Da fuk?? Youtube vid of Vegas Shooting. Watch!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I put this in here to save Staff from having to do it since it is pretty far out there. Saw it on Twitter, thought I would share.

My WTF is why some dude shut off lights on people still alive but hurt, and claiming they were all dead when the guy tending them said TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON, THEY ARE NOT DEAD!

And yeah...why did LVPD say Paddock checked in on the 28th when room service sent TWO meals to his room on the 27th????

I put this in here to save Staff from having to do it since it is pretty far out there. Saw it on Twitter, thought I would share.

My WTF is why some dude shut off lights on people still alive but hurt, and claiming they were all dead when the guy tending them said TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON, THEY ARE NOT DEAD!

And yeah...why did LVPD say Paddock checked in on the 28th when room service sent TWO meals to his room on the 27th????

Ohhhhh Gracie.............

Do you have any idea how easy it is to photoshop a fake hotel receipt?

Here's a site that will make you up any amount for any purchase anywhere in the world for fifty bucks.

Here's one (of many) that will do it for free.

Or if you already have Photoshop, here's the tutorial.

Not to mention the question of why a hotel waiter would have a receipt several days old that would have had to be turned in and accounted. And/or not to mention why he would have photographed it several days before the shooting....

Get a grip, girl.

Infowars bullshit. Get lost.

He had open access to suites due to his "high roller" status. Maybe they tossed him the keys for a quick private dinner and shag the day before he actually checked in. Not unusual to allow priority clients to have temporary access to rooms. Possibly he did it to "tie up" that room so that he would assured of getting it for his "stay".

He had open access to suites due to his "high roller" status. Maybe they tossed him the keys for a quick private dinner and shag the day before he actually checked in. Not unusual to allow priority clients to have temporary access to rooms. Possibly he did it to "tie up" that room so that he would assured of getting it for his "stay".

Ok, I can accept that. But what about that guy saying "everyone in this area is dead"? And the other guy saying "no they are NOT dead! We need lights. We need to appoint EMTs for these people but we need to SEE"?

Ok, I can accept that. But what about that guy saying "everyone in this area is dead"? And the other guy saying "no they are NOT dead! We need lights. We need to appoint EMTs for these people but we need to SEE"?

Without being able to watch the video --- is it possible they want lights off so that the shooter can't see more targets?

Without being able to watch the video --- is it possible they want lights off so that the shooter can't see more targets?

Vid doesn't work for you?
Could be the reason.

Vid doesn't work for you?
Could be the reason.

Can't play videos lately. They make my computer cry and go bluescreen :crybaby:

If I were laying there in pain and some guy is standing over me and saying "all these people in this section are dead", I'd freak out. Then I would hunt his ass down and kick him in the shins once I got well IF an EMT ignored his idiocy and checked me to find I am NOT dead. Yet.

Disagreement between security folks for the remaining people on the ground if the shooting was to continue and those TRYING to treat the dying. It's a hard call if you don't KNOW that the shooting has ended or if a couple suicide bombers were gonna come in and finish off the responders.

Lots of "hard calls" that night.

If I were laying there in pain and some guy is standing over me and saying "all these people in this section are dead", I'd freak out. Then I would hunt his ass down and kick him in the shins once I got well IF an EMT ignored his idiocy and checked me to find I am NOT dead. Yet.

Hey Gracie --- you know who else is not dead?

---- Betty White. :funnyface:

Disagreement between security folks for the remaining people on the ground if the shooting was to continue and those TRYING to treat the dying. It's a hard call if you don't KNOW that the shooting has ended or if a couple suicide bombers were gonna come in and finish off the responders.

Lots of "hard calls" that night.

Agree. Decisions made instantaneously in the moment can't be fairly compared with those that have the benefit of several days' rumination.

Forum List

Back