FBI launches Clinton Foundation investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
It would be a shame if Cankles and Bill ended up in orange....not really

FBI Launches Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Bribery Case

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor
Let's hope the administration doesnt knee cap this, like they've done with every other investigation of Democrats. But I suspect Obozo is orchestrating Hillary's departure from the scene.

10421324_902251463151299_6739411260233537494_n.jpg

Editor

Reports by folks like the Federalist Press.

That's some self fulfillling justification. But then, consider the source. If I were conservatives, I'd consider putting the grape koolaid down on this issue until its reconfirmed by an actual news service.

Generally speaking a blog post on a WordPress website isn't the most reliable source. Especially a flagrantly partisan one. Reconfirm just to be safe.

Editor

That's some self fulfillling justification.

That's it attack the source and ignore the content...like a daffy left loon.

Editor

Since as far as I can tell, the "content" is entirely fictional, what else is there to attack but the source?

Editor

Since as far as I can tell, the "content" is entirely fictional, what else is there to attack but the source?

Well why don't you prove it's fictional instead of flapping your yap?

Editor

:lol:

No, that's not how it works. It's not up to me to "prove" your negative.

The blog post went up yesterday. Looking around, there's not so much as a hint of this anywhere else. Not even Fox.

The skepto-meter just jumped a notch.

Editor

I posted an article, you're free to refute it. If you can't stop bothering me. How's that?

Editor

Can you prove its true? As this is just a WordPress blog post saying something that no news service backs up.

I posted an article, you're free to refute it. If you can't stop bothering me. How's that?

You posted a WordPress blog. One that has no named sources. And isn't backed by any news service anywhere.

If the FBI had actually launched an investigation, news of it would be everywhere.

Instead, its just this blog post. Backed by nothing. You should be very skeptical.

No, you posted a blog post. An unsourced blog post from an absolutely ridiculous wordpress blog.

I'll ask you again. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Editor

Can you prove its true? As this is just a WordPress blog post saying something that no news service backs up.

Can you prove it's not? Are all you left loons so apt at deflecting? If that's all you can harp on go bother someone else

No, you posted a blog post. An unsourced blog post from an absolutely ridiculous wordpress blog.

I'll ask you again. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Don't like it? Go to another thread. Simple really, isn't it "Doc". Idiot

Editor

It's like all your RW "facts", hater dupe. Corporate "librul" (my arse) media would cover it if it had ANY possible truth to it. All they care about is ratings/controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back