FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

ever read the news?? whites are condemned/denigrated/accused/etc EVERYDAY
the MSM ignores them/etc

I have. "Condemned, denigrated, and accused" of what"?
??????? have you been living in a hole?
do you live in the US???
RACISM/HATRED/etc
Wait a minute. So let me see if I get this straight. So, because there are whites out there, (besides other middle class whites) who exercise open racism like the KKK,(Charlottesville), white supremacy groups, skin heads, David Duke, Trump, and others, we are somehow supposed to feel sorry for these people, and that they shouldn't be ignored? And if they are being accused, and rightfully so, exactly what do you mean when you said they are ignored? The white racists in this country are not ignored. And why do you lump (all white middle class people) in the same group with the racists? Your posts do not make much sense? You seem to be totally confused as to what you want to say?
you are a bootcamper [ new guy ]
1. MOST of the stories in the MSM that call out whites for racism is BULLSHIT
2.blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
3. blacks about 13% of the population--whites about 67%--you can do math?
white on black murders - 189
black on white murders - 409
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
4.white supremacists murder less than 10 people per ---------- YEAR
blacks murder over eight people every---------------------------------------DAY
but what does the MSM spew everyDAY??
whites =RACIST
what do black entertainers/sports players/etc say: whites RACIST
this has been one of the MAJOR stories in the MSM for the last few years
Kaepernick
WHITE cop shoots BLACKman
BUT--the cops are DEFENDING themselves against jackass dangerous black criminals
AND when blacks MURDER whites BECAUSE of hate--it rarely is in the MSM and/or not for long!!
etc etc etc etc
I've been over this many times on USMB with the facts/stats/links
Didn't you forget to factor in White privilege in this country?
o--I forgot --yes
.....I get any/every job I apply for--if the pay is too low, I just go and ask for 200,000 a year--and I automatically get it because I am white
...my father didn't have to work at all--his WHOLE life--because he is white
...when I go to restaurants, I get seated immediately
...I never have to wait in line/etc

...I've been over this before on many threads--blacks are GIVEN way more than whites
...blacks are doing well considering they graduate high school at lower levels = less to college where they graduate less = less qualified for good jobs......yet they are over represented in great jobs like the postal service
.....and those poor NBA/NFL players making MILLIONS$$$..... ooOOhh---you have to almost cry for them
....and people like Oprah-Obamas [ making TENS of MILLIONS$/etc ]

....Obama certainly ignored and screwed over the whites with all the crap about BLACKman shot by WHITE cop
....he needed to come out and say those jackasses got what they deserved--but NO--he was PRO criminal

I understand how you think it is OK for cops to kill unarmed people who aren't a threat.
but they ARE a threat--
unarmed does NOT mean not a threat
you're a shallow thinker
Sitting in a car, running away, etc etc etc
Being black means they are a threat go the likes of you.

....Obama certainly ignored and screwed over the whites with all the crap about BLACKman shot by WHITE cop
....he needed to come out and say those jackasses got what they deserved--but NO--he was PRO criminal

I understand how you think it is OK for cops to kill unarmed people who aren't a threat.
but they ARE a threat--
you're a shallow thinker
sitting in a car reaching for a pistol --you left that out
I've been over this a million times on many threads
the facts/stats/etc show there is not a chronic problem of cops shooting anyone, much less blacks

I have. "Condemned, denigrated, and accused" of what"?
do you live in the US???
RACISM/HATRED/etc
Wait a minute. So let me see if I get this straight. So, because there are whites out there, (besides other middle class whites) who exercise open racism like the KKK,(Charlottesville), white supremacy groups, skin heads, David Duke, Trump, and others, we are somehow supposed to feel sorry for these people, and that they shouldn't be ignored? And if they are being accused, and rightfully so, exactly what do you mean when you said they are ignored? The white racists in this country are not ignored. And why do you lump (all white middle class people) in the same group with the racists? Your posts do not make much sense? You seem to be totally confused as to what you want to say?
Offenders
whites =RACIST
Kaepernick
BUT--the cops are DEFENDING themselves against jackass dangerous black criminals
AND when blacks MURDER whites BECAUSE of hate--it rarely is in the MSM and/or not for long!!
etc etc etc etc
o--I forgot --yes
.....I get any/every job I apply for--if the pay is too low, I just go and ask for 200,000 a year--and I automatically get it because I am white

...I've been over this before on many threads--blacks are GIVEN way more than whites
...blacks are doing well considering they graduate high school at lower levels = less to college where they graduate less = less qualified for good jobs......yet they are over represented in great jobs like the postal service
.....and those poor NBA/NFL players making MILLIONS$$$..... ooOOhh---you have to almost cry for them
....and people like Oprah-Obamas [ making TENS of MILLIONS$/etc
You are such a fucking dick. You are so stupid & ignorant not to know how difficult it is for non whites in this country.

You are disgusting. No wonder you love Trump.

