DOJ Investigating Conservative Backed Efforts To Infiltrate DNC In Wyoming Ahead Of 2020 Election

You are a Nazi and proud of it. Yeah, we got it the first time.

But, talking about Karma is a bitch... Remember "Lock Her Up", you retards used to chant before your orange fuhrer? That didn't age too well, did it?

Yeah, you got it right. Karma is indeed a bitch! :auiqs.jpg:
If James Comey actually wasnt a shill for the Demofascist party but did his fucking job, the bitch would still be in jail today. But dumbfucks like you allow the two tier justice system, why? Because you are a fucking idiot. No worse than that , you are a Joe Biden voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

If James Comey actually wasnt a shill for the Demofascist party but did his fucking job, the bitch would still be in jail today. But dumbfucks like you allow the two tier justice system, why? Because you are a fucking idiot. No worse than that , you are a Joe Biden voter.

View attachment 793709
Piece of advice, retard. Pace your whining. We got a lot more hurt coming your way as we nail your orange douchebag. :itsok:

Piece of advice, retard. Pace your whining. We got a lot more hurt coming your way as we nail your orange douchebag. :itsok:
I am not the retarded one to vote in a guy who necessarily skyrocketed energy and food prices. I am no the retarded one that vote in the guy how allowed Russia to invade Ukraine and let China fly a spy balloon all over the US gathering up secret information about our bases. You are such a retard, it makes retards seem brilliant.

dumbass.gif

I am not the retarded one to vote in a guy who necessarily skyrocketed energy and food prices. I am no the retarded one that vote in the guy how allowed Russia to invade Ukraine and let China fly a spy balloon all over the US gathering up secret information about our bases. You are such a retard, it makes retards seem brilliant.

View attachment 793785
Poor clueless rightwing retard. :itsok:

Forum List

Back