FBI launches Clinton Foundation investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no reply from the OP. I'm not really surprised.

Reply to what, Squeaky Toy? You don't really think I wait with baited breath for lowly left loons to reply do you? Pffffftttt you're simply not that important

You can't cover up your lie with a a personal attack. Loser. Admit you were wrong, and this thread is bullshit.
The OP is a habitual liar. Her pattern of dishonesty makes her impossible to trust or take seriously.

Reply to what, Squeaky Toy? You don't really think I wait with baited breath for lowly left loons to reply do you? Pffffftttt you're simply not that important

You can't cover up your lie with a a personal attack. Loser. Admit you were wrong, and this thread is bullshit.
The OP is a habitual liar. His pattern of dishonesty makes him impossible to trust or take seriously.

His? LOL Sit down you fairy fine little feller. You assholes bawl about "personal attacks" while personally attacking. Loons I tell ya, bat shit crazy loons!!!

GFY, Squeaky Toy. Pfffft, annoying twat waffle I don't take direction from left loons. You're all nuts
Look at what you wrote while you called others nuts.

GFY, Squeaky Toy. Pfffft, annoying twat waffle I don't take direction from left loons. You're all nuts

Get lost, either that or get ignored as usual you bring nothing but childish BS. Idiot

Get lost, either that or get ignored as usual you bring nothing but childish BS. Idiot
You post an OP that is a lie and you keep defending it instead of admitting you can not back it up. Why shouldn't people expose the lie you are trying to promote? Mostly you are a vile and vulgar poster that attempts to bully people who disagree with you. You dish it out but can't take it. Crybaby.

Their 'Foundation' is a corrupt farce. If it was a Republican foundation, the Communist Organizer dunce would have already had the IRS on their asses. Arrests and prosecutions would have already happened. Bet on that.

You post an OP that is a lie and you keep defending it instead of admitting you can not back it up. Why shouldn't people expose the lie you are trying to promote? Mostly you are a vile and vulgar poster that attempts to bully people who disagree with you. You dish it out but can't take it. Crybaby.
cry.jpg

It would be a shame if Cankles and Bill ended up in orange....not really

FBI Launches Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Bribery Case

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor

As I suspected, you're lying. There is no such investigation.

As are your Memes. The Clinton Foundation is known worldwide for their work in Africa. But keep attacking.

The Koch Foundation isn't doing charitable work, it's playing politics.
Yes they are known for their work abroad. Like Haiti where money went missing.
Clintonistas are such a pathetic lot.
Protesters Gather at Clinton Foundation to Complain of Missing Money from Haiti Recovery The Weekly Standard

Hey Rabbi, did you look at the video of all the protesters, maybe there were a half of dozen. I've seen more people at a bus stop! :biggrin:

Just for show. Do you really believe a fellow Democrat is gonna prosecute one of their own? Not gonna happen. Now if it was a Republican Foundation?... Obama would have already ordered arrests. That's the reality.

I having a strong suspicion that this "investigation" will turn into a white wash to provide cover for Hillary in 2016. After the corruption at the IRS, it's not a leap to suspect that the FBI is equally compromised (especially considering the Holder legacy).

I having a strong suspicion that this "investigation" will turn into a white wash to provide cover for Hillary in 2016. After the corruption at the IRS, it's not a leap to suspect that the FBI is equally compromised (especially considering the Holder legacy).

If she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered her arrest and the immediate shut down of her Foundation. Nothing will come of this. It's just another sham.

If she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered her arrest and the immediate shut down of her Foundation. Nothing will come of this. It's just another sham.
So knowing the OP investigation claim is a hoax, you guys will continue to treat it as though it is legitimate. As long as it supports your agenda, it doesn't matter to you that you are basing your opinions on a lie. Kind of typical.

So knowing the OP investigation claim is a hoax, you guys will continue to treat it as though it is legitimate. As long as it supports your agenda, it doesn't matter to you that you are basing your opinions on a lie. Kind of typical.

Like i said, if she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered arrests. She's a corrupt asshole. And so is he for covering for her.

Better question: If the Democrats really wanted to get rid of Hillary, they'd have to expose her as the criminal she is, otherwise the Dems themselves cannot stop her from winning the nomination; however, destroying Hillary would also incriminate many others around her (since Hillary would drag all her former buddies down with her like the **** she is), so would they actually dare to expose her themselves?
We don't want to, and her "crimes" are total BS, hater dupe.

Once again, the rubes lined up for refills of their piss cups. And being caught copying and pasting a total lie, or defending the lie, won't stop them from doing it again.

His? LOL Sit down you fairy fine little feller. You assholes bawl about "personal attacks" while personally attacking. Loons I tell ya, bat shit crazy loons!!!
How times will you have to be caught parroting manufactured bullshit before you feel any sense of embarrassment or shame?

Like i said, if she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered arrests. She's a corrupt asshole. And so is he for covering for her.
There is no crime, hater dupe. Ay caramba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back