FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

When one woman showed reluctance, King was allegedly heard saying that performing the act 'would help your soul'.

Senior FBI officials later sent King a copy of the incriminating tape and called him an 'evil abnormal beast' and his sexual exploits would be 'on record for all time'.

The letter also suggested he should commit suicide before his wrongs were revealed to the world.

Who is David Garrow?
The American historian and author, 66, has frequently written about the civil rights movement in the US.

His 1986 biography about King, Bearing the Cross, won the Pulitzer Prize for biography.

He has taught history at a number of universities across the US and also written about Barack Obama and reproductive rights.

The distinguished researcher detailed some of King's affairs in his original biography but he said he was not aware of its scale until now.

He also published The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr, a work that analyses the relationship between the intelligence service and the civil rights leader.

King's philandering has long been suspected, however Garrow, who spent several months digging through the archive material, said he had no idea of the scale or the ugliness of it and his apparent indifference to rape until he saw the files.

He said: 'It poses so fundamental a challenge to his historical stature as to require the most complete and extensive historical review possible.'

Among the revelations is a claim by a prostitute who said she was involved in a threesome with King, which she described as the worst orgy she had ever experienced.

His wife Coretta often complained he was hardly with her and even said he would spend less than 10 hours a month at home.

According to one FBI report, King even said: 'She should go out and have some sexual affairs of her own.

Another example of a right wing racist trying to discredit a black man who deserves honor.

I see you have no counter to the FBI tapes, just a lot of anger and partisan too, which hurts YOUR case about the man. It has been long known that Hoover was a full blown racist who tried to take down King, but he never followed through on all the surveillance he had on him.

King was a flawed man who did amazing things to help expose the utter rot of illegal Segregation that had relegated black people to a second rate existence, a demeaning situation to live under.

His street marches exposed the ugliness of institutional racism, garnered a number of celebrity supporters who would march with him. He gave a great 1963 speech that THEN excited the people, but today disregarded by many because of their hate.

His leadership on the Montgomery Bus Boycott was a major factor in their success.

His leadership in the Chicago marches exposed Mayor Daley as a virulent racist who made promises he never followed through.

Follow the truth no matter how unpleasant they are, what King did with women was bad, what he did for Civil rights is what will be remembered in history books.

When one woman showed reluctance, King was allegedly heard saying that performing the act 'would help your soul'.

Senior FBI officials later sent King a copy of the incriminating tape and called him an 'evil abnormal beast' and his sexual exploits would be 'on record for all time'.

The letter also suggested he should commit suicide before his wrongs were revealed to the world.

Who is David Garrow?
The American historian and author, 66, has frequently written about the civil rights movement in the US.

His 1986 biography about King, Bearing the Cross, won the Pulitzer Prize for biography.

He has taught history at a number of universities across the US and also written about Barack Obama and reproductive rights.

The distinguished researcher detailed some of King's affairs in his original biography but he said he was not aware of its scale until now.

He also published The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr, a work that analyses the relationship between the intelligence service and the civil rights leader.

King's philandering has long been suspected, however Garrow, who spent several months digging through the archive material, said he had no idea of the scale or the ugliness of it and his apparent indifference to rape until he saw the files.

He said: 'It poses so fundamental a challenge to his historical stature as to require the most complete and extensive historical review possible.'

Among the revelations is a claim by a prostitute who said she was involved in a threesome with King, which she described as the worst orgy she had ever experienced.

His wife Coretta often complained he was hardly with her and even said he would spend less than 10 hours a month at home.

According to one FBI report, King even said: 'She should go out and have some sexual affairs of her own.

That poor woman was the real saint. her kids have legally locked up her own handwritten autobiography. The one that's available now is extensively edited to protect that freaking letch.

Jo

Comes as no supprise to most of us...but good to see the truth is getting exposed to the daylight.

Another shocking fact is revealed: The FBI allowed King to rape a woman...they were next door to the motel room and listened to it all and did nothing to intervene.

