FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

He has found virtually nothing - certainly nothing criminal.
Well that's just false and stupid, and you embarrass yourself. He has produced a mountain of criminal indictments related to the precise letter of his mandate. Damn you people have lost your minds...

LOLOL

Trump blows up a covert Israeli operation and the reaction from his acolytes is...

... so what? Who cares?

Thanks for proving yet again just how brainwashed you cultists really are.
thumbsup.gif
Just a reminder people of the kind of fools we are dealing with;
republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-greets-supporters-his-picture-id484797712

You truly are a loathsome bigot.
If the definition of a "Bigot" is to rail against ignorant, hateful, racist, trash, then I'm a proud card carrying member. Guilty as charged.

An example of a bigot is someone who assumes Christians are Racists.

Thanks for playing!
I've spent my whole life in the south. And I learned one thing in all that time. That if you are a Christian, there's a better than average chance you're a racist. I lived among the scum in that picture. And when Church is out, OMG. Why do you think there are no Blacks in that picture? A lifetime experience tells no lies.
I lived in the South for 20 years, and I say your claim is pure horseshit. Blacks go to their own churches. That's the way the like it. Discrimination has nothing to do with it. I've worked with and rubbed elbows with blacks in the South for 20 years, and not once did I ever see any evidence of discrimination.

You're simply a lying asshole.

An interesting development was when trump appointed Whitaker to quash the investigation, and McConnell immediately castrated Whitaker.

Well that's just false and stupid, and you embarrass yourself. He has produced a mountain of criminal indictments related to the precise letter of his mandate. Damn you people have lost your minds...
Most of them are bogus indictments that will never see the inside of a court room. The rest of his indictments are in serious doubt. Mueller may be prosecuted for prosecutorial misconduct. Corsi is suing him for $350 million

Most of them are bogus indictments that will never see the inside of a court room.
Haha, as if you have read a single word of any of them or have any understanding of their evidential support. More desperate, embarrassing, self-soothing pap from what is turning into this board's #1 trump cultist.

Most of them are bogus indictments that will never see the inside of a court room.
Haha, as if you have read a single word of any of them or have any understanding of their evidential support. More desperate, embarrassing, self-soothing pap from what is turning into this board's #1 trump cultist.
Mueller indicted foreign nationals. How is he going to get them to a U.S. courtroom?

Once again, you prove only that you're a brain damaged moron.

Mueller indicted foreign nationals.
Which is precisely what one would expect, when investigating foreign interference in our elections. That is called, "he found it". So you sound daft.

So, again...pay attention...he was tasked with investigating Russian interference in our election. He found it, and it resulted in criminal indictments of Russians who perpetrated it. In other words, precisely the opposite of a witch Hunt.

I do not believe that the Trump supporters do not believe the Russia stuff in relation to Trump.

They do not care and likely support it, and they do what their leader does himself, lie continuously and obstruct and deflect.

In fact some have even said Putin is better than the Democrats.

They do not care and likely support it, and they do what their leader does himself, lie continuously and obstruct and deflect.
I think you're spot on. All this crying about witch hunts and deep state is a dog and pony show.

Those institutions took themselves down, when they took sides.

I'm just one of the people calling them on their actions.

They need to be PURGED.

The White House needs purged.

The FBI did not take sides.

Trump sided with Russia.

Your denial of the obvious corruption of the FBI shows that you side with them and are an enemy of the democratic process.

So, Obama told the FBI to investigate Hillary & had them make the announcement of reopening the investigation two weeks before the election. Yep, that makes sense.

Your use of deflection as a defense of the corruption of the FBI, is noted.

You are also an Enemy of the People.
What corruption?

Don't.

It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

We now learn that trump has been hiding transcripts of meetings he has had with putin. Even from his own administration.

I'm sure that Mueller already knows about this and it's part of the piles of evidence he has on trump.

It's just sick to see Americans defend such a traitor.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration
By "his own administration" you mean the coup plotters in the DOJ and the FBI.
By "coup plotters" he means those safeguarding and protecting the nation from foreign agents.
They are "safeguarding" Americans only from democracy. We can't have the deplorable riff-raff deciding who they want to be governed by.
NO, we can't have a compromised president leading and undermining this nation. If Trump has nothing to hide he has nothing to fear from an investigation. Though odd, Trump did not deny being a foreign agent.

Your support of this corruption, shows that you are the ones undermining this nation.

YOu should be ashamed of yourselves.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.
Hail to the Chief
BOO/HISSSS to you America haters

Seems to me the American haters are the ones who defend, support, lie for and vote for a man who has conspired with Russia to win that election and is now not working in the best interest of American but for russia.

