FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Comes as no supprise to most of us...but good to see the truth is getting exposed to the daylight.

Another shocking fact is revealed: The FBI allowed King to rape a woman...they were next door to the motel room and listened to it all and did nothing to intervene.

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner | Daily Mail Online

13968832-7071713-image-a-3_1558857539565.jpg

Comes as no supprise to most of us...but good to see the truth is getting exposed to the daylight.

Another shocking fact is revealed: The FBI allowed King to rape a woman...they were next door to the motel room and listened to it all and did nothing to intervene.

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner | Daily Mail Online

13968832-7071713-image-a-3_1558857539565.jpg
It seems there really never was a time that our FBI was anything but a disgrace. What a shame...

King was vastly overrated.

Yea to rightwing racist, any black man who has stood up for black folks has always been vilified by racist. It's par for the course.

Shhhhh...black racist

Own up to it racist hag.

Shhhh...racist dumbfuck

You blabber alot but never prove a goddamn thing. Worthless and not to be taken serious...ever

Great fun to mock though

King was vastly overrated.

Yea to rightwing racist, any black man who has stood up for black folks has always been vilified by racist. It's par for the course.

No surprise here. Dats' wat deys' du. Will they take the phony "holiday" back? Take down MLK blvd? They took down Kate Smith for singing a song in 1931?

Another example of a right wing racist trying to discredit a black man who deserves honor.

Which you have evidence of, of course. Oh, no, wait, you don't. It just doesn't fit your biased narrative, so it can't possibly be true.

Tell me all about it Jan 15 when you are off celebrating his birthday.

Odd...

they used to celebrate Columbus Day too....

Why did they change it?

It's now referred to as 'indigenous people' day in some areas.

(wonder how the indigenous people feel about that?)

(Stole that from a comedian, but it makes sense)

Another example of a right wing racist trying to discredit a black man who deserves honor.

Which you have evidence of, of course. Oh, no, wait, you don't. It just doesn't fit your biased narrative, so it can't possibly be true.

Tell me all about it Jan 15 when you are off celebrating his birthday.
I don’t take the day off for it. I don’t give the day off for it either. None of my guys have ever seemed to mind.

Forum List

Back