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner | Daily Mail Online

13968832-7071713-image-a-3_1558857539565.jpg
Something the Trumpets should be proud of.

Comes as no supprise to most of us...but good to see the truth is getting exposed to the daylight.

Another shocking fact is revealed: The FBI allowed King to rape a woman...they were next door to the motel room and listened to it all and did nothing to intervene.

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner | Daily Mail Online

13968832-7071713-image-a-3_1558857539565.jpg
Now they are trying to character assassinate MLK, after the King's family had released on their website about the government were the ones that had killed their father, but was not James Earl Ray that the history books are proclaiming to be the lone gunman. By pushing the narrative that MLK was an evil man. That everybody will say," He deserved to be killed by the government". Then the government will look like the good guys and he the bad guy. This should let us know that there are still more of the federal agents that are still in power to be pushing out this propaganda. Trying to cover up their tracks. Pres.Trump has lots to drain.

Mrs. Coretta Scott King welcomed the verdict, saying , “There is abundant evidence of a major high level conspiracy in the assassination of my husband, Martin Luther King, Jr. And the civil court’s unanimous verdict has validated our belief. I wholeheartedly applaud the verdict of the jury and I feel that justice has been well served in their deliberations. This verdict is not only a great victory for my family, but also a great victory for America. It is a great victory for truth itself. It is important to know that this was a SWIFT verdict, delivered after about an hour of jury deliberation.

The jury was clearly convinced by the extensive evidence that was presented during the trial that, in addition to Mr. Jowers, the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband. The jury also affirmed overwhelming evidence that identified someone else, not James Earl Ray, as the shooter, and that Mr. Ray was set up to take the blame.

Conspiracy Trial

upload_2019-5-26_10-46-3.jpeg

Another example of a right wing racist trying to discredit a black man who deserves honor.

I see you have no counter to the FBI tapes, just a lot of anger and partisan too, which hurts YOUR case about the man. It has been long known that Hoover was a full blown racist who tried to take down King, but he never followed through on all the surveillance he had on him.

King was a flawed man who did amazing things to help expose the utter rot of illegal Segregation that had relegated black people to a second rate existence, a demeaning situation to live under.

His street marches exposed the ugliness of institutional racism, garnered a number of celebrity supporters who would march with him. He gave a great 1963 speech that THEN excited the people, but today disregarded by many because of their hate.

His leadership on the Montgomery Bus Boycott was a major factor in their success.

His leadership in the Chicago marches exposed Mayor Daley as a virulent racist who made promises he never followed through.

Follow the truth no matter how unpleasant they are, what King did with women was bad, what he did for Civil rights is what will be remembered in history books.

His great 1963 speech was plagiarized.

Funny how spying is now ok.

Hoover was a prick .... He had a file on just about everybody.

Jo

Funny how spying is now ok.
Lol
Says someone who’s sucks deep state cock...

So the FBI stood by, did nothing and laughed while a woman was being raped next door

What would have happened if it was J Edgar Hoovers bedroom that was bugged?

Good people can do bad things; bad people can do good things. There is a difference between honoring someone and sanctifying them.

As for whether or not this story is true, I have no idea. Doesn't really matter since he is dead and can't be prosecuted.

Good people can do bad things; bad people can do good things. There is a difference between honoring someone and sanctifying them.

As for whether or not this story is true, I have no idea. Doesn't really matter since he is dead and can't be prosecuted.

Unfortunately being dead no longer prevents someone from being prosecuted as in the case of Columbus and Columbus day. MLK's bad behavior was no secret to his close circle of Friends....they all looked the other way because something else was happening that they considered to be much bigger then a few sexual flings here and there. That however it does not justify keeping up a statue of him in DC. If the me-too movement is consistent... Statue needs to be brought down.

Jo

Unfortunately being dead no longer prevents someone from being prosecuted as in the case of Columbus and Columbus day. MLK's bad behavior was no secret to his close circle of Friends....they all looked the other way because something else was happening that they considered to be much bigger then a few sexual flings here and there. That however it does not justify keeping up a statue of him in DC. If the me-too movement is consistent... Statue needs to be brought down.

