FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

So, because the rule of law is working in the wrong direction for you, others need to feel the pressure from threats? Is that it?

Witch hunts are a corruption and a weakening of the Rule of Law.

I asked a simple question. You lefties have a nice witch hunt going. Are you prepared to deal with the blow back?
And you’re still lying as there is no which hunt.

So what is the “blow back” you speak of?

1. Your denial of the witch hunt is dismissed, as idiocy.

2. I see that you have NOT considered either the implications of your attempt at a soft coup, nor the likely reactions. You are all morons, and fools. And assholes.
LOLOL

After your mindless parroting trump calling it a witch hunt was dismissed.

Meanwhile, seems you use words you can’t define. What do you mean by “blow back?”

Joo talkin to me, mang?
Nah. If I wanted to know about pretending to beat up marines, I would have been talking to you,

I asked a simple question. You lefties have a nice witch hunt going. Are you prepared to deal with the blow back?

2. I see that you have NOT considered either the implications of your attempt at a soft coup, nor the likely reactions. You are all morons, and fools. And assholes.
LOLOL

Meanwhile, seems you use words you can’t define. What do you mean by “blow back?”

I dismissed, your denial of the obvious witch hunt, you moron.

Also consider your pretense to not understand common english words to also be dismissed.

Moron.
Yes, you did, after I pointed out you’re a mindless cultist for thinking it’s s witch hunt.

As far as blow back, that can mean anything from stomping feet to armed rebellion to anything in between. You’re asking posters to answer to that when you can’t even say what you mean by blow back.

1. Your denial of the obvious witch hunt, has already been dismissed, and ridiculed.

2. You are an asshole.

3. Correct, it could mean a wide range of possible responses. I asked if you considered it, and you obviously did not, because you are a moron and a fool.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?
So, because the rule of law is working in the wrong direction for you, others need to feel the pressure from threats? Is that it?

when your witch is caught give it your best shot but we all know you'll support that pos forever
Think about this for a minute. You have Trump running around stealing the notes from the translator when Trump had his private meeting with Putin. No president in our history has ever done such a crazy thing. And criticizing the FBI for looking into that, is absolutely insane.

And have you noticed that the Trump administration has yet to give an answer that Trump isn't working for Russia?

1. Neither one of us have any idea what past Presidents may or may not have done.

2. What past President had to worry about a politically hostile FBI? This is on you libs, and your call for "resistance".

3. The FBI, does not have the credibility to make such a call anymore.

4. Only a mad fool, would consider for a second, such a mad and foolish idea.
No one has stolen translator talking points and any one with a functioning brain knows that with this corrupt individual, he wouldn't think twice to do it. There is not one thing thatis normal about those actions. couple that with Manafort giving private polling data away to Russians, only a straight up idiot wouldn't know Trump isn't in the pocket of Putin.

And the next distraction by Trump is to beat the war drums against Iran. They are on to this scum bag now.

LOLOL

Also consider your pretense to not understand common english words to also be dismissed.

Moron.
Yes, you did, after I pointed out you’re a mindless cultist for thinking it’s s witch hunt.

As far as blow back, that can mean anything from stomping feet to armed rebellion to anything in between. You’re asking posters to answer to that when you can’t even say what you mean by blow back.

1. Your denial of the obvious witch hunt, has already been dismissed, and ridiculed.

2. You are an asshole.

3. Correct, it could mean a wide range of possible responses. I asked if you considered it, and you obviously did not, because you are a moron and a fool.
And you are a dumb ass. Anyone who thinks this is a witch hunt after 36/37 indictments, can't be anything else.

when your witch is caught give it your best shot but we all know you'll support that pos forever
Think about this for a minute. You have Trump running around stealing the notes from the translator when Trump had his private meeting with Putin. No president in our history has ever done such a crazy thing. And criticizing the FBI for looking into that, is absolutely insane.

And have you noticed that the Trump administration has yet to give an answer that Trump isn't working for Russia?

1. Neither one of us have any idea what past Presidents may or may not have done.

2. What past President had to worry about a politically hostile FBI? This is on you libs, and your call for "resistance".

No one has stolen translator talking points and any one with a functioning brain knows that with this corrupt individual, he wouldn't think twice to do it. There is not one thing thatis normal about those actions. couple that with Manafort giving private polling data away to Russians, only a straight up idiot wouldn't know Trump isn't in the pocket of Putin.

1. You have no idea what was done or not done in the past. If anyone ever stole "translator talking points" they would not have told anyone about it, now would they have?

2. Trump is his own man, and your side's red baiting is pathetic, on so many levels.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

And you are a dumb ass. Anyone who thinks this is a witch hunt after 36/37 indictments, can't be anything else.

