FBI is wrapping up e-mail investigation with no evidence Clinton willfully violated the law

The desperate middle-class voters who made Trump the GOP nominee
That’s not wealthy, but it’s clearly a middle-class income, especially in the parts of the country where Trump gathers his most devoted support. The voters who made Trump happen aren’t, by and large, those who have been chewed up and spit out by the death of factory jobs. They are people who thought they’d met the requirements for success in the contemporary economy, and still find themselves losing ground.
Democrats, Independents and Republicans are fed up with the establishment, and the vagina candidate is of the establishment. You libidiots go ahead and tell the middleclass how stupid they are, and just like the republican establishment, will be shown how stupid the politicians are. People are tired of the "MINORITY" forcing them to buy unaffordable healthcare, they are tired of having their hard earned money taken and give to liberal schlobs to lazy to work, they are tired of watching their children be held back because illegals came to the US dropped their Anchors causing the public schools to be overcrowded. This is why the loudmouth bitch(see youtube video in previous link) wont be elected , also she will be incarcerated. If everyone in the US is supposed to be equal, how is it liberals have made themselves ABOVE THE LAW?

View attachment 73970

So your solution for people making themselves above the law....is to support a candidate that calls for torture....a US and international crime. And calls for the slaughter of a terrorists entire family. Another war crime.

Huh.
huh?

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:
What is interesting in what this libidiot just said, let me try to give a reason why the vagina candidate will be put in Fort Leavenworth.
While in the military I had to process Top Secret documentation. There were others who worked with me on the process of handling the classified information, marking it, and then giving it to those who would use that information to protect the US. One individual did not willfully violate the law by not marking one Top Secret message, gave it to upper command and that individual ended up in Leavenworth for 5 years. He didn't willfully, but that didn't matter, he BROKE the law. The only crushing the loud mouth enabler will do, is crushing big rocks into little rocks. And you welfare pukes will have to go back to work. ROTFLMAO.....

View attachment 73963
Hmmmmmmmmm1 Interesting. I worked at a Navy Comm Sta for eight (8) years back in the '70's as a civilian tech. There was classified traffic that was improperly routed/mishandled from time to time but never compromised, which is the very case you describe.

None of the operators ever got more than a reprimand and a good ass chewing. If any classified material, and everything in-house was handled as TS NO FORN, would have been compromised, that would have been an entire different story. What Branch was he in and what Article under the UCMJ was this person charged to get that 5 years in Kansas?

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:
What is interesting in what this libidiot just said, let me try to give a reason why the vagina candidate will be put in Fort Leavenworth.
While in the military I had to process Top Secret documentation. There were others who worked with me on the process of handling the classified information, marking it, and then giving it to those who would use that information to protect the US. One individual did not willfully violate the law by not marking one Top Secret message, gave it to upper command and that individual ended up in Leavenworth for 5 years. He didn't willfully, but that didn't matter, he BROKE the law. The only crushing the loud mouth enabler will do, is crushing big rocks into little rocks. And you welfare pukes will have to go back to work. ROTFLMAO.....

What was his name?

I cant wait for him to dodge this one with a string of name calling deflections

ANY Sec of State who in fact transmitted classified information via nonsecure communications should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I don't give a flying fuck what political party they were in, nor any other excuse.
US Officials Report No Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke The Law, Will Right-Wing Media Listen?

Conservative Media Conspiracy Theories Doused By The Facts
US Officials Report No Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke The Law, Will Right-Wing Media Listen?

Blog ››› May 5, 2016 10:15 PM EDT ››› TYLER CHERRY

Once again, that article says that there is no evidence that she WILLFULLY broke the law.

That is NOT how the laws on mishandling classified information work. There is no requirement to prove she purposely mishandled anything. Even if one classified email ACCIDENTALLY appeared on her server, she's guilty of a crime.
Benghazi ........................................
BTW, I can't wait until that discussion with Trump. I can't wait.

BTW, I can't wait until that discussion with Trump. I can't wait.

I am hoping the Trump University Fraud trial does not interfere with politics as usual..............
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

When will you idiots get it through your head that there is no requirement to prove she willfully violated the law?
Every Sec of State before and since did exactly the same thing, brainwashed functional dolts.
Oh the liberal talking points once again when the liberal gets his/her hand caught in the cookie jar. When Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) was caught having his very small member sucked off in the oval orifice, the liberals were out there saying "all presidents did it, so no big deal", while some poor Air Force woman who cheated on her husband was drummed out of the military. Was that a war on women? With Obama and his illegal executive orders , his response was "George Bush did it so I can do it also", can you imagine what Trump can do, when he gets the presidency? No more unaffordable healthcare signed by executive order, no more welfare, signed by executive order, all illegals and liberal citizens sent to Mexico, signed by executive order, and all he has to say is Obama did it, so can I. Libidiots are the stupidest people on this planet.
Try breaking up your walls of text going forward.

If you do that and make it somewhat readable, I might even waste a minute of my time reading it so I can get a laugh out of it.

