FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
Wrong Dead Wrong

The deep state feared trump would charge the proven high treason crimes by the media rigging the debate by giving the questions to the one they wanted and needed to win... So that she would cover up all the crimes they have been doing

Next the democrat party itself rigged the election by rigging the primary against sanders for the very same person

So the Russia which hunt was fake and used to blackmail trump into not going after the deep states real crimes

In the next 2 months this blackmail. By mueller will be seen as true by the people who will see the deep state truly are the crooks

In 2 months a lot higher wages coming with lower gas prices and black and Hispanic employment will be at the highest level ever

Which will prove the democrats and Rino republicans are indeed corrupt to the core
:lol: bull crap..

Just Russian PROPAGANDA, fool.

Yes, you did, after I pointed out you’re a mindless cultist for thinking it’s s witch hunt.

As far as blow back, that can mean anything from stomping feet to armed rebellion to anything in between. You’re asking posters to answer to that when you can’t even say what you mean by blow back.

1. Your denial of the obvious witch hunt, has already been dismissed, and ridiculed.

2. You are an asshole.

3. Correct, it could mean a wide range of possible responses. I asked if you considered it, and you obviously did not, because you are a moron and a fool.
And you are a dumb ass. Anyone who thinks this is a witch hunt after 36/37 indictments, can't be anything else.

Only someone completely ignorant of history would think that saying that a witch hunt, caught someone, is proof that witch hunt is not a witch hunt.

When you abuse the power of a court's office and corrupt the process and make the goal not finding the truth, but finding witches to burn,

that makes it easier to get convictions, not less, you moron. That is the whole POINT of a witch hunt.
Except there is no proven abuse of the courts power in the case of the Russia investigation. Conjecture is an excuse used by cowards, who haven't proven abuse.

There's plenty of proof that Mueller is abusing his powers. That's why hes' getting sued for $350 million, you fucking douchebag moron. Mueller has a long history of prosecutorial abuse.
:lol::lol:

NOPE! just a Gimmick of a lawsuit that will go no where!

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
Wrong Dead Wrong

The deep state feared trump would charge the proven high treason crimes by the media rigging the debate by giving the questions to the one they wanted and needed to win... So that she would cover up all the crimes they have been doing

Next the democrat party itself rigged the election by rigging the primary against sanders for the very same person

So the Russia which hunt was fake and used to blackmail trump into not going after the deep states real crimes

In the next 2 months this blackmail. By mueller will be seen as true by the people who will see the deep state truly are the crooks

In 2 months a lot higher wages coming with lower gas prices and black and Hispanic employment will be at the highest level ever

Which will prove the democrats and Rino republicans are indeed corrupt to the core
:lol: bull crap..

Just Russian PROPAGANDA, fool.

The men has judged this issue and they agree with trump

Agree this is simply blackmail by mueller to cover up the deep states crimes of rigging the debate and primary against the voters

With the men on trumps side this will not stand

I dismissed, your denial of the obvious witch hunt, you moron.

Also consider your pretense to not understand common english words to also be dismissed.

Moron.
Yes, you did, after I pointed out you’re a mindless cultist for thinking it’s s witch hunt.

As far as blow back, that can mean anything from stomping feet to armed rebellion to anything in between. You’re asking posters to answer to that when you can’t even say what you mean by blow back.

1. Your denial of the obvious witch hunt, has already been dismissed, and ridiculed.

2. You are an asshole.

3. Correct, it could mean a wide range of possible responses. I asked if you considered it, and you obviously did not, because you are a moron and a fool.
And you are a dumb ass. Anyone who thinks this is a witch hunt after 36/37 indictments, can't be anything else.

Only someone completely ignorant of history would think that saying that a witch hunt, caught someone, is proof that witch hunt is not a witch hunt.

When you abuse the power of a court's office and corrupt the process and make the goal not finding the truth, but finding witches to burn,

that makes it easier to get convictions, not less, you moron. That is the whole POINT of a witch hunt.
You gotta understand, these morons believe there are actual witches. They actually believe Trump "colluded" with Putin. I've never seen such stupidity or gullibility in my entire life.
That stupidity by the voters will trigger a logic test for voters and totally stop liberalism

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?
So, because the rule of law is working in the wrong direction for you, others need to feel the pressure from threats? Is that it?

Witch hunts are a corruption and a weakening of the Rule of Law.

I asked a simple question. You lefties have a nice witch hunt going. Are you prepared to deal with the blow back?
when your witch is caught give it your best shot but we all know you'll support that pos forever
Think about this for a minute. You have Trump running around stealing the notes from the translator when Trump had his private meeting with Putin. No president in our history has ever done such a crazy thing. And criticizing the FBI for looking into that, is absolutely insane.

