FBI presently unable to get Vegas police to fully join in the cover-up.

`
`

As it is right now, everyone basically has the same information..............

No, everyone does not have the same information. At best you could say everyone has opportunity to gather the same information ....
but everyone does not equally diligently seek information
and everyone does not seek information from the same sources.

Paddock, the latest LHOswald. Paddock the patsy.

QHXrXbV.png

Something stinks here...........like hugely.

500+ people wounded. 9 minutes of VERY sporadic firing. Would necessarily mean approx. 1,000 rounds fired at that distance. C'mon now..........then you hear that taxi video and hearing 2 distinctly different reports ( not echo's ), one close, one a significant distance away. C'mon now...........

Uh, that is what an echo is! DUH!

I volunteer training troops in urban combat and they use automatic weapons. When they start echoing off the buildings you have no idea where they are coming from or how many people are actually firing.

I suggest we see all emails from the Kushner clan, unknown male/female and Ivanka. They need their security clearance taken away.

Maybe they were mercenaries, hired by some wacked out pubs, to avert attention away from the fact that congress was doing the dirty deed, making amendments about the budget, cutting millions off of chip, and changing abortion laws to 20 weeks.

A few sacrifices is good for the country is the motto of the US, look at our wars or non wars. Because of uranium in Niger some US soldiers died, I could careless, if they are so stupid to protect men, Trump buddies making millions off of Africa, who cares. Trump is also trying his best to end the Iran deal.

When did that abortion bill pass? Oh, it hasn't yet!

The troops are fighting Al Qaeda and Boko Haram.

You are careless.

EPIC FAIL!

You have to admit, it is very strange that after so many days, they STILL haven't announced why the guy did what he did. Or at least what the possible theories could be. This massacre was totally planned, maybe for months, and the murderer carried it out down to the last detail. Normally when terrorist events like this happen, govt.'s throw all they have at it, in order to get to the bottom of it, and to ensure the safety of their citizens from future attack.

What we are now seeing is somewhat of a deliberately nonchalant "we'll get to it when we get to it" behavior by the FBI, which is very suspicious. It appears they know exactly what the story is with this guy, and they are trying to hide it from the public. Maybe this guy was a govt. agent who went nuts. Who knows,
or maybe - just maybe - they don't want to spread even more rumors and fuel more idiotic conspiracies.

investigations don't move as fast as theories do. never have, never will. i'm ok waiting for the details to come out and don't fee a need to go hunt down my own from behind a computer screen.
This isn't an armed robbery or home invasion crime that is being solved. We are talking about a major terrorist event, 59 dead with 500 injured some critically, and the guy was equipped with explosives and more weapons to do considerably more harm.

When these kinds of events happen, the first major questions that need to be solved right away, is the motive and if there are outsiders or more that is coming. You'd think the FBI would have a few thousand task force that has already scrubbed every communication and individual this guy ever came into contact with. Remember, when this kind of terrorism happens in Europe, we always hear about dozens arrested within a few days later. For law enforcement to still not know if there were others involved, or why and how the guy did it, is both very suspect and a dereliction of duty.
and your qualifications are?
Don't need "qualifications" for stating obvious facts.

They are not "obvious" and they are not facts!

500+ people wounded. 9 minutes of VERY sporadic firing. Would necessarily mean approx. 1,000 rounds fired at that distance. C'mon now..........then you hear that taxi video and hearing 2 distinctly different reports ( not echo's ), one close, one a significant distance away. C'mon now...........

A LOT of that confusion is because the authorities haven't been very specific about the # of people actually shot, and the number of injuries from the stampede and crowd panic. I heard witnesses state that many people were just trampled or pushed or hurt by glass and stuff.

It was an outdoor concert. What glass?

Major Break In Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre- Follow the Money

The Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre, as I am labeling it has now left the realm of debating the forensics and we are now looking at money movement and even political affiliations. The investigation into this tragic event just went conspiratorial. It took the JFK assassination 25 years to reach the conspiratorial stage, we have achieved thsi milestone in less than a week with the Las Vegas event. Why? There are two primary reasons: (1) The technology for crime scene analysis is infinitely better, and (2) There was no Independent Media in 1963. Today’s Independent Media is doing a fantastic job of connecting the dots. They have even forced law enforcement to abandon their early narrative and admit there was more than one shooter.

