FBI Leaks Confidential Documents Acquired In Raid Of Project Veritas / James O'Keefe To NY Times

I remember Oddball. I usually agreed with you. Not always. But usually. This is a pretty egregious abuse of government power and poses serious danger to our freedom of the Press. So why is The NY Times serving as a complicit citizen-conspirator? Because they don’t actually care about the reason we have a First Amendment. They simply want it to apply to themselves and their fellow liberal/progressive/Marxist ideologues.

I believe most agents are not corrupt but I don’t doubt anymore that the corrupt ones are running the show. In the Government. I. The FBI. In the DOJ. In the CIA and so forth.
But the good ones do not make waves. They keep their salaries, benefits and pensions as the fiefdom is good for that.

There is no attorney client privilege when that conversation involves a conspiracy to violate the law. Essentially their lawyers giving advice on how to get away with espionage, voided the privilege.

The Gestapo brazenly violated the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution. We cannot pretend that this is a lawful nor legitimate agency.

Reich Minister Wray must be removed from his position TODAY, and must face criminal charges for his acts.

How much did Oberfuhrer Garland know about this subversion of the Constitution, and when did he know it?

Actually they're service like a hearsay exception. Veritas claimed they were journalists, when in fact they were intelligence gatherers. Instead of reporting a story, they were creating the story. Which would also nullify a 1st amendment protection of their actions.

You Nazis make up the most absurd shit.

This type of shit to try and nullify the Constitution was tried during the Pentagon Papers case. I'll give you a hint;

The FBI, the Gestapo, has acted in a criminal and treasonous manner to try and destroy the 1st Amendment. Reich Minister Wray should face criminal prosecution for his illegal and treasonous acts.

it wasn't an illegal raid

Project Veritas at one point had possession of the diary after receiving it from unidentified “tipsters” who said they had found it in a room Ashley had stayed in. The group attempted to return it to her, O’Keefe said, but her lawyer “refused to authenticate it,” so the group handed it over to law enforcement.

O’Keefe claimed that his legal team had demonstrated the group’s “lack of involvement in criminal activity” to the Justice Department with “unassailable facts.” Project Veritas did not publish the contents of the diary because the group could not authenticate it, according to O’Keefe.

“In what world is the alleged theft of a diary investigated by the President’s FBI and his Department of Justice? A diary! This federal investigation smacks of politics,” O’Keefe wrote.

Ashley Biden reported the burglary of her house and the theft of several personal items to the Justice Department, which opened an inquiry into the matter, in October last year, the Times reported.

I would be they burglarized her home looking for anything they could find that could incriminate Biden.

Is it legal for the FBI to leak O’Keefes private correspodence with the NYT?

What if Trump’s FBI did this to Rachel Maddow?

See your hypocrisy?

You wont figure it out until you are in a camp.

Does anybody think there will be a story about this?

Not in the Voice of the Reich, or the Nazi hate stations like CCPNN and MSNBCCP.

But Fox is already covering it.

Project Veritas at one point had possession of the diary after receiving it from unidentified “tipsters” who said they had found it in a room Ashley had stayed in. The group attempted to return it to her, O’Keefe said, but her lawyer “refused to authenticate it,” so the group handed it over to law enforcement.

O’Keefe claimed that his legal team had demonstrated the group’s “lack of involvement in criminal activity” to the Justice Department with “unassailable facts.” Project Veritas did not publish the contents of the diary because the group could not authenticate it, according to O’Keefe.

“In what world is the alleged theft of a diary investigated by the President’s FBI and his Department of Justice? A diary! This federal investigation smacks of politics,” O’Keefe wrote.

Ashley Biden reported the burglary of her house and the theft of several personal items to the Justice Department, which opened an inquiry into the matter, in October last year, the Times reported.

I would be they burglarized her home looking for anything they could find that could incriminate Biden.
Lol, after finding out Biden fondled her in the shower. You still support him. That's all I need to know about you.

Yes, it was highly illegal.