And have you noticed that the Trump administration has yet to give an answer that Trump isn't working for Russia?
Why would Trump even respond to such pure idiocy? How can Trump "steal" anything that his administration is paying for? Snowflake douchebags have a special talent for making perfectly normal legal activities sound like crimes.
Hey silly, Trump is concealing stuff from is own administration.
r2nwnqx4eaa21.jpg

The deep state rigged the election against the voters

The media with the debate questions to Hillary and the DNC rigging the election for Hillary against the primary voters by rigging against sanders

Thus triggered the witch hunt to black mail trump to help cover up the deep states outrageous crimes

Also consider your pretense to not understand common english words to also be dismissed.

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

There’s nothing to consider since you refuse to say what you mean by “blow back.”

You already defined it and your asking me to define it for you as though you don't know?

LOL! Dude. Dont' twist yourself into any more bullshit pretzel shapes.

You are an ass that never considered the likely response to your desire for a soft coup, and now that it has been brought to your attention, your only response is to play semantic games?

That will be a lot of help to you, if you get your way, and if blows up in your stupid face.
Faux claims he doesn't understand the meaning of "blow back" when he's getting a huge does of it all the time.
Fucking moron, I didn’t say I don’t understand the meaning of the term. I said that is a nebulous term which can mean any number of things and asked him to clarify. He prove to be too big of a pussy to state what he means; just as you prove to be too big of a fucking moron to understand any of this.

2. You are an asshole.

Except there is no proven abuse of the courts power in the case of the Russia investigation. Conjecture is an excuse used by cowards, who haven't proven abuse.

There's plenty of proof that Mueller is abusing his powers. That's why hes' getting sued for $350 million, you fucking douchebag moron. Mueller has a long history of prosecutorial abuse.
Oh? What proof is there?

Oh? What proof is there?
The fact that he told Corsi to commit perjury, for one thing.

you are a bootcamper [ new guy ]
1. MOST of the stories in the MSM that call out whites for racism is BULLSHIT
2.blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
3. blacks about 13% of the population--whites about 67%--you can do math?
white on black murders - 189
black on white murders - 409
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
4.white supremacists murder less than 10 people per ---------- YEAR
blacks murder over eight people every---------------------------------------DAY
but what does the MSM spew everyDAY??
whites =RACIST
what do black entertainers/sports players/etc say: whites RACIST
this has been one of the MAJOR stories in the MSM for the last few years
Kaepernick
WHITE cop shoots BLACKman
BUT--the cops are DEFENDING themselves against jackass dangerous black criminals
AND when blacks MURDER whites BECAUSE of hate--it rarely is in the MSM and/or not for long!!
etc etc etc etc
I've been over this many times on USMB with the facts/stats/links
Didn't you forget to factor in White privilege in this country?
o--I forgot --yes
.....I get any/every job I apply for--if the pay is too low, I just go and ask for 200,000 a year--and I automatically get it because I am white
...my father didn't have to work at all--his WHOLE life--because he is white
...when I go to restaurants, I get seated immediately
...I never have to wait in line/etc

...I've been over this before on many threads--blacks are GIVEN way more than whites
...blacks are doing well considering they graduate high school at lower levels = less to college where they graduate less = less qualified for good jobs......yet they are over represented in great jobs like the postal service
.....and those poor NBA/NFL players making MILLIONS$$$..... ooOOhh---you have to almost cry for them
....and people like Oprah-Obamas [ making TENS of MILLIONS$/etc
You are such a fucking dick. You are so stupid & ignorant not to know how difficult it is for non whites in this country.

You are disgusting. No wonder you love Trump.
It's not difficult at all for anyone willing to work.

So you think if your are black & have a job, you don't face any racism?
please try to not be stupid---the subject is white privilege !!!!!!!!
your buddy said white privilege
and by the why--NO--not as much racism as you people SCREAM about

....Obama certainly ignored and screwed over the whites with all the crap about BLACKman shot by WHITE cop
....he needed to come out and say those jackasses got what they deserved--but NO--he was PRO criminal

I understand how you think it is OK for cops to kill unarmed people who aren't a threat.
but they ARE a threat--
unarmed does NOT mean not a threat
you're a shallow thinker
Sitting in a car, running away, etc etc etc
Being black means they are a threat go the likes of you.
sitting in a car reaching for a pistol --you left that out
I've been over this a million times on many threads
the facts/stats/etc show there is not a chronic problem of cops shooting anyone, much less blacks

I don't know which case you are talking about . Reaching for his wallet? The one where he told the officer he had a gun? Killing hiom in front of his family.
how many times do I have yo say it?
innocent whites get shot too
...there will always be errors/etc--innocent people hurt because humans make mistakes
....but there is not a major problem of police shooting innocent people or anyone as I've proven many times
....and the blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates = more interaction with cops
etc etc

Witch hunts are a corruption and a weakening of the Rule of Law.

I asked a simple question. You lefties have a nice witch hunt going. Are you prepared to deal with the blow back?
And you’re still lying as there is no which hunt.

