FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Trump: No Collusion, No Collusion

Would I lie to you?

Yes, you would, I've caught you in many lies before.

But, Trump certainly did not collude. This is about how the FBI is completely corrupt.

But Hey, a completely corrupt FBI, would help keep the lid down in your end game scenario of a Third World One Party, Racist and Oppressive American that you want so bad.

Have you consider that? That way, when it blows, it will blow BIG!

Trump lied about Russia contacts with his campaign. Why did he do it?

Trump's campaign manager shared political polling with Russia. Why did he do that?

Polling data? That's supposed to be sensitive? Wtf, Pollsters publish their shit, constantly, in the open for free. What they fuck are you even talking about?

I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
No one in my camp fascinates over bigotry. I fascinate over truths and reality. Unfortunately for me, I've lived on the dark side of the moon in the south. There are good whites who hate racism. There are those who wallow in it. And there are those who use and don't use Christianity as a front for it. The overwhelming numbers in the south, while living there all my life, come from a majority who wallow in it, and/or use Christianity as a front to it, and to promote it. That is the truth I have seen that will go to the grave with me. You want to call it bigotry? Fine! Call it what you will. I call it being honest with myself based on my years of human experience, because I have never been a fan of kidding myself. I'm a realist and I'm being honest. And you can hammer away at that all you want. But my eyes and ears never lie.

If the South, or America was a TENTH as racist, as you fucktards pretend it is,

you would not spend your time pretending that shit that is obviously not racist, is racist.

You want to marginalize Southern Whites, not because they are racist, but simply because they don't always agree with you.

Your bigotry against whites and Christians is noted.

I see it every day. I see it on the news. I see it locally. I see it on posts here. I see it flowing out of the Republican party. I see it flowing out of the White House. & I see assfucks like you defend racists & bigots.

And yet, you are the one that thinks it is wrong for whites to seek to have political representation in national policy.

You are the racist, not US.

So you are a white supremacist. No surprise there.

When I vote, race is NOT a factor.

You just admitted it was to you.

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.
And by appealing to their worst qualities.

Trade and Immigration in no way, appeals to anyone's worst qualities.

So, back up your bullshit, or apologize to the good people you just smeared, asshole.

When you specifically rail against immigration from non-white areas, you are a fucking racist & bigot.

Calling people from Mexico rapists & murderers is exactly what?

Telling people that a trade balance deficit is another country stealing from us is a lie, misleading & meant to dupe you & your ilk.

You sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

1. The mass of illegal immigration is from Mexico. Dealing with that fact is not racist, you fucking moron.

2. Talking about the fact that rapists and murderers are among the millions of people coming across the border, unvetted, is called telling the Fucking Truth, you fucking race baiting moron.

3. Telling people that unfair and predatory trade practices from our trading "partners" is stealing from US, is just the fucking truth, you moron.

4. Because it was the Truth, you race baiting moron.

Would I lie to you?

But, Trump certainly did not collude. This is about how the FBI is completely corrupt.

But Hey, a completely corrupt FBI, would help keep the lid down in your end game scenario of a Third World One Party, Racist and Oppressive American that you want so bad.

Trump's campaign manager shared political polling with Russia. Why did he do that?

Polling data? That's supposed to be sensitive? Wtf, Pollsters publish their shit, constantly, in the open for free. What they fuck are you even talking about?

OK bright guy. Campaigns do their own targeted polling outside the public pollsters. Why would the Russians want it? To know how better to interfere with the election?

That is the definition of collusion.

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.

So, back up your bullshit, or apologize to the good people you just smeared, asshole.

When you specifically rail against immigration from non-white areas, you are a fucking racist & bigot.

Telling people that a trade balance deficit is another country stealing from us is a lie, misleading & meant to dupe you & your ilk.

Almost all the illegals come from non-white areas, so what would be the point of whining about immigration for "white areas?"

Is it possible to be any dumber than you?

So now you are saying Trump was right?

Trump wants immigration from white countries but not shithole African countries.

That is racist & bigoted.

No, it is not.

You are insanely stupid.

Almost all the illegals come from non-white areas, so what would be the point of whining about immigration for "white areas?"

Is it possible to be any dumber than you?

So now you are saying Trump was right?

Trump wants immigration from white countries but not shithole African countries.

That is racist & bigoted.
Why would anyone want immigration from countries where the average I.Q. is 75?

Would I lie to you?

OK bright guy. Campaigns do their own targeted polling outside the public pollsters. Why would the Russians want it? To know how better to interfere with the election?

1. Putin is kidding himself if he thinks a couple of additional trolls made a difference.

2. No, it's not.

Would I lie to you?

