FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

So, Obama told the FBI to investigate Hillary & had them make the announcement of reopening the investigation two weeks before the election. Yep, that makes sense.

Your use of deflection as a defense of the corruption of the FBI, is noted.

You are also an Enemy of the People.
Are you so dumb you say the FBI is an enemy of the people ?That their leaders ,,like Comey are Slime ? If you do you should be put up against the same wall as Trump
Rightards are brainwashed; scrubbed with Brillo pads. They’re cult members like those who belonged to the People’s Temple.

You are a brain damaged moron.
LOLOL

How fortunate for me that is the belief held by a brainwashed cultist?

Meanwhile, trump continues to feed the investigation into his Russian connections by holding secret meetings with the Kremlin.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?

christians-----? how did they get into this conversation
You were talking about how the poor whites were being ignored? The poor middle class whites?

And since you hate whites and Christians, you can't tell them apart?
I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
christians-----? how did they get into this conversation
You were talking about how the poor whites were being ignored? The poor middle class whites?

I can tell a hypocrite when I hear one and these republican white god loving creatures are FOS

YOur bigotry, is both blinding you to the reality of Republican whites, who are not all Christians, and

ironically making you a hypocrite, and you pretend to be against various forms of bigotry.
No one in my camp fascinates over bigotry. I fascinate over truths and reality. Unfortunately for me, I've lived on the dark side of the moon in the south. There are good whites who hate racism. There are those who wallow in it. And there are those who use and don't use Christianity as a front for it. The overwhelming numbers in the south, while living there all my life, come from a majority who wallow in it, and/or use Christianity as a front to it, and to promote it. That is the truth I have seen that will go to the grave with me. You want to call it bigotry? Fine! Call it what you will. I call it being honest with myself based on my years of human experience, because I have never been a fan of kidding myself. I'm a realist and I'm being honest. And you can hammer away at that all you want. But my eyes and ears never lie.

If the South, or America was a TENTH as racist, as you fucktards pretend it is,

you would not spend your time pretending that shit that is obviously not racist, is racist.

You want to marginalize Southern Whites, not because they are racist, but simply because they don't always agree with you.

Your bigotry against whites and Christians is noted.

Are you so dumb you say the FBI is an enemy of the people ?That their leaders ,,like Comey are Slime ? If you do you should be put up against the same wall as Trump
Rightards are brainwashed; scrubbed with Brillo pads. They’re cult members like those who belonged to the People’s Temple.

LOLOL

Meanwhile, trump continues to feed the investigation into his Russian connections by holding secret meetings with the Kremlin.

Your witch hunt might gin up a nice witch burning. You prepared to deal with the blow back?
”witch hunt...”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So TRUMP shared information with Russia on ISIS having developed bombs to be used in laptops that could go through airport security undetected. Okay so TRUMP shared the information with Russia, now who shared the information with the media?
LOLOL

Trump blows up a covert Israeli operation and the reaction from his acolytes is...

... so what? Who cares?

Thanks for proving yet again just how brainwashed you cultists really are.
thumbsup.gif

What covert Israel operation are you talking about? And it seems the issue wasn't with Russia knowing but Russia passing the information on to Obama's friends in Iran.

Putin never had to pass the information on since the US media did it for him by illegally leaking classified information.

Weird how so many seem to be saying who cares to the actually crime of leaking classified information to the media.
”What covert Israel operation are you talking about?”

Brain-dead cultist, try reading the link I gave you. It explains it all.

From your link:

"According to Al Jazeera, Israeli intelligence does not usually employ human assets on the ground in Syria

"When it comes to ISIL, unlike Jordan, Israel relies on its electronic surveillance collection and its intelligence sharing-arrangement with its Arab partners," one of the sources was quoted as saying."

LOLOL

”witch hunt...”

I asked you a question, fucktard. Answer it.

So TRUMP shared information with Russia on ISIS having developed bombs to be used in laptops that could go through airport security undetected. Okay so TRUMP shared the information with Russia, now who shared the information with the media?
LOLOL

Trump blows up a covert Israeli operation and the reaction from his acolytes is...

... so what? Who cares?

Thanks for proving yet again just how brainwashed you cultists really are.
thumbsup.gif

What covert Israel operation are you talking about? And it seems the issue wasn't with Russia knowing but Russia passing the information on to Obama's friends in Iran.

Putin never had to pass the information on since the US media did it for him by illegally leaking classified information.

Weird how so many seem to be saying who cares to the actually crime of leaking classified information to the media.
”What covert Israel operation are you talking about?”

Brain-dead cultist, try reading the link I gave you. It explains it all.

