FBI launches Clinton Foundation investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL This is too funny and if turns out the FBI is investigating I'll be sure to resurrect this thread.

And yet, when it inevitably turns out to be bullshit, I have no doubt that you'll just pretend this thread never happened.

Was it sassy or Steph that quoted parody sites as true?

Or was it both?

Off topic, careful the "doc" says that's against the rules :) HAHAHAHA

No, it's not.

Bleh....I'm out and thanks for hijacking the thread.

LOL This is too funny and if turns out the FBI is investigating I'll be sure to resurrect this thread.

And yet, when it inevitably turns out to be bullshit, I have no doubt that you'll just pretend this thread never happened.

Was it sassy or Steph that quoted parody sites as true?

Or was it both?

Off topic, careful the "doc" says that's against the rules :) HAHAHAHA

No, it's not.

Bleh....I'm out and thanks for hijacking the thread.

Yeah, asking for evidence to back the claims of the OP. How off topic can you get?

I can't find anything corroborating this development. It would be a welcome one, but I've googled the title in several different variations, and all I get are sites that link to the one posted in the OP. I need more than one site, Lass. :(

A better headline "FBI commences a coverup of the Clinton Foundation". Anybody who thinks the FBI is independent to conduct investigations into high profile political figures during a democrat administration has watched too many movies starring James Stewart. The FBI works for the Attorney General and the Attorney General works for Barry Hussein. The FBI is only encouraged to conduct independent investigations into political matters when they are under media pressure and scrutiny and that happens mostly during republican administrations. What's going to happen is that the FBI is going to seize critical documents and "legally" hold them out of the jurisdiction of any congressional or outside agency probe pending conclusion of the investigation and that will happen after the 2016 campaign season is over.

Last edited:
It would be a shame if Cankles and Bill ended up in orange....not really

FBI Launches Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Bribery Case

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor
Let's hope the administration doesnt knee cap this, like they've done with every other investigation of Democrats. But I suspect Obozo is orchestrating Hillary's departure from the scene.
Hillary should give it up now. obumble is set upon destroying her. The Sid Blumenthal issue is one that he will never forgive. As vindictive as obama us, he will take the entire Clinton clan down.

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor
Let's hope the administration doesnt knee cap this, like they've done with every other investigation of Democrats. But I suspect Obozo is orchestrating Hillary's departure from the scene.
Hillary should give it up now. obumble is set upon destroying her. The Sid Blumenthal issue is one that he will never forgive. As vindictive as obama us, he will take the entire Clinton clan down.

How is Obama 'set upon destroying her'?

You do realize that the OP and the WordPress blog it cites are hapless bullshit, right? There's no such investigation.

Editor

The only way this works is if Obama does not want Hillary to be the next President. Otherwise, it is BS.

I guess it is possible....all things considered.

Well? I'm still not seeing any confirmation or information about HRC being investigated by the FBI. Is the OP going to do the right thing and admit it was a lie?

Better question: If the Democrats really wanted to get rid of Hillary, they'd have to expose her as the criminal she is, otherwise the Dems themselves cannot stop her from winning the nomination; however, destroying Hillary would also incriminate many others around her (since Hillary would drag all her former buddies down with her like the **** she is), so would they actually dare to expose her themselves?

Well? I'm still not seeing any confirmation or information about HRC being investigated by the FBI. Is the OP going to do the right thing and admit it was a lie?

Nope. See, there's the elephant in the living room.

Neither the OP nor most of her ilk care if its true. They don't care if any accusation against Hillary or Obama is true. All they care is if it feels true. Which is why they don't ask for any confirming evidence. And if it turns out to be lies, they could care less.

As their feelings justify their accusations. No matter how baseless or batshit.

Editor

Oh Goodie!

Of course, the idea that Loretta E. Lynch is going to conduct a thorough investigation requires a willing suspension of disbelief.

Editor

Oh Goodie!

Of course, the idea that Loretta E. Lynch is going to conduct a thorough investigation requires a willing suspension of disbelief.

Especially since Loretta Lynch doesn't run the FBI. But again, who giver a shit, right? Its not like you folks fact check shit.

Editor

Oh Goodie!

Especially since Loretta Lynch doesn't run the FBI. But again, who giver a shit, right? Its not like you folks fact check shit.

Yes she does, dumbass:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, which simultaneously serves as the nation's prime Federal law enforcement organization. Operating under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Justice

Still no reply from the OP. I'm not really surprised.

Reply to what, Squeaky Toy? You don't really think I wait with baited breath for lowly left loons to reply do you? Pffffftttt you're simply not that important

Still no reply from the OP. I'm not really surprised.

Reply to what, Squeaky Toy? You don't really think I wait with baited breath for lowly left loons to reply do you? Pffffftttt you're simply not that important

You can't cover up your lie with a a personal attack. Loser. Admit you were wrong, and this thread is bullshit.

GFY, Squeaky Toy. Pfffft, annoying twat waffle I don't take direction from left loons. You're all nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back