When did he know it? When will he get his helicopter ride?

Boom!

What did he know? When did he know it? When will he get his helicopter ride?
when does he get his freefall ride out of the helicopter?

Boom!

need bigger font.

Forum List

Back