An assault on freedom of the press.

This is precedent. The Ellsberg case in 1973 settled it.

The FBI acted in a criminal manner.

Reich Minister Wray must be fired and prosecuted.

Does the Gestapo typically look into cases that involve at most petty theft?

This is a political hit by the Gestapo.

I remember Oddball. I usually agreed with you. Not always. But usually. This is a pretty egregious abuse of government power and poses serious danger to our freedom of the Press. So why is The NY Times serving as a complicit citizen-conspirator? Because they don’t actually care about the reason we have a First Amendment. They simply want it to apply to themselves and their fellow liberal/progressive/Marxist ideologues.

I believe most agents are not corrupt but I don’t doubt anymore that the corrupt ones are running the show. In the Government. I. The FBI. In the DOJ. In the CIA and so forth.
Oh yeah?....Where are the whistleblowers, who see these outrages and do something about it?

Fuck 'em....Let 'em go get jobs as mall cops.

The FBI leaked private correspondence between an independent journalist and his attorney to the media for it to be distributed to the public.

Those of you ok with this because you hate Trump are really misguided and you will be in a camp when you are no longer useful to your puppet masters.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU GODDAMN IDIOTS! :rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes::hyper:

Last edited:
Actually they're service like a hearsay exception. Veritas claimed they were journalists, when in fact they were intelligence gatherers. Instead of reporting a story, they were creating the story. Which would also nullify a 1st amendment protection of their actions.
They’re service. Sorry. Not sure what that means. And no alleged hearsay exception applies unless and until a judge says so in the proper forum at the appropriate time. Meanwhile, the FBI sought the investigatory work of journalists. We’ve all heard the old legal phrase about a “chilling effect.” This crap is chilling.

Why do Democrats give the contents of the diary a pass?

Democrats cover for Clinton, Epstein, prince Andrew, skirt boy, and now Biden. All while they cheer on the largest child trafficking operation the world has ever seen.

Project Veritas - Wikipedia

Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Project Veritas also uses entrapment to generate bad publicity for its targets, and has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theoriesin its videos an…
Citing Wikipedia in support of any political contention is pure banality. Wiki serves a purpose, perhaps, as a point of departure. But it infests it’s pieces with its own far leftist political agenda. Project Veritas at least offers support for its claims. Those can then be addressed and analyzed. Wiki just says it’s opinion as though that makes it fact.

Oh yeah?....Where are the whistleblowers, who see these outrages and do something about it?

Fuck 'em....Let 'em go get jobs as mall cops.

I understand your point. And some whistleblowing would certainly be a sign of institutional health and overall agent credibility. I’m not sure we know what the next step is after a whistle gets blown. Maybe some IG starts an investigation. Maybe. Maybe it stalls. Maybe it gets stonewalled. Maybe some are actually under way? I don’t pretend to know.

The Rogue / Criminal FBI is at it again:

Forget for a minute why the FBI would be involved in trying to recover a stolen diary...

The bigger question at the moment is why is FBI Director Wray's FBI releasing confidential documents obtained in a raid of Project Veritas James O'Keefe's home to the New York Times....

Defund the FBI. There's no way to fix it

If there were "any good people left" at the Intel Agencies we'd have seen workplace violence against the leadership

I can't imagine working at the CIA or FBI where the Leadership sells you out on a daily basis, spies on your friends and families and even gets you killed. Fuck that.

Last edited:
Biden's stormtroopers attacking journalists.

JUST OUTSTANDING.

The commie cucks love this shit.

There should be a special counsel appointed to investigate this.

The FBI giving the NYT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FROM SOMEONE SUING THE NYT is OUT OF CONTROL!

Why do Democrats give the contents of the diary a pass?

Democrats cover for Clinton, Epstein, prince Andrew, skirt boy, and now Biden. All while they cheer on the largest child trafficking operation the world has ever seen.

They didn't cover for any of them. You make up lies as you go.. Pretty unamerican.

Forum List

Back