There is no definition of collusion, moron. It isn't even a crime.

you are a bootcamper [ new guy ]
1. MOST of the stories in the MSM that call out whites for racism is BULLSHIT
2.blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
3. blacks about 13% of the population--whites about 67%--you can do math?
white on black murders - 189
black on white murders - 409
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
4.white supremacists murder less than 10 people per ---------- YEAR
blacks murder over eight people every---------------------------------------DAY
but what does the MSM spew everyDAY??
whites =RACIST
what do black entertainers/sports players/etc say: whites RACIST
this has been one of the MAJOR stories in the MSM for the last few years
Kaepernick
WHITE cop shoots BLACKman
BUT--the cops are DEFENDING themselves against jackass dangerous black criminals
AND when blacks MURDER whites BECAUSE of hate--it rarely is in the MSM and/or not for long!!
etc etc etc etc
I've been over this many times on USMB with the facts/stats/links
Didn't you forget to factor in White privilege in this country?
o--I forgot --yes
.....I get any/every job I apply for--if the pay is too low, I just go and ask for 200,000 a year--and I automatically get it because I am white
...my father didn't have to work at all--his WHOLE life--because he is white
...when I go to restaurants, I get seated immediately
...I never have to wait in line/etc

...I've been over this before on many threads--blacks are GIVEN way more than whites
...blacks are doing well considering they graduate high school at lower levels = less to college where they graduate less = less qualified for good jobs......yet they are over represented in great jobs like the postal service
.....and those poor NBA/NFL players making MILLIONS$$$..... ooOOhh---you have to almost cry for them
....and people like Oprah-Obamas [ making TENS of MILLIONS$/etc
You are such a fucking dick. You are so stupid & ignorant not to know how difficult it is for non whites in this country.

You are disgusting. No wonder you love Trump.
It's not difficult at all for anyone willing to work.

So you think if your are black & have a job, you don't face any racism?
No I don't.

No one in my camp fascinates over bigotry. I fascinate over truths and reality. Unfortunately for me, I've lived on the dark side of the moon in the south. There are good whites who hate racism. There are those who wallow in it. And there are those who use and don't use Christianity as a front for it. The overwhelming numbers in the south, while living there all my life, come from a majority who wallow in it, and/or use Christianity as a front to it, and to promote it. That is the truth I have seen that will go to the grave with me. You want to call it bigotry? Fine! Call it what you will. I call it being honest with myself based on my years of human experience, because I have never been a fan of kidding myself. I'm a realist and I'm being honest. And you can hammer away at that all you want. But my eyes and ears never lie.

you would not spend your time pretending that shit that is obviously not racist, is racist.

You want to marginalize Southern Whites, not because they are racist, but simply because they don't always agree with you.

I see it every day. I see it on the news. I see it locally. I see it on posts here. I see it flowing out of the Republican party. I see it flowing out of the White House. & I see assfucks like you defend racists & bigots.

And yet, you are the one that thinks it is wrong for whites to seek to have political representation in national policy.

When you vote race is most definitely a factor. That's why you voted for Obama, because of his race.

1. The mass of illegal immigration is from Mexico. Dealing with that fact is not racist, you fucking moron.

2. Talking about the fact that rapists and murderers are among the millions of people coming across the border, unvetted, is called telling the Fucking Truth, you fucking race baiting moron.

3. Telling people that unfair and predatory trade practices from our trading "partners" is stealing from US, is just the fucking truth, you moron.

4. Because it was the Truth, you race baiting moron.

1) Calling them rapists & murders is being bigoted you fucking moron.

2) Trump said but some were good people that indicated that most are racists & murderers & bad people,

3) Trump called the trade deficits as losing money. That is wrong & duped dumbasses like you.

4) There are mechanisms to deal with unfair trade practices. If they were really going on, why weren't these mechanisms triggered?

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.

There were no properly marked e-mails so there is no criminality.

Wrong. Did you watch the video of Gowdy interrogating Comey? Even if your claim was true, that wouldn't get Hillary off the hook.

I laugh as assfucks like you. You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & years & you cry about Trump being investigated.

Go home & cry to Mommy

You're a fucking imbecile, of course.

Trey Gowdy is a liar. He redacted FBI files that they sent to the committee.

Gowdy is a sniveling lying fuck - probably why you like him.

I don't recall anything about Gowdy redacting anything from FBI files, but how does that make him a liar? He's a hell of a lot more honest than Schiff for Brains.

Talking about whites having political interests is not racist, you race baiting, brain dead moron.

FUCK YOU.

Are you so dumb you say the FBI is an enemy of the people ?That their leaders ,,like Comey are Slime ? If you do you should be put up against the same wall as Trump
Rightards are brainwashed; scrubbed with Brillo pads. They’re cult members like those who belonged to the People’s Temple.

You are a brain damaged moron.
LOLOL

How fortunate for me that is the belief held by a brainwashed cultist?

Meanwhile, trump continues to feed the investigation into his Russian connections by holding secret meetings with the Kremlin.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?
So, because the rule of law is working in the wrong direction for you, others need to feel the pressure from threats? Is that it?

Witch hunts are a corruption and a weakening of the Rule of Law.

I asked a simple question. You lefties have a nice witch hunt going. Are you prepared to deal with the blow back?

If he didn't do it, then why did you mention it?
I didn't say he didn't do it, either. You really need to work on your grasp of logic.

I mentioned it because this cooperation between the trump campaign chief and a Russian spy could, indeed, be a part of that larger crime. And all signs are pointing to that, at the very least on the part of Manafort. And if trump is shown to have directed it or even know about it, then he is implicated as well.

If he didn't do it, then why did you mention it?
I didn't say he didn't do it, either. You really need to work on your grasp of logic.

I mentioned it because this cooperation between the trump campaign chief and a Russian spy could, indeed, be a part of that larger crime. And all signs are pointing to that, at the very least on the part of Manafort. And if trump is shown to have directed it or even know about it, then he is implicated as well.
What cooperation? What Russian spy? The claim that Trump directed it doesn't pass the laugh test. Trump didn't even know about it.

Forum List

Back