FBI presently unable to get Vegas police to fully join in the cover-up.

like the whole FOURTH FLOOR SHOOTER who somehow shot through glass w/o breaking it but wait, they did break it only they cleaned it up quick to hide it, no wait...

a lot of this may turn out to be true. i just don't see a need to pre-determine what I think it should be cause that in turn usually has people then forcing "evidence" to show them correct. if not, well they're hiding things...
Well, knowing the contents of the note he reportedly left behind would go a long way toward dipelling speculation. If he was a one off; and not part of something bigger, or deeper; then it's over. And there's no reason not to tell the public what it says...

maybe. or they can tell everyone what it is out of context for the rest of the story and people can make it fit their own agenda.

not sure why people think we have a right to see crime scene evidence.
Because those investigating are doing a public service. Now I realize the investigation is still ongoing, but... If our public officials cannot share with us the details of what happened; they certainly shouldn't be allowed to change laws prompted by this incident until they do. Only in that way can we the people determine if our public servants are acting in our best interest, and with our consent.
well as long as no one is getting ahead of themselves here, great.

just wow.
You object to passing legislation only after the facts are known?
i think we're a ways from passing legislation. what are you afraid you're about to lose? engraved bump stocks?

How are the pictures leaking out including the one of the bloody head with the open eye Why did he have blood down the front of his pants When the gunshot wound was in the head? He was trained enough to stay back from the window to keep the muzzle flashes from being seen The receipt got out The sheriff said something about radicalization the first day. If they have a clear-cut motive And they won't let it out because it doesn't fit the MSM globalist agenda That's going to upset a lot of people? Maybe it was just a kook And Evil Killing machine? It's a little bit suspicious that he started ramping up his weapon purchase October 2016 Gee what was going on back then? The election? Why would this guy get to age 64 and join Isis? I'm not buying that one yet. The Philippines has little to do with ISIS There's some crazies way down in the southern part of the Philippines, but that's about it. They are a heavy duty Catholic country

Well, knowing the contents of the note he reportedly left behind would go a long way toward dipelling speculation. If he was a one off; and not part of something bigger, or deeper; then it's over. And there's no reason not to tell the public what it says...

maybe. or they can tell everyone what it is out of context for the rest of the story and people can make it fit their own agenda.

Because those investigating are doing a public service. Now I realize the investigation is still ongoing, but... If our public officials cannot share with us the details of what happened; they certainly shouldn't be allowed to change laws prompted by this incident until they do. Only in that way can we the people determine if our public servants are acting in our best interest, and with our consent.

just wow.
i think we're a ways from passing legislation. what are you afraid you're about to lose? engraved bump stocks?
That's irrelevant. Are you in favor of passing legislation, inspired by this incident, prior to knowing the facts of the case?

just wow.
That's irrelevant. Are you in favor of passing legislation, inspired by this incident, prior to knowing the facts of the case?
not sure why anyone would be.

we have no idea what to pass until we

1) fully know what and how it happened
2) ensure what we do pass will address it and not just be lipstick on a pig.

"Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory"

Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory

Sorry your post ended up in Conspiracy theory. It'a leftist mod thing apparently.

This site is getting a real bad rap over on site reviews, most of the hit complaints are on the mods.

I would think if I were a site owner i'd tell these mods to knock off their personal views and knock it the fk off.

Once ppl see how the mods have their pets, and fk with ppl like they do me, it will take down those who will want to PAY , why pay some fkn site that moves everything someone post into some deep part of their board nobody goes to.

Last edited:
and your qualifications are?
Don't need "qualifications" for stating obvious facts.
so you are a youtube sleuth.

ill wait for the whole story. you invent things to keep you busy.
YouTube sleuth? Ha ha ha. Hardly. Like I said, just stating obvious facts. Previous similar events were figured out much quicker.
like the whole FOURTH FLOOR SHOOTER who somehow shot through glass w/o breaking it but wait, they did break it only they cleaned it up quick to hide it, no wait...

a lot of this may turn out to be true. i just don't see a need to pre-determine what I think it should be cause that in turn usually has people then forcing "evidence" to show them correct. if not, well they're hiding things...
Nobody's forcing any evidence, but don't you think it's more than strange that for such a horrific crime and all the planning that went into it, there is yet a definitive motive to point to?

