FBI presently unable to get Vegas police to fully join in the cover-up.

"Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory"

Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory
Not the same FBI that coundnt figure out if Hillary had lied about her emails? Can you imagine what the outcome will be if there were Muslims involved in the LV shooting and the repercussion of the Obama admin and their failure once again by allowing the peaceful religion to kill young boys and girls at a CW event? Obama sure didn't give a shit about US kids, but loved illegals and Muslims who want to kill those kids.

You nuts as always, Trump just cut millions of kids off of Chip and is cutting Medicaid an medicare. Any kids that die will be because of you and your vote for Pubs.

the fact that a bunch of of trolls who cant stand toe to toe in a debate laughed at this is all the proof in the world for me this post of yours is factual.:up:

6YDlqCh.png

Really glad I was born after they stopped putting lead in paint.

"Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory"

Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory
Not the same FBI that coundnt figure out if Hillary had lied about her emails? Can you imagine what the outcome will be if there were Muslims involved in the LV shooting and the repercussion of the Obama admin and their failure once again by allowing the peaceful religion to kill young boys and girls at a CW event? Obama sure didn't give a shit about US kids, but loved illegals and Muslims who want to kill those kids.

You nuts as always, Trump just cut millions of kids off of Chip and is cutting Medicaid an medicare. Any kids that die will be because of you and your vote for Pubs.

the fact that a bunch of of trolls who cant stand toe to toe in a debate laughed at this is all the proof in the world for me this post of yours is factual.:up:
What a logical and well thought out conclusion.

The New World Order - One World Government is coming soon. Thus the elimination of "sovereign" nations is coming soon.
Those who dispute the preceding are a combination of willfully ignorant and liars.

Liars have been selling books claiming that the NWO is right around the corner to the willfully ignorant for almost half a century now.
I'm almost embarrassed for you at this point.

"denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

The end of the "sovereign" nations and current world order IS "right around the corner."
Internet active people have no good excuse for failing to see it coming.

Crackerjack acts as if people knowing and writing about it for years is a sign of it's being fiction. Crackerjack is ridiculous.
Any body that looks into these events can see what is going on so ether he is paid to stick up for the government or just a fucking moron
The government couldn't afford me.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
I guess that makes you a fucking moron then
Let's see, do I unquestioningly believe bullshit impossibly elaborate conspiracy theories that lack even a single shred of evidence to support them?

Guess that makes you the idiot, idiot.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

What a logical and well thought out conclusion.

considering those posters indeed are trolls and cant stand toe to toe in a debate and run off each time they are cornered with facts they cant refute and have been proven to have no credibility,i would say so.:biggrin:

I want first star off and say I feel very bad for all the people who were killed and got wounded,on that note,THIS is the place mark davis wants to move the OAKLAND Raiders on top of all the other many obstacles he already has to face?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Not happening.I

There is more to the "Rouse coincidence" than Podesta's daughter and the Vegas FBI chief sharing the name Rouse.

Additional to the "coincidence" is former Obama Chief of Staff (as was John Podesta) Pete Rouse.
A little search work reveals Pete Rouse is an uber savy political hack. He’s highly respected by other big shot political hacks.
Pete Rouse is a master at keeping a low profile. Being noticed as little as possible.
But, when he speaks, such as Obama pay attention. Pete Rouse was instrumental in getting Obama term off to a good (from their POV) start.

I searched in vain for a citing of Pete Rouse family. His Wiki page "Personal Life" section ONLY says:
"Rouse was born and raised in Connecticut. He is unmarried and has an interest in Maine Coon cats"

Probably Pete Rouse WAS married. Likely to have had a child or two.
But information about his "Personal life" is missing from net as if it had been scrubbed (which I think is the case).

No doubt Pete Rouse and John Podesta were more than just well acquainted.

Last pic of Megan with Gordon Rouse I could find was taken in 2013. People sometimes get divorced and remarried.
Spouses sometimes die. Which can give reason for remarriage. Gordon and Aaron Rouse may be related.

MSMedia is fully capable of presenting a false picture of someone's family life.
As shown by MSM keeping Obama and Mike's family life "secrets" for over a decade.

So, though I cannot prove it ... and may never be able to prove it,

I believe in Aaron Rouse there is an Pete Rouse-John Podesta connection that Pete and John have gone to lengths to keep hidden.

Forum List

Back