Valet entries from Mandalay Bay prove that gunman Stephen Paddock checked in on September 25th, three days before the official date given by authorities for when he checked in, September 28.

Same day as the room service receipt I posted with (2) guest

-Geaux

You do know he had a hooker at the hotel, right?

That's why they still use patsies. Conspiratards never cease to amuse......
The New World Order - One World Government is coming soon. Thus the elimination of "sovereign" nations is coming soon.
Those who dispute the preceding are a combination of willfully ignorant and liars.

Liars have been selling books claiming that the NWO is right around the corner to the willfully ignorant for almost half a century now.
I'm almost embarrassed for you at this point.

"denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

The end of the "sovereign" nations and current world order IS "right around the corner."
Internet active people have no good excuse for failing to see it coming.

Crackerjack acts as if people knowing and writing about it for years is a sign of it's being fiction. Crackerjack is ridiculous.
Any body that looks into these events can see what is going on so ether he is paid to stick up for the government or just a fucking moron
The government couldn't afford me.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
I guess that makes you a fucking moron then

A LOT of that confusion is because the authorities haven't been very specific about the # of people actually shot, and the number of injuries from the stampede and crowd panic. I heard witnesses state that many people were just trampled or pushed or hurt by glass and stuff.

Broken fences that people got snared on. Glass from the concession stands that were knocked over and other debris that came down in the panic. Lots of reports of people getting trampled.

Broken fences that people got snared on. Glass from the concession stands that were knocked over and other debris that came down in the panic. Lots of reports of people getting trampled.

Sorry! When was the last time you saw a glass container used at any food outlet other than wine bottles? It is a safety hazard so they are not usually allowed. These injuries have never been reported as anything like those common to a stampede of people. I think some are overusing their brains to leap at theories that have no weight.

1,000 rounds fired at distance, half or more hit something. That'd make what, 500 people wounded?

Sorry! When was the last time you saw a glass container used at any food outlet other than wine bottles? It is a safety hazard so they are not usually allowed. These injuries have never been reported as anything like those common to a stampede of people. I think some are overusing their brains to leap at theories that have no weight.

Sorry!!! Massive number of injured from "other than gunshots". Media wouldn't separate it of course. Doesn't help their narrative. But perhaps 50 or 70 of the injured were not shot at all...

‘This Girl Just Plowed Me Completely Backward,’ Says Woman Trampled During Vegas Shooting

Sorry!!! Massive number of injured from "other than gunshots". Media wouldn't separate it of course. Doesn't help their narrative. But perhaps 50 or 70 of the injured were not shot at all...

‘This Girl Just Plowed Me Completely Backward,’ Says Woman Trampled During Vegas Shooting

50-70 out of nearly 600 people injured in a crowd of 22,000 people? Do realize how insignificant that is? It could have been horrendously worse.

Don't lecture me about what I comment on. I make NOTHING up..

Sheer Number Of Casualties Makes Las Vegas Count Difficult

On Wednesday, Sunrise Hospital revised the total number of patients it had treated down — from 214 to 200, of whom 16 died and 29 were still in critical condition. Of those, the hospital estimates about 120 had gunshot wounds, but did not release an exact figure.

According to that glimpse of the types of injuries, it very well could be that a full 1/3 of the wounded were not directly shot.

"Wave after wave after wave" of patients put Vegas hospitals to the test

Dr. John Fildes, medical director of the trauma department at University Medical Center, said the facility conducts two mass casualty drills a year, as well as drills for two internal mass casualty incidents two more times a year. Sunday's shooting incorporated many of the training lessons, he said.

A wounded woman is moved outside the Tropicana on the Las Vegas Strip on Sunday. Chase Stevens / Las Vegas Review-Journal via AP
"The majority of these were high-velocity gunshot wounds, but there were a lot of people who were fleeing the scene, so we even had people who were hit by cars or people who fell and were injured, so there's a variety of things going on," Fildes said.

"Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory"

Did Stephen Paddock have an accomplice? FBI and Las Vegas police clash over co-conspirator theory

that is how the coverup always starts unraveling is there actually people in the police department that are good people that dont go along with the higher ups in the coverup.that was how the facts of the JFK assassination got out that there was more than one shooter and later evidence,that oswald was innocent.

Forum List

Back