As it is now, it is just an eyesore not worth wasting my time on.

The desperate middle-class voters who made Trump the GOP nominee
That’s not wealthy, but it’s clearly a middle-class income, especially in the parts of the country where Trump gathers his most devoted support. The voters who made Trump happen aren’t, by and large, those who have been chewed up and spit out by the death of factory jobs. They are people who thought they’d met the requirements for success in the contemporary economy, and still find themselves losing ground.
Democrats, Independents and Republicans are fed up with the establishment, and the vagina candidate is of the establishment. You libidiots go ahead and tell the middleclass how stupid they are, and just like the republican establishment, will be shown how stupid the politicians are. People are tired of the "MINORITY" forcing them to buy unaffordable healthcare, they are tired of having their hard earned money taken and give to liberal schlobs to lazy to work, they are tired of watching their children be held back because illegals came to the US dropped their Anchors causing the public schools to be overcrowded. This is why the loudmouth bitch(see youtube video in previous link) wont be elected , also she will be incarcerated. If everyone in the US is supposed to be equal, how is it liberals have made themselves ABOVE THE LAW?

View attachment 73970

So your solution for people making themselves above the law....is to support a candidate that calls for torture....a US and international crime. And calls for the slaughter of a terrorists entire family. Another war crime.

Huh.
I am all for torture, do you think that if you ended up in the hands of Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists(or liberals, they are both the same) that you would be treated with dignity? ROTFLAO , When there is a war going on of ideology, there will be collateral damage, if the Terrorists want to hide behind their families then too bad.
Did the Terrorists in San Bernardino treat those who just wanted to be happy with dignity? How about the people and children in the NY trade center who got burned to death, were they treated with dignity? You sorry ass libidiots hate US so much, and this is why Trump is going to win.

Still waiting for those indictments.......I was told that they would be hear by now.

When will you idiots get it through your head that there is no requirement to prove she willfully violated the law?
Every Sec of State before and since did exactly the same thing, brainwashed functional dolts.
Oh the liberal talking points once again when the liberal gets his/her hand caught in the cookie jar. When Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) was caught having his very small member sucked off in the oval orifice, the liberals were out there saying "all presidents did it, so no big deal", while some poor Air Force woman who cheated on her husband was drummed out of the military. Was that a war on women? With Obama and his illegal executive orders , his response was "George Bush did it so I can do it also", can you imagine what Trump can do, when he gets the presidency? No more unaffordable healthcare signed by executive order, no more welfare, signed by executive order, all illegals and liberal citizens sent to Mexico, signed by executive order, and all he has to say is Obama did it, so can I. Libidiots are the stupidest people on this planet.
Try breaking up your walls of text going forward.

If you do that and make it somewhat readable, I might even waste a minute of my time reading it so I can get a laugh out of it.

As it is now, it is just an eyesore not worth wasting my time on.
Don't like what I post, then why put up your suck ass response? Because you are a libidiot.

Still waiting for those indictments.......I was told that they would be hear by now.
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ANY Sec of State who in fact transmitted classified information via nonsecure communications should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I don't give a flying fuck what political party they were in, nor any other excuse.

Nope. Many conservatives have been conditions to respond with their emotions rather than with reason or evidence. They'll ignore the FBI just like they did the State of Hawaii with Obama's birth certificate.

What can you expect from the Birther Party?
The birther party that was part of the 2008 Hillary Clinton attack squad?
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart
New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.
Before you open your libidiotic mouths, you better make sure you aren't putting your foot into your mouth. You libidiots are the stupidest people on the planet.

What was his name?

I cant wait for him to dodge this one with a string of name calling deflections
He'll do just as you say, and that is why I asked him another question above based on my own first-hand experiences.

View attachment 73963

But the FBI has found no "evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law." So you are terribly. terribly mistaken. I hope President Clinton can forget your misgivings.
I'm waiting until the FBI makes the results of the investigation public.
Until then your "US officials" who you claim have been "briefed" by the FBI don't exist.
If you think Comey would have "US officials" briefed on an ongoing investigation your are one stupid idiot.

who told you, the FBI?

Nope. Many conservatives have been conditions to respond with their emotions rather than with reason or evidence. They'll ignore the FBI just like they did the State of Hawaii with Obama's birth certificate.

What can you expect from the Birther Party?
The birther party that was part of the 2008 Hillary Clinton attack squad?
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart
New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.
Before you open your libidiotic mouths, you better make sure you aren't putting your foot into your mouth. You libidiots are the stupidest people on the planet.

So Trump's talking points are based off of liberal talking points? Wow. That almost defines his entire political history.

apparently the concept of CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE does not exist------if you get drunk and drive and kill a four year old-----YOU ARE OK-----unless the prosecutor
PROVES that you wanted to kill a four year old child

BTW it is 'here' not hear. wow.

apparently the concept of CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE does not exist------if you get drunk and drive and kill a four year old-----YOU ARE OK-----unless the prosecutor
PROVES that you wanted to kill a four year old child
Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Forum List

Back