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.

There were no properly marked e-mails so there is no criminality.

Wrong. Did you watch the video of Gowdy interrogating Comey? Even if your claim was true, that wouldn't get Hillary off the hook.

I laugh as assfucks like you. You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & years & you cry about Trump being investigated.

Go home & cry to Mommy

You're a fucking imbecile, of course.

I don't know about a report coming out next month.

Mueller asked for and was granted a six months extension for his grand jury. That means he is still gathering evidence.

Hardly a surprise. The Dems strategy is to keep the investigation alive until Trump is out of office.

Evidence, the rule of law, and how our Constitution is set up, is what keeps the investigation alive. To ignore those key factors would be irresponsible and unpatriotic to our country and to who we are.

No. Dems obsessed with destroying Trump are what is keeping it alive. If the Dems actually cared about The Constitution, The Rule of Law, and The People, they would work with Trump as the Loyal Opposition.

dims care a great deal about the Constitution.

They are obsessed with destroying it.

You produced zero evidence of that. You are a liar.

Every post you've every made here is proof of that, BTK.

We all know the during the Kavanaugh lynching, you scumbag piles of shit demanded the end of due process and declared that enemies of the party are guilty until proven innocent, maybe even after.

{
"And the Democrats, like Mazie Hirono, or Richard Blumenthal, or other senators, are essentially saying that Brett Kavanaugh is guilty simply because he faces an allegation," Cotton said, "allegations in the New Yorker article that are completely unsupported by any evidence and that by the accuser’s own admission, only came to her after she spent six days working with a former elected Democrat and her lawyer."

"And allegations from Ms. Ford that are disputed by the four people she claims were in the house at the time she said what happened, happened," Cotton said. "Now, she’ll have a chance to present her case on Thursday, but some of the statements of my Democratic colleagues truly not just resemble McCarthyism, they resemble the kind of Stalinist show trials you saw in the Soviet Union–that merely making an accusation is enough if it’s in the greater interests of the party and the state, as Mazie Hirono essentially said on Jake Tapper’s show on Sunday."

Hirono told Tapper on CNN that Kavanaugh doesn't get the presumption of innocence and cited his "ideological agenda" as a reason.}

Cotton: Democrats Undermine Due Process Norms With Kavanaugh Accusations

Of course that's not the first time you Stalinist traitors attacked due process;

{Some people who are accused of murder are innocent. That’s why we have trials, instead of sending every “person of interest” straight to the gallows. Likewise, some people on the no-fly list are not terrorists. But unlike people accused of murder, most on the no-fly list have never been charged, judged by their peers, or given the chance to prove they’re not terrorists. For instance, the one-year-old daughter of a woman named Ingrid Sanden, who was trying to fly from Arizona to Washington for Thanksgiving. Or the eleven-month-old son of a woman named Sarah Zaposky. Or any of the dozens of other infants who have been pulled off flights by the TSA. Or Daniel Brown, a Marine veteran of the Iraq war, or Lieutenant Colonel Robert Johnson of the U.S. Army. Or Congressmen John Lewis and Don Young, or Senator Ted Kennedy. These are some of the “terrorists” the Left (and impartial stalwarts like MSNBC) want banned from owning guns in bad neighborhoods. These are some of the “terrorists” who were high-profile enough to be exonerated.}

Democrat's War on Due Process | National Review

But your hatred of the 14th is just a small part of the war your evil party wages on civil rights;

{
Incredibly, the Democrats' disdain for the Bill of Rights includes even the 1st Amendment's protection of free speech. Party leaders are openly pushing to limit free speech rights when it conflicts with their own viewpoints.

In a speech at an Iowa community college, for example, Hillary Clinton said: "We need to fix our dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all, even if that takes a constitutional amendment."

Left unsaid is that the only way to do what she suggests would be to put restrictions on the 1st Amendment. A couple years ago, 54 Senate Democrats voted for a new constitutional amendment that would do just that.

Meanwhile, a YouGov poll taken last May found that a majority of Democrats said they support government limits on what they consider to be "hate speech." Only 26% of Democrats said they opposed such limits.

In California, Democrats pushed a state bill that would have criminalized speech that questions the "consensus" on climate change.

And Attorney General Loretta Lynch told the Senate Judiciary Committee in March that she has discussed with her colleagues the possibility of pursuing civil actions against "climate change deniers."

Democrats have long expressed frustration, if not outright contempt, for the Constitution whenever it hinders their ability to enact some new government program. President Obama has repeatedly complained about the "messy" process the Constitution's co-equal branches created, and has several times acted as though the Constitution's limits on the president's authority simply don't apply to him.}

Democrats Attack 3 Of The 10 Amendments In The Bill Of Rights | Investor's Business Daily

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.
And by appealing to their worst qualities.

Trade and Immigration in no way, appeals to anyone's worst qualities.

So, back up your bullshit, or apologize to the good people you just smeared, asshole.

