“Fell Off the Face of the Earth” – ABC Journalist Is Missing Since April – When FBI Seized Classified Documents From His Laptop in ‘Lightning’ Home Ra

...and i never said that the US cant stop them from printing such materials. I said a journalist can legally have them. If someone hands a journalist all of our nuclear secrets, which were stolen illegally, that journalist can legally have those materials.

Well, you can say that, but subsequent rulings seem to indicate otherwsie.

or murdered by hillary

You know you guys seem to think that Hillary has these magic powers where she can off people she doesn't like, and here you are still bitching about her like she's still a thing.

If you really believed she had these abilities, I doubt you'd be doing that.

You know you guys seem to think that Hillary has these magic powers where she can off people she doesn't like, and here you are still bitching about her like she's still a thing.

Post this ruling, word for word.

If its illegal, why isnt there a warrant for this mans arrest?

Is he hiding? Maybe he isnt even alive anymore. Ever consider that? He has been missing for a year and he isnt wanted by the law so...

Actually, he's been missing since April, which is only 6 months... I see math and reading a calendar are subjects you skipped in Home School.

But mostly, fuck him. Fuck all these media guys who undermined the efforts of the military for 20 years and then bitched when the war was finally brought to an end.

If its illegal, why isnt there a warrant for this mans arrest?

Who says there isn't?

Look, man, I realize that you think that any treason against President Biden is acceptable... but this sounds like a guy who took info he shouldn't have had, realized it, and decided to go on the lam.

Actually, he's been missing since April, which is only 6 months... I see math and reading a calendar are subjects you skipped in Home School.

But mostly, fuck him. Fuck all these media guys who undermined the efforts of the military for 20 years and then bitched when the war was finally brought to an end.

Who says there isn't?

Look, man, I realize that you think that any treason against President Biden is acceptable... but this sounds like a guy who took info he shouldn't have had, realized it, and decided to go on the lam.
Do you hear about an FBI manhunt for this guy? Show us where he is on the FBI most wanted list.

Updated version since 1971, stupid.

The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to hear an appeal from New York Times reporter James Risen, who had asked them to overturn a lower court ruling that the First Amendment does not protect him from refusing to testify about a whistleblower that allegedly leaked classified information about the CIA’s efforts to disrupt Iran’s nuclear program.
that case is about his refusal to testify. Not about having the documents

It’s clear at this point the classified material is likely damning to the xiden admin and he’s likely used his stalinist tactics to make sure the information is not made public

It’s clear at this point the classified material is likely damning to the xiden admin and he’s likely used his stalinist tactics to make sure the information is not made public

The damning thing is that we were at war in Afghanistan for 20 years and accomplished absolutely nothing.

It's like we didn't learn a thing from Vietnam.

If anything, Biden deserves PRAISE for his position on Afghanistan. He's the one who decided to stop the madness and finally get us out.

The damning thing is that we were at war in Afghanistan for 20 years and accomplished absolutely nothing.

If anything, Biden deserves PRAISE for his position on Afghanistan. He's the one who decided to stop the madness and finally get us out.
Not true. So many of you forget what the world was once like. Do you see threats from Al Qaeda anymore? Of course you dont because, we decemated them. We killed tens of THOUSANDS of terrorists.

Not true. So many of you forget what the world was once like. Do you see threats from Al Qaeda anymore? Of course you dont because, we decemated them. We killed tens of THOUSANDS of terrorists.

We decimated them, but they still got everything they wanted.

The Taliban is back in charge of Afghanistan.
The US pulled their bases out of Saudi Arabia.
The Iranians are essentially in charge of Syria and Iraq

So, um, yeah, young Islamic Radicals are joining other groups, so, hurray us?

we accomplished nothing cause xiden surrendered

yes the the terrorist praise your Dear Leader Xiden

We decimated them, but they still got everything they wanted.

The Taliban is back in charge of Afghanistan.
The US pulled their bases out of Saudi Arabia.
The Iranians are essentially in charge of Syria and Iraq

So, um, yeah, young Islamic Radicals are joining other groups, so, hurray us?
...but the most dangerous terror group in human existence was completely destroyed and no longer exists. Im not seeing an uptick in terrorism. In fact, it has plummeted world wide since we murked those fools.

Praise Biden! He left the Taliban more weapons than the entire Ukrainian Army possesses!

So that's why you support democratic Fascism?

Well if that’s the case a lot of Democrat politicians and operatives and journalists (most of which are democrat operatives anyhow) should be prosecuted and put in jail for leaking and publishing top secret and / or prohibited material. This was happening all through the Trump administration and even recently with the recent leak from the Supreme Court, which was a criminal act.

There is no such thing as "materials he shouldnt have" for a journalist. For example, if someone steals all of our nuclear secrets and hands them to a journalist, that journalist is legally allowed to have that material.

Spot on.

Um, no. Doesn't work that way at all.

Well...yes, it does. New York Times Company v. United States, decided 1971.

Yes, but let's all ignore the whole WENT MISSING white elephant.

Why do we need a FedGov?
BLF: I really do sympathize with your question of "Why do we need a FedGov?" The short answer to your question is that without a fed g'ment we would find fifty(50) individual countries each with their own federal government. In this case the counties would constitute the states within each of the individual fifty countries! The problem with human government lays within our tainted human condition(human nature). As much as I hate to admit it, I just can't see humanity saving itself from corruption & ultimately destroying itself through human managed government. At least we have access(for how long?) to USMB(the only true free speech M/B in existence) where we have top quality moderators that make open discussion between board members a reality. USMB a bright light in a dark night!

Forum List

Back