jury being chosed for chauvin appeals trial

I really hope the guy gets a fair trial this time.

But I doubt it. There is no way he can ever get a fair trial really. Last time even the president was on Twitter and vice president saying shit like they know the jury will do the right thing and deliver justice, before the fucking trial even really got started.

I feel sorry for the guy. He deserves to be found not guilty and be compensated for the utter destruction of his life.

I really hope the guy gets a fair trial this time.

But I doubt it. There is no way he can ever get a fair trial really. Last time even the president was on Twitter and vice president saying shit like they know the jury will do the right thing and deliver justice, before the fucking trial even really got started.

I feel sorry for the guy. He deserves to be found not guilty and be compensated for the utter destruction of his life.
He already got a fair trail. George Floyd did not

im not sure it will be easy to find a fair jury. that last one was a mess.
Yo Dude!! The attached article is not about the appeal. No jury is being "chosed" for the appeal. Appeals courts do not conduct jury trials

Whatever you are, you said that the jury is being picked for the appeal. That clearly shows some deficiency in reading comprehension and understanding of how the sytem works. The title of your OP makes no sense
excuse me their talking on the original. what fuck knob you are. oviously the article is beyond your knowledge sence you refuse to post on it. women basher.

excuse me their talking on the original. what fuck knob you are. oviously the article is beyond your knowledge sence you refuse to post on it. women basher.
Holy fucking shit! What??!! Take your meds and call me in the moring. Let me know when they "chosed " the jury. Do you realise how incoherent you are? Apparently not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back