There's just way too much evidence now that's piled up to ignore it any longer.

Now we find out he's been hiding transcripts of conversations he had with putin from the American public and even his own administration.

Why would he do that? What was said in those meetings that he doesn't want people to know? If he has not done anything wrong or treasonous or conspired with russians, why is he hiding transcripts of what was said when he met with them?

The people trying to protect America and to expose true facts of what trump is doing with russians are the ones who love America.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.

That you are so offended by this, that you are wiling to support interference in the election process by domestic intelligence agencies, is, as has been pointed out, treasonous.

YOu are vile scum. And a warmonger.

Guilty pleas and indictments are all the proof I need. But for cult retards like you who understand nothing about the law, will take their rightful seat on top of Trumps Hale Bopp.
Then you're willfully ignorant of how the plea bargain scam of a "legal system", that has been operating in this nation for decades, actually works.

IOW, appeal to ignorance is not an argument.
A "plea bargain' is nothing more than an agreement for leniency by those already found guilty to pursue that rotting head of the fish. It is not a scam. It's a strategy for justice against those who break the law. Your argument is for idiots.
Plea bargains aren't signed after a conviction, you stupid fucking moron. You should refrain from posting before you demonstrate your idiocy beyond all doubt.
And? What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? The result is the same. Investigators have the defendant by the balls, so they can pursue the head of the rotten fish, which is Trump. That's how law enforcement works. You got a problem with that? I don't. It's called justice you idiot against criminals like Trump who attacked our country.
If they had him by the balls, they wouldn't be agreeing to a plea bargain, you brain-dead dumbass. The result is certainly not the same. It's so they can pursue people for which they have no evidence.

Yeah, we know how law enforcement works, and all rational sensible people are appalled. It certainly isn't justice, and I do have a problem with it.

I marvel at how all you assholes, who defend Hillary to the hilt, are called in Trump a criminal. It just one of the long list of epithets that your party masters have instructed you to use.
On the contrary, a "plea bargain" signals the leverage that Mueller has with his own evidence against the accused because of the evidence. Why do you think David Pecker and Allen Weisselberg got a plea deal? Because they knew they were already legally culpable. Mueller has got them where he wants them.

You don't know how law enforcement works or else you wouldn't be on the receiving end of your own failed argument. By the way, how does "law enforcement work" according to you? And who are the rational people who know about law enforcement? can you cite proof of this claim of yours?

Also, no one is defending Hillary. She did a great job of defending herself against false accusations.

Nothing you say has any foundation etched into reality. You are driven by your own ignorance and obsessive hatred of others and the truth. That is something you have to deal with. I don't. It must suck to be you?

Last edited:
In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

Hail to the Chief

Seems to me the American haters are the ones who defend, support, lie for and vote for a man who has conspired with Russia to win that election and is now not working in the best interest of American but for russia.

Now we find out he's been hiding transcripts of conversations he had with putin from the American public and even his own administration.

Why would he do that? What was said in those meetings that he doesn't want people to know? If he has not done anything wrong or treasonous or conspired with russians, why is he hiding transcripts of what was said when he met with them?

The people trying to protect America and to expose true facts of what trump is doing with russians are the ones who love America.

Trump won the election by speaking out to a long ignored voting bloc, Middle Class whites.

That you are so offended by this, that you are wiling to support interference in the election process by domestic intelligence agencies, is, as has been pointed out, treasonous.

Can you cite specifically how the middle class whites were being ignored?

Hail to the Chief

ever read the news?? whites are condemned/denigrated/accused/etc EVERYDAY
the MSM ignores them/etc

Most of them are bogus indictments that will never see the inside of a court room. The rest of his indictments are in serious doubt. Mueller may be prosecuted for prosecutorial misconduct. Corsi is suing him for $350 million
Corsi said he is prepared to go to jail. Does that look like someone who can afford to sue? Lol!

What is the misconduct by Mueller?

What specifically makes the indictments "bogus"? And what references do you have proving the rest of the indictments are in serious doubt?

Corsi said he is prepared to go to jail. Does that look like someone who can afford to sue? Lol!

What specifically makes the indictments "bogus"? And what references do you have proving the rest of the indictments are in serious doubt?
I'm done with your idiocies for the day.

Hail to the Chief

ever read the news?? whites are condemned/denigrated/accused/etc EVERYDAY
the MSM ignores them/etc

I have. "Condemned, denigrated, and accused" of what"?

I'm done with your idiocies for the day.
You were done before you started.Are you just coming around to figuring that out? Take care loser.

Forum List

Back