Only someone completely ignorant of history would think that saying that a witch hunt, caught someone, is proof that witch hunt is not a witch hunt.

When you abuse the power of a court's office and corrupt the process and make the goal not finding the truth, but finding witches to burn,

that makes it easier to get convictions, not less, you moron. That is the whole POINT of a witch hunt.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

There’s nothing to consider since you refuse to say what you mean by “blow back.”

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

There’s nothing to consider since you refuse to say what you mean by “blow back.”

You already defined it and your asking me to define it for you as though you don't know?

LOL! Dude. Dont' twist yourself into any more bullshit pretzel shapes.

You are an ass that never considered the likely response to your desire for a soft coup, and now that it has been brought to your attention, your only response is to play semantic games?

That will be a lot of help to you, if you get your way, and if blows up in your stupid face.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

You already defined it and your asking me to define it for you as though you don't know?

You are an ass that never considered the likely response to your desire for a soft coup, and now that it has been brought to your attention, your only response is to play semantic games?

That will be a lot of help to you, if you get your way, and if blows up in your stupid face.
Now you’re lying again. I didn’t define it. I said it could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. That’s a range and not a definition of what you mean by blow back. And yet you don’t want to say what you mean but you want people to answer your nebulous question.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

Only someone completely ignorant of history would think that saying that a witch hunt, caught someone, is proof that witch hunt is not a witch hunt.

When you abuse the power of a court's office and corrupt the process and make the goal not finding the truth, but finding witches to burn,

that makes it easier to get convictions, not less, you moron. That is the whole POINT of a witch hunt.
Except there is no proven abuse of the courts power in the case of the Russia investigation. Conjecture is an excuse used by cowards, who haven't proven abuse.

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

Now you’re lying again. I didn’t define it. I said it could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. That’s a range and not a definition of what you mean by blow back. And yet you don’t want to say what you mean but you want people to answer your nebulous question.
I'll say it for him. They want to threaten people because the law was on the side of justice, and not their complicit criminality. In their minds, the Left should suffer for exposing their criminality. They believe they are entitled, and that the law does not apply to Republicans. They aren't just sore losers. They are losers with violent fantasies. That's the answer he wants to give.

2. You are an asshole.

I'll say it for him. They want to threaten people because the law was on the side of justice, and not their complicit criminality. In their minds, the Left should suffer for exposing their criminality. They believe they are entitled, and that the law does not apply to Republicans. They aren't just sore losers. They are losers with violent fantasies. That's the answer he wants to give.
Who knows if that’s what he means because the pussy won’t say what he means exactly by “blow back.” :dunno:

2. You are an asshole.

Who knows if that’s what he means because the pussy won’t say what he means exactly by “blow back.” :dunno:
He's a coward, who can't say what he means, and certainly won't do what he says. They use cheap shot gorilla tactics with a hit and run approach. They're all a bunch of talk.

LOLOL

How fortunate for me that is the belief held by a brainwashed cultist?

Meanwhile, trump continues to feed the investigation into his Russian connections by holding secret meetings with the Kremlin.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?

Why would Trump even respond to such pure idiocy? How can Trump "steal" anything that his administration is paying for? Snowflake douchebags have a special talent for making perfectly normal legal activities sound like crimes.

That's all pure horseshit. That's all you post.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

You gotta understand, these morons believe there are actual witches. They actually believe Trump "colluded" with Putin. I've never seen such stupidity or gullibility in my entire life.

LOLOL

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

Faux claims he doesn't understand the meaning of "blow back" when he's getting a huge does of it all the time.

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

Except there is no proven abuse of the courts power in the case of the Russia investigation. Conjecture is an excuse used by cowards, who haven't proven abuse.

There's plenty of proof that Mueller is abusing his powers. That's why hes' getting sued for $350 million, you fucking douchebag moron. Mueller has a long history of prosecutorial abuse.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
Wrong Dead Wrong

The deep state feared trump would charge the proven high treason crimes by the media rigging the debate by giving the questions to the one they wanted and needed to win... So that she would cover up all the crimes they have been doing

Next the democrat party itself rigged the election by rigging the primary against sanders for the very same person

So the Russia which hunt was fake and used to blackmail trump into not going after the deep states real crimes

In the next 2 months this blackmail. By mueller will be seen as true by the people who will see the deep state truly are the crooks

In 2 months a lot higher wages coming with lower gas prices and black and Hispanic employment will be at the highest level ever

Which will prove the democrats and Rino republicans are indeed corrupt to the core

Forum List

Back