So what is the “blow back” you speak of?

1. Your denial of the witch hunt is dismissed, as idiocy.

2. I see that you have NOT considered either the implications of your attempt at a soft coup, nor the likely reactions. You are all morons, and fools. And assholes.
LOLOL

After your mindless parroting trump calling it a witch hunt was dismissed.

Meanwhile, seems you use words you can’t define. What do you mean by “blow back?”

Joo talkin to me, mang?
Nah. If I wanted to know about pretending to beat up marines, I would have been talking to you,

As well you should, pussy boy. You don't know how to defend yourself for shit!

There’s nothing to consider since you refuse to say what you mean by “blow back.”

You already defined it and your asking me to define it for you as though you don't know?

You are an ass that never considered the likely response to your desire for a soft coup, and now that it has been brought to your attention, your only response is to play semantic games?

That will be a lot of help to you, if you get your way, and if blows up in your stupid face.
Now you’re lying again. I didn’t define it. I said it could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. That’s a range and not a definition of what you mean by blow back. And yet you don’t want to say what you mean but you want people to answer your nebulous question.
I'll say it for him. They want to threaten people because the law was on the side of justice, and not their complicit criminality. In their minds, the Left should suffer for exposing their criminality. They believe they are entitled, and that the law does not apply to Republicans. They aren't just sore losers. They are losers with violent fantasies. That's the answer he wants to give.
Who knows if that’s what he means because the pussy won’t say what he means exactly by “blow back.” :dunno:
He's a coward, who can't say what he means, and certainly won't do what he says. They use cheap shot gorilla tactics with a hit and run approach. They're all a bunch of talk.

You're a coward on an anonymous message board. Here's Trump vs. you:

iu

2. You are an asshole.

Faux claims he doesn't understand the meaning of "blow back" when he's getting a huge does of it all the time.
Fucking moron, I didn’t say I don’t understand the meaning of the term. I said that is a nebulous term which can mean any number of things and asked him to clarify. He prove to be too big of a pussy to state what he means; just as you prove to be too big of a fucking moron to understand any of this.

Means you're getting shitcanned, dimwit!!

Greg

Didn't you forget to factor in White privilege in this country?
o--I forgot --yes
.....I get any/every job I apply for--if the pay is too low, I just go and ask for 200,000 a year--and I automatically get it because I am white
...my father didn't have to work at all--his WHOLE life--because he is white
...when I go to restaurants, I get seated immediately
...I never have to wait in line/etc

...I've been over this before on many threads--blacks are GIVEN way more than whites
...blacks are doing well considering they graduate high school at lower levels = less to college where they graduate less = less qualified for good jobs......yet they are over represented in great jobs like the postal service
.....and those poor NBA/NFL players making MILLIONS$$$..... ooOOhh---you have to almost cry for them
....and people like Oprah-Obamas [ making TENS of MILLIONS$/etc
You are such a fucking dick. You are so stupid & ignorant not to know how difficult it is for non whites in this country.

You are disgusting. No wonder you love Trump.
It's not difficult at all for anyone willing to work.

So you think if your are black & have a job, you don't face any racism?
please try to not be stupid---the subject is white privilege !!!!!!!!
your buddy said white privilege
and by the why--NO--not as much racism as you people SCREAM about

lol

Greg

Oh? What proof is there?
You don’t know that he did. All you have is Jerome Corsi’s word and Jerome Corsi is a proven liar.

Now you’re lying again. I didn’t define it. I said it could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. That’s a range and not a definition of what you mean by blow back. And yet you don’t want to say what you mean but you want people to answer your nebulous question.
I'll say it for him. They want to threaten people because the law was on the side of justice, and not their complicit criminality. In their minds, the Left should suffer for exposing their criminality. They believe they are entitled, and that the law does not apply to Republicans. They aren't just sore losers. They are losers with violent fantasies. That's the answer he wants to give.
Who knows if that’s what he means because the pussy won’t say what he means exactly by “blow back.” :dunno:
He's a coward, who can't say what he means, and certainly won't do what he says. They use cheap shot gorilla tactics with a hit and run approach. They're all a bunch of talk.

You're a coward on an anonymous message board. Here's Trump vs. you:

iu
The difference being, I don't threaten people on anonymous message boards. We leave that for the Right-wing cowards on this board. That's their specialty.

Oh? What proof is there?
There is no such incident. That's a lie. Corsi committed his own perjury and is prepared to go to jail for it. I watched Corsi myself admitting to his lie.

2. You are an asshole.

If plenty of proof existed, it would already be in the public record. It isn't. You're a liar.

Moron.

2. You are an asshole.

You gotta understand, these morons believe there are actual witches. They actually believe Trump "colluded" with Putin. I've never seen such stupidity or gullibility in my entire life.
Lol! And the Manfort witch is in jail.

Forum List

Back