FBI investigating Sen. Bob Menendez for sleeping with underage Dominican prostitutes

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Oh, gosh let's hope this investigation turns out to be nothing but more right-wing conspiracy stuff, huh? Like when Hillary told us they made up those lies about loving hubby Slick Willie getting his hose siphoned in the Oval Office by a portly young White House intern.

Just because the FBI is interested in finding out if Dem Sen. Robert Menendez enjoyed the company of hookers in the Dominican Republic, perhaps as young as 16, doesn't mean he's guilty of anything. It's just an investigation at this point, so tune back in again in 2-3 years and we'll see how things are progressing.

Oh, and then there's some reporting of financial issues they're poking around in too.

Emails show FBI investigating Sen. Bob Menendez for sleeping with underage Dominican prostitutes | The Daily Caller

Well good for him. He is a democrat. Least he won't be punished, if he did it..

They sat on the investigation during the election too

Also, with Democrats its not even a crime unless he murdered one or two of them

Does this mean you guys won't be voting for him? Or are you all jealous? Or just mad that a rethug didn't find out about 16yo hookers? You know, so he could share the wealth.
I say impeach. Go for it.

images

did you guys insist a guy of yours go to jail for preying on teenaged boys?

not my guy but even if he was someone I voted for, especially if I had voted for him, I would insist on a fair legal trial in a real court. Then if found guilty I would support the judge issue a sentence executing the full punitive extent of the law.

I will never support sending someone to jail for being convicted in the court of public opinion.

Forum List

Back