FBI investigating Sen. Bob Menendez for sleeping with underage Dominican prostitutes

So they skipped over Limbaugh and went for Bob.

Yeah..that makes sense.

It only makes sense to a corrupt, jaded and dishonest Liberal. What elected political office does Rush Limbaugh hold? On the other hand then we also have Congressman Charlie Rangel that loves to visit the Dominican Republic.

Well, there is Larry Craig, David Vitter, Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Newt Gingrich, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Rudy Giuliani, and John Ensign if you want Repug office holders. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

That is not to defend this POS. He and a lot of other pervs should be booted out of office. But Repugs certainly don't hold any sort of moral high ground over Dems in this regard.

Gotta love it.

And most of those folks weren't driven out of office by the GOP.

Pieces of shit leaders, no wonder they don't have a problem with murdering people overseas.....

Hang this giant piece of shit.

Yeah, hang him based on an article. Sounds like a great idea :thup:

If found true, whether republican or democrat, this comes down to morals, if you have republicans or democrats doing this than they have no problem in using people's lives in Africa and the Middle East to support their agenda.

OMG

This is bigger than Fast and Furious
No, no......its bigger than Benghazi

Lets gear up our outrage

Admit it: If this were a Republican, you'd be calling for him to be hung right here and now.

Democrats became plenty unhinged when it was Anthony Weiner. I don't think he would have resigned if so many in his own party hadn't completely wigged out.

Old politicians (both parties) and young hookers. Peanut butter and jelly. Hamburgers and fries. Tea and crumpets. Old ladies and bingo. Some things just seem to go together.

He also had ICE put a hold on deporting the illegal he had working for him during the campaign until after the election.
Its not what yano, in this administration, its who yano as well as "You peons obey the laws, I do as I please" Menendez has "Dirt bag" written all over him.

avatar - you are correct. In many states 16 is the legal age of consent. I was incorrect when i said a 16 year old is not capable of informed consent.

My personal opinion is that no one should be able to vote, drive a car, purchase alcohol, consent to sex, enter into a contract, or pay the adult price at movie theaters until they are 21.

About 60 years ago 20 year olds were storming beaches on normandy and iwo jima. Today, they are playing beer pong and posting vulgar photos on facebook.

Young people today aren't anywhere near as mature as previous generations were at the same age.

That's mho anyway and it is a personal one.

i tend to think that the youth lack maturity nowadays because we coddle them. Give them more responsibility, not less, teach them to follow it.

George washington was surveying the wilderness and working hard doing so in his early teens. At one point 15 year olds being married and having children was not uncommon. We expect next to nothing from today's youth and wonder why they havent risen up to the challenge.

superb points!

Avatar - you are correct. In many states 16 is the legal age of consent. I was incorrect when I said a 16 year old is not capable of informed consent.

My personal opinion is that no one should be able to vote, drive a car, purchase alcohol, consent to sex, enter into a contract, or pay the adult price at movie theaters until they are 21.

About 60 years ago 20 year olds were storming beaches on Normandy and Iwo Jima. Today, they are playing beer pong and posting vulgar photos on facebook.

Young people today aren't anywhere near as mature as previous generations were at the same age.

That's MHO anyway and it is a personal one.

I tend to think that the youth lack maturity nowadays because we coddle them. Give them more responsibility, not less, teach them to follow it.

George Washington was surveying the wilderness and working hard doing so in his early teens. At one point 15 year olds being married and having children was not uncommon. We expect next to nothing from today's youth and wonder why they havent risen up to the challenge.

Well said. I sort of had half a thought in my head to put them to work for the State in a program where they could earn tuition from ages 14-18. Or is that completely illogical.

Can’t Make This Up… Dem Under Investigation in Underage Dominican Hooker Scandal – Leads Efforts to Ease Immigration Restraints​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

You just can’t make this up!

On Friday the news broke that the FBI has been investigating top Democratic Senator Bob Menendez for having sex with underage Dominican hookers.

Today we find out he’s on the “Gang of Eight” Senate immigration committee.

As Hating Breitbart says,
“Menendez must be doing it for the immigrant children he so loves.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Can?t Make This Up? Dem Under Investigation in Underage Dominican Hooker Scandal ? Leads Efforts to Ease Immigration Restraints | The Gateway Pundit

Menendez calls FBI inquiry 'fallacious allegations' [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

WASHINGTON — New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez told The Daily Caller Monday that reports he slept with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic are “fallacious allegations.”

Emails show that the FBI opened an inquiry last August into Menendez’s repeated trips to the Dominican Republic.

Menendez dismissed the reports as “fallacious” when TheDC caught up with him in the subway of the Capitol building on Monday.

[Excerpt]

Continue Reading: --->
Menendez calls FBI inquiry 'fallacious allegations' [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

Let's see, Obama appoints Holder as A.G. and uses presidential authority to withhold evidence in a congressional investigation regarding Holder's authorization of shipping 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels resulting in the approximate death toll of 400 Mexican civilians and a US Border Patrol officer. The A.G. is the head of the "Justice Dept" and the FBI. Does anyone think that there is a serious investigation by the FBI into the conduct of a democrat politician?

Forum List

Back