From your link:

"According to Al Jazeera, Israeli intelligence does not usually employ human assets on the ground in Syria

"When it comes to ISIL, unlike Jordan, Israel relies on its electronic surveillance collection and its intelligence sharing-arrangement with its Arab partners," one of the sources was quoted as saying."
That would be Israel trying to deflate the leak. What about it? Do you think that lessens the fact that trump blew up a covert Israeli operation in order to gain favor with Putin?

LOLOL

”witch hunt...”

I asked you a question, fucktard. Answer it.
LOLOL

“Fucktard?” Moi??

Your question was based on the falsehood that the investigation is a witch hunt. For that, you deserve no answer, but only the ridicule you received, for lying to the forum.

If you want answers, try being honest instead of parroting what trump tells you to say like the mindless brainwashed cultist you are.

No one in my camp fascinates over bigotry. I fascinate over truths and reality. Unfortunately for me, I've lived on the dark side of the moon in the south. There are good whites who hate racism. There are those who wallow in it. And there are those who use and don't use Christianity as a front for it. The overwhelming numbers in the south, while living there all my life, come from a majority who wallow in it, and/or use Christianity as a front to it, and to promote it. That is the truth I have seen that will go to the grave with me. You want to call it bigotry? Fine! Call it what you will. I call it being honest with myself based on my years of human experience, because I have never been a fan of kidding myself. I'm a realist and I'm being honest. And you can hammer away at that all you want. But my eyes and ears never lie.

you would not spend your time pretending that shit that is obviously not racist, is racist.

You want to marginalize Southern Whites, not because they are racist, but simply because they don't always agree with you.

I see it every day. I see it on the news. I see it locally. I see it on posts here. I see it flowing out of the Republican party. I see it flowing out of the White House. & I see assfucks like you defend racists & bigots.

LOLOL

Blow back from whom?

....Obama certainly ignored and screwed over the whites with all the crap about BLACKman shot by WHITE cop
....he needed to come out and say those jackasses got what they deserved--but NO--he was PRO criminal

I understand how you think it is OK for cops to kill unarmed people who aren't a threat.

Trump: No Collusion, No Collusion

Would I lie to you?

Yes, you would, I've caught you in many lies before.

But, Trump certainly did not collude. This is about how the FBI is completely corrupt.

But Hey, a completely corrupt FBI, would help keep the lid down in your end game scenario of a Third World One Party, Racist and Oppressive American that you want so bad.

Have you consider that? That way, when it blows, it will blow BIG!

Trump lied about Russia contacts with his campaign. Why did he do it?

Trump's campaign manager shared political polling with Russia. Why did he do that?

"Marginalize whites because they don't always agree with me"? That is patently not true. One has nothing to do with the other. My marginalization runs on a case by case basis when it comes to racism. I think I already explained that.

I see it every day. I see it on the news. I see it locally. I see it on posts here. I see it flowing out of the Republican party. I see it flowing out of the White House. & I see assfucks like you defend racists & bigots.

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.
And by appealing to their worst qualities.

Trade and Immigration in no way, appeals to anyone's worst qualities.

So, back up your bullshit, or apologize to the good people you just smeared, asshole.

When you specifically rail against immigration from non-white areas, you are a fucking racist & bigot.

Calling people from Mexico rapists & murderers is exactly what?

Telling people that a trade balance deficit is another country stealing from us is a lie, misleading & meant to dupe you & your ilk.

You sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

LOLOL

So, because the rule of law is working in the wrong direction for you, others need to feel the pressure from threats? Is that it?

Obammy broke the law, not President Trump.
when?
I think I asked the same question sometime today and never got an answer. Hit and run, hit and run is a common tactic among these cult apologists. They don't have the spine to debate facts, so they resort to these lies, then move to another thread. They are nothing more than a caravan full of cowards.

....Obama certainly ignored and screwed over the whites with all the crap about BLACKman shot by WHITE cop
....he needed to come out and say those jackasses got what they deserved--but NO--he was PRO criminal

I understand how you think it is OK for cops to kill unarmed people who aren't a threat.
but they ARE a threat--
unarmed does NOT mean not a threat
you're a shallow thinker

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.

There were no properly marked e-mails so there is no criminality.

I laugh as assfucks like you. You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & years & you cry about Trump being investigated.

Go home & cry to Mommy

Obammy politicize the FBI.
He illegally used the FBI as the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police.
President Trump is the victim.
Obammy is the bad guy.
Bull fucking shit.
The FBI investigated Russia interference in favor of Trump.

I guess they should have ignored it? Really/

Forum List

Back