Jo

Does my city have to tear down its relatively new bridge named after him too?

He was a serial plagiarizer...that is how he got his phd....and the school even knew it but excused him because?????

Boston U. Panel Finds Plagiarism by Dr. King

• [email protected].

'committee of scholars appointed by Boston University concluded today that the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized passages in his dissertation for a doctoral degree at the university 36 years ago.

"There is no question," the committee said in a report to the university's provost, "but that Dr. King plagiarized in the dissertation by appropriating material from sources not explicitly credited in notes, or mistakenly credited, or credited generally and at some distance in the text from a close paraphrase or verbatim quotation."

Despite its finding, the committee said that "no thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree," an action that the panel said would serve no purpose.

But the committee did recommend that a letter stating its finding be placed with the official copy of Dr. King's dissertation in the university's library.

The four-member committee was appointed by the university a year ago to determine whether plagiarism charges against Dr. King that had recently surfaced were in fact true. Today the university's provost, Jon Westling, accepted the committee's recommendations and said its members had "conducted the investigation with scholarly thoroughness, scrupulous attention to detail and a determination not to be influenced by non-scholarly consideration."

The dissertation at issue is "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Henry Nelson Wieman." Dr. King wrote it in 1955 as part of his requirements for a doctor of philosophy degree, which he subsequently received from the university's Division of Religious and Theological Studies.

Continue reading the main story

One member of the investigating committee, John Cartwright, the university's Martin Luther King Professor of Social Ethics, said the panel had refrained from speculating about the reasons why Dr. King had not properly attributed material, which came from a variety of other interpreters of the works of Tillich and Wieman'

In a nutshell the guy was a phoney through and through....yet the media did its best to cover it all up and promoted him like he was a saint....no supprise there....the propaganda machines constantly work very diligently to deceive the American People.

Last edited:

Jo

hehheh No....just rename it.

Jo

I think all the statues should be taken down....smacks of idolatry in the first place.

Jo

hehheh No....just rename it.

Most people still call it by its old name anyway. Since it is a twin span bridge, I have actually heard some people ask which one is the MLK bridge and which one is the other bridge.

He was a serial plagiarizer...that is how he got his phd....and the school even knew it but excused him because?????

• [email protected].

'committee of scholars appointed by Boston University concluded today that the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized passages in his dissertation for a doctoral degree at the university 36 years ago.

"There is no question," the committee said in a report to the university's provost, "but that Dr. King plagiarized in the dissertation by appropriating material from sources not explicitly credited in notes, or mistakenly credited, or credited generally and at some distance in the text from a close paraphrase or verbatim quotation."

Despite its finding, the committee said that "no thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree," an action that the panel said would serve no purpose.

But the committee did recommend that a letter stating its finding be placed with the official copy of Dr. King's dissertation in the university's library.

The four-member committee was appointed by the university a year ago to determine whether plagiarism charges against Dr. King that had recently surfaced were in fact true. Today the university's provost, Jon Westling, accepted the committee's recommendations and said its members had "conducted the investigation with scholarly thoroughness, scrupulous attention to detail and a determination not to be influenced by non-scholarly consideration."

The dissertation at issue is "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Henry Nelson Wieman." Dr. King wrote it in 1955 as part of his requirements for a doctor of philosophy degree, which he subsequently received from the university's Division of Religious and Theological Studies.

Continue reading the main story

One member of the investigating committee, John Cartwright, the university's Martin Luther King Professor of Social Ethics, said the panel had refrained from speculating about the reasons why Dr. King had not properly attributed material, which came from a variety of other interpreters of the works of Tillich and Wieman'

In a nutshell the guy was a phoney through and through....yet the media did its best to cover it all up and promoted him like he was a saint....no supprise there....the propaganda machines constantly work very diligently to deceive the American People.
I have a dream speech was plagiarized.
Proof Martin Luther King Plagiarized "I Have A Dream" Speech | LYBIO.NET Discover New Reading Content.

Forum List

Back