FBI launches Clinton Foundation investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since as far as I can tell, the "content" is entirely fictional, what else is there to attack but the source?

Well why don't you prove it's fictional instead of flapping your yap?

:lol:

No, that's not how it works. It's not up to me to "prove" your negative.

No, sorry....you are claiming the source is incorrect, it is you who must back up your "claim".

You can of course back up your claim can't you?

Nope. Seriously, take a logic class. The blog claims there's an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation without providing any evidence that there is one. How exactly am I supposed to "prove" that that there there is a lack of an investigation?

Not the point old boy, the point is that only the intellectually bereft make a claim and then demand someone else "prove" THEIR claim.

Of course it's the point.

I'm truly amazed at how difficult critical thinking is for so many people.

I posted an article, you're free to refute it. If you can't stop bothering me. How's that?

No, you posted a blog post. An unsourced blog post from an absolutely ridiculous wordpress blog.

I'll ask you again. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

All over the internet guys like you claimed that Benghazi was a fiction of our imagination and here you now know we were right all along....are the Clinton's being "investigated"?

I don't know but they should be...and YOU need to prove the source wrong, it is after all YOU claim.

No, I really don't need to do anything. If you want to believe it, I won't stop you.

I'll laugh at you, but I won't stop you.

You don't read welldo you son?

I said I have no idea whether there is or isn't an investigation, I am however pointing out the silliness of your demand.

I posted an article, you're free to refute it. If you can't stop bothering me. How's that?

No, you posted a blog post. An unsourced blog post from an absolutely ridiculous wordpress blog.

I'll ask you again. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

All over the internet guys like you claimed that Benghazi was a fiction of our imagination and here you now know we were right all along....are the Clinton's being "investigated"?

I don't know but they should be...and YOU need to prove the source wrong, it is after all YOU claim.

No, I really don't need to do anything. If you want to believe it, I won't stop you.

I'll laugh at you, but I won't stop you.

You don't read welldo you son?

I said I have no idea whether there is or isn't an investigation, I am however pointing out the silliness of your demand.

Whatever you say, kid.

That's it attack the source and ignore the content...like a daffy left loon.

Since as far as I can tell, the "content" is entirely fictional, what else is there to attack but the source?

No, sorry....you are claiming the source is incorrect, it is you who must back up your "claim".

Nope. Seriously, take a logic class. The blog claims there's an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation without providing any evidence that there is one. How exactly am I supposed to "prove" that that there there is a lack of an investigation?
Well a statement by either the Clinton campaign or the White House denying it would be a start.
But you can't. You have no evidence this was fabricated. It might turn out to be but so far no dice.

Oh yeah, more dirt on the Clintons. They are the gift that keeps on giving. Tell me how you dont believe this either.
Archives show Hillary Clinton OK d tax breaks for nonprofits - Yahoo News

Not the point old boy, the point is that only the intellectually bereft make a claim and then demand someone else "prove" THEIR claim.

You mean you have no idea how us silly people us can ever disagree with a man of your calibers "logic"....you must truly be one of the great minds of your generation...the "Sheldon Cooper" of your time.

It would be a shame if Cankles and Bill ended up in orange....not really

FBI Launches Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Bribery Case

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor

not only will nothing come of this, but it will end up being good pr for hillary.

you don't really think bo is gunna let the wh slip out of the hands of he dnc?

Well a statement by either the Clinton campaign or the White House denying it would be a start.
But you can't. You have no evidence this was fabricated. It might turn out to be but so far no dice.

Oh yeah, more dirt on the Clintons. They are the gift that keeps on giving. Tell me how you dont believe this either.

Why the fuck would the FBI or the Clintons bother to respond at all to a random post pulled from some guy's blog?

Why the fuck would the FBI or the Clintons bother to respond at all to a random post pulled from some guy's blog?
Something generated the story. Are you saying the blogger simply and maliciously made it up? Do you have evidence that this blogger is prone to that sort of thing? That might be some kind of proof.

You mean you have no idea how us silly people us can ever disagree with a man of your calibers "logic"....you must truly be one of the great minds of your generation...the "Sheldon Cooper" of your time.

No, it's a lot simpler than that. I mean I think you're a dumbass.

Tell me again how I'm supposed to "prove" the absence of an FBI investigation.

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor
actually that link is bullshit, there is no investigation

Can you prove its true? As this is just a WordPress blog post saying something that no news service backs up.

Can you prove it's not? Are all you left loons so apt at deflecting? If that's all you can harp on go bother someone else

Can you prove it accurate? Is there *anything* that backs up this narrative? Anyone other than someone named 'Editor' on a WordPress blog backing up the claim.

The FBI has announced no such investigation. There's no mention of any of this on any other news service. If such an investitgation had actually been launched it would be everywhere.

How do you explain this enormous inconsistency?

She wants to believe it, so she does. It's truthy.

Again, if you can't stay on topic why don't you go to another thread?

Pointing out that your "topic" is pure bullshit is "on topic".

On the other hand, telling people to shut up and leave the thread is not.

This is Zone 2, guys. Remember

You can't make this shit up, a Mod violates the very rule he posts to shut other people up with.

Well I just reported you to you so let's see what happens here.

Editor
actually that link is bullshit, there is no investigation
Link?

Editor

As I suspected, you're lying. There is no such investigation.

As are your Memes. The Clinton Foundation is known worldwide for their work in Africa. But keep attacking.

The Koch Foundation isn't doing charitable work, it's playing politics.

Something generated the story. Are you saying the blogger simply and maliciously made it up? Do you have evidence that this blogger is prone to that sort of thing? That might be some kind of proof.

"Something" generated the story?

That's your journalistic standard now?

No, it's a lot simpler than that. I mean I think you're a dumbass.

Tell me again how I'm supposed to "prove" the absence of an FBI investigation.

So in your little mind you get to make any claim you want and then demand someone else prove it...yes you are the height of intelligence kid.

Editor

As I suspected, you're lying. There is no such investigation.

As are your Memes. The Clinton Foundation is known worldwide for their work in Africa. But keep attacking.

The Koch Foundation isn't doing charitable work, it's playing politics.

Bleh, I'm not lying I posted an article. You Clinton worshipers need to get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back