Indeed. And with all that planning, he did not turn on the cameras he had set up in the room to record the rampage?

I'm sorry. This stinks to high heaven

-Geaux

To conquer - eliminate "sovereign" USA. Turn what was the USA into a province of the One World Government.
Satan's Pope led Globalist are now so confident of their power that they are unconcerned about many commoners seeing and knowing what they are doing and about to do.
That's why they still use patsies.

Conspiratards never cease to amuse.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

To conquer - eliminate "sovereign" USA. Turn what was the USA into a province of the One World Government.
Satan's Pope led Globalist are now so confident of their power that they are unconcerned about many commoners seeing and knowing what they are doing and about to do.

The New World Order - One World Government is coming soon. Thus the elimination of "sovereign" nations is coming soon.

Those who dispute the preceding are a combination of willfully ignorant and liars.

The New World Order - One World Government is coming soon. Thus the elimination of "sovereign" nations is coming soon.

Those who dispute the preceding are a combination of willfully ignorant and liars.
Liars have been selling books claiming that the NWO is right around the corner to the willfully ignorant for almost half a century now. I'm almost embarrassed for you at this point.

That's why they still use patsies. Conspiratards never cease to amuse......

Liars have been selling books claiming that the NWO is right around the corner to the willfully ignorant for almost half a century now.
I'm almost embarrassed for you at this point.

"denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

The end of the "sovereign" nations and current world order IS "right around the corner."
Internet active people have no good excuse for failing to see it coming.

Crackerjack acts as if people knowing and writing about it for years is a sign of it's being fiction. Crackerjack is ridiculous.

Liars have been selling books claiming that the NWO is right around the corner to the willfully ignorant for almost half a century now.

The end of the "sovereign" nations and current world order IS "right around the corner."

Crackerjack acts as if people knowing and writing about it for years is a sign of it's being fiction. Crackerjack is ridiculous.
More delusional talk from an obvious simpleton.

Do continue, muppet.

Any body that looks into these events can see what is going on so ether he is paid to stick up for the government or just a fucking moron

`
`

As it is right now, everyone basically has the same information....this is to say, what the LEO's have reported through the media. The only possible except to that would be anyone who has access to a person who was there and can furnish an eyewitness account. Outside of that, the media is reporting nothing but conjectures, guesses, opinions and rumors. There are not enough facts made public yet.

There was a second shooter on the Grassy Knoll
The Police are hiding evidence that Paddock was born in Kenya
There was no actual shooting....it was a controlled demo
2000 Muslims were dancing in the streets of NJ after the shooting

Republicans Failed to Keep Americans Safe Again!

Last edited:
You have to admit, it is very strange that after so many days, they STILL haven't announced why the guy did what he did. Or at least what the possible theories could be. This massacre was totally planned, maybe for months, and the murderer carried it out down to the last detail.
I find it very strange that people need a specific reason
and can't seem to wrap their heads around the simple notion
that the reason was simply because he wanted to

Evil exists and it's only going to get worse
Discern the times...

They see but, do not see
they hear but, do not hear

There was a second shooter on the Grassy Knoll
The Police are hiding evidence that Paddock was born in Kenya
There was no actual shooting....it was a controlled demo
2000 Muslims were dancing in the streets of NJ after the shooting
If I agreed with you......We'd both be wrong

Major Break In Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre- Follow the Money

The Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre, as I am labeling it has now left the realm of debating the forensics and we are now looking at money movement and even political affiliations. The investigation into this tragic event just went conspiratorial. It took the JFK assassination 25 years to reach the conspiratorial stage, we have achieved thsi milestone in less than a week with the Las Vegas event. Why? There are two primary reasons: (1) The technology for crime scene analysis is infinitely better, and (2) There was no Independent Media in 1963. Today’s Independent Media is doing a fantastic job of connecting the dots. They have even forced law enforcement to abandon their early narrative and admit there was more than one shooter.

Valet entries from Mandalay Bay prove that gunman Stephen Paddock checked in on September 25th, three days before the official date given by authorities for when he checked in, September 28.

Who cares?

You don't. You just want to ban guns.

I pose this question: What good does the FBI do in this day and time?

Close down Mega? They're looking like overpaid clowns that don't represent us, IMO.

Any body that looks into these events can see what is going on so ether he is paid to stick up for the government or just a fucking moron
The government couldn't afford me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back