When you specifically rail against immigration from non-white areas, you are a fucking racist & bigot.

Calling people from Mexico rapists & murderers is exactly what?

Telling people that a trade balance deficit is another country stealing from us is a lie, misleading & meant to dupe you & your ilk.

You sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.
Almost all the illegals come from non-white areas, so what would be the point of whining about immigration from "white areas?"

Is it possible to be any dumber than you?

but they ARE a threat--
you're a shallow thinker
sitting in a car reaching for a pistol --you left that out
I've been over this a million times on many threads
the facts/stats/etc show there is not a chronic problem of cops shooting anyone, much less blacks

I don't know which case you are talking about . Reaching for his wallet? The one where he told the officer he had a gun? Killing hiom in front of his family.

Obammy politicize the FBI.
He illegally used the FBI as the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police.
President Trump is the victim.
Obammy is the bad guy.
Bull fucking shit.
The FBI investigated Russia interference in favor of Trump.

I guess they should have ignored it? Really/
RrussianCollusion.jpg

do you live in the US???
RACISM/HATRED/etc
Offenders
whites =RACIST
Kaepernick
etc etc etc etc
o--I forgot --yes

You are such a fucking dick. You are so stupid & ignorant not to know how difficult it is for non whites in this country.

It's not difficult at all for anyone willing to work.

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.
And by appealing to their worst qualities.

Trade and Immigration in no way, appeals to anyone's worst qualities.

So, back up your bullshit, or apologize to the good people you just smeared, asshole.

When you specifically rail against immigration from non-white areas, you are a fucking racist & bigot.

Calling people from Mexico rapists & murderers is exactly what?

Telling people that a trade balance deficit is another country stealing from us is a lie, misleading & meant to dupe you & your ilk.

You sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.
Almost all the illegals come from non-white areas, so what would be the point of whining about immigration for "white areas?"

Is it possible to be any dumber than you?

So now you are saying Trump was right?

Trump wants immigration from white countries but not shithole African countries.

That is racist & bigoted.

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.

I laugh as assfucks like you. You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & years & you cry about Trump being investigated.

Go home & cry to Mommy

:rofl:

Fucking liar.

Offenders
whites =RACIST
Kaepernick
etc etc etc etc
o--I forgot --yes

It's not difficult at all for anyone willing to work.

So you think if your are black & have a job, you don't face any racism?

Wrong. Did you watch the video of Gowdy interrogating Comey? Even if your claim was true, that wouldn't get Hillary off the hook.

Go home & cry to Mommy

The Stalinists have taken to just brazenly lying and demanding that lies by them are equal to facts, because they hate Trump, and hating Trump is what's really important, CNN and the NY Times say so every day.

Go home & cry to Mommy

:rofl:

Fucking liar.

Where are the classified e-mails that were properly marked at that time.

And since you hate whites and Christians, you can't tell them apart?
I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
And since you hate whites and Christians, you can't tell them apart?
I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
No one in my camp fascinates over bigotry. I fascinate over truths and reality. Unfortunately for me, I've lived on the dark side of the moon in the south. There are good whites who hate racism. There are those who wallow in it. And there are those who use and don't use Christianity as a front for it. The overwhelming numbers in the south, while living there all my life, come from a majority who wallow in it, and/or use Christianity as a front to it, and to promote it. That is the truth I have seen that will go to the grave with me. You want to call it bigotry? Fine! Call it what you will. I call it being honest with myself based on my years of human experience, because I have never been a fan of kidding myself. I'm a realist and I'm being honest. And you can hammer away at that all you want. But my eyes and ears never lie.

If the South, or America was a TENTH as racist, as you fucktards pretend it is,

you would not spend your time pretending that shit that is obviously not racist, is racist.

You want to marginalize Southern Whites, not because they are racist, but simply because they don't always agree with you.

Your bigotry against whites and Christians is noted.

I see it every day. I see it on the news. I see it locally. I see it on posts here. I see it flowing out of the Republican party. I see it flowing out of the White House. & I see assfucks like you defend racists & bigots.

And yet, you are the one that thinks it is wrong for whites to seek to have political representation in national policy.

You are the racist, not US.

Are you so dumb you say the FBI is an enemy of the people ?That their leaders ,,like Comey are Slime ? If you do you should be put up against the same wall as Trump
Rightards are brainwashed; scrubbed with Brillo pads. They’re cult members like those who belonged to the People’s Temple.

You are a brain damaged moron.
LOLOL

How fortunate for me that is the belief held by a brainwashed cultist?

Meanwhile, trump continues to feed the investigation into his Russian connections by holding secret meetings with the Kremlin.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?

Blow back from whom?

The people for whom Trump was the first one to speak for, in decades.

Go home & cry to Mommy

Trey Gowdy is a liar. He redacted FBI files that they sent to the committee.

Gowdy is a sniveling lying fuck - probably why you like him.

Forum List

Back