FBI Misses THIRD Deadline to Hand Over Subpoenaed Documents On Trump Dossier

Obamas Swamp is deep.

Lots of powerful people stand to lose a lot of power with Trump in office.

The apple cart has been overturned and the corrupt Washington lifers from both parties are scurrying to collect whatever apples they can.

• Banned
Obamas Swamp is deep.

Lots of powerful people stand to lose a lot of power with Trump in office.

The apple cart has been overturned and the corrupt Washington lifers from both parties are scurrying to collect whatever apples they can.
I agree!

Why doesn't Trump just order them to turn over the documents?

It would literally be as simple as that. There must be some reason he hasn't done so.

Yea, we all know the FBI, State Dept., CIA, IRS, etc. are all into simple.

It would literally be as simple as that. There must be some reason he hasn't done so.

I may have accidentally wandered over to the Conspiracy Board, but since I'm here, your theory is the most absurd.

For one thing, among others, the last time Trump even hinted to the F. B. I. that he would like to see something happen, he wound up in a Memo written by that Deep State Bitch, James Comey, which Comey himself leaked to the New York Times.

For another, he's got a little more on his plate than hustling discovery of a Congressional Hearing. Wouldn't he be reasonable to assume that is Congress's job? I think so.

You never contribute anything but smart-ass remarks, mostly on trivial technicalities. I guess I expect more out of the supposed Bosses on this board. But, if being loony is your thing, by all means, be a Loon.

Last edited:

I may have accidentally wandered over to the Conspiracy Board, but since I'm here, your theory is the most absurd.

For one thing, among others, the last time Trump even hinted to the F. B. I. that he would like to see something happen, he wound up in a Memo written by that Deep State Bitch, James Comey, which Comey himself leaked to the New York Times.

For another, he's got a little more on his plate than hustling discovery of a Congressional Hearing. Wouldn't he be reasonable to assume that is Congress's job? I think so.

You never contribute anything but smart-ass remarks, mostly on trivial technicalities. I guess I expect more out of the supposed Bosses on this board. But, if being loony is your thing, by all means, be a Loon.

The annoying orange spends most of his time putting out asinine and moronic misspelled tweets.

Trump could make a 5-second phone call to his newly minted FBI chief, and Congress would have every document they wanted the next morning.

Or is Wray already part of the "deep state"?

Trump could make a 5-second phone call to his newly minted FBI chief, and Congress would have every document they wanted the next morning.

Or is Wray already part of the "deep state"?

Forum List

Back