Dominican prostitute: Sen. Bob Menendez ‘likes the youngest and newest girls’

Who doesn't?

As long as they are legal, lol. I mean seriously, if I'm going to pay for a prostitute, I want a young one, legal but young. Why would I want to pay for a woman my own age. I can pick them up any time for free.

Here's the funny thing.

Republicans get caught in this sort of stuff? They confess..go to church..and bam..they are still on the job. And that's fine with Conservatives, who somehow find it in their black hearts to "forgive".

Democrats get caught in this sort of stuff? They want them drawn and quartered, their houses burned to the ground and that ground salted.

Really?

Did they kick out David Vitter yet?

But, but look at what somebody else did.

No, not really.

Someone made a claim that if a REPUBLICAN Senator had been implicated in a prostitution scandal, he'd have been driven out of the Senate.

Vitter was not only not driven out, he was easily re-elected.

That's not the case.

Frankly, I think prostitution laws are a little silly, and frankly, if a guy does his job, what he does in his private life is his own business, whether he's Newt or Clinton.

But your buddy made a blanket statement that there is a double standard.

Nope. Vitter got a pass. Menendez will probalby get a pass.

No he won't.

He's toast.

Bank on it.

Who doesn't?

As long as they are legal, lol. I mean seriously, if I'm going to pay for a prostitute, I want a young one, legal but young. Why would I want to pay for a woman my own age. I can pick them up any time for free.

Here's the funny thing.

Republicans get caught in this sort of stuff? They confess..go to church..and bam..they are still on the job. And that's fine with Conservatives, who somehow find it in their black hearts to "forgive".

Democrats get caught in this sort of stuff? They want them drawn and quartered, their houses burned to the ground and that ground salted.[/QUOTE

Here's the truth......Conservatives do not accept this behavior from Republicans. See Gov. Mark Sanford in South Carolina. He tried the Kennedy-Clinton style explanation for his affair and conservatives sent him packing. How about former Senator Larry Craig or Congressman Mark Foley? Conservatives don't put up with this behavior from anyone.

You guys didnt punish him as harshly as you wish to punish this guy.

why?????

You re elected Vitter

Vitter was re-elected by his district, not by the Republican Party...

Just as Ted Kennedy was continually re-elected after killing Mary Jo while drunk driving.

The difference being, most Republicans don't like Vitter being in office still while Kennedy was a hero to most Democrats.

In all honesty, I am not offended by what Senator Menendez did. The prostitute he had sex with is 16, she knows what she is doing so it is not like this is some innocent victim being taken advantage of. What I find offensive is the double standard of the Democrat Party's SuperPacs, aka the media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc.). Menendez will get a free pass for only one reason, a one letter reason, in that he has the letter "D" in front of his name. If Menendez was a Republican, the media would be going with this until he resigned from office. But no, Menendez is a Democrat, and being a Democrat automatically gives you the get out of jail free card with the media and fellow Democrats.

If Menendez was a Repubican, Republicans would want him to resign. But, as you can see, it is the medias job to defend Democrats, and promote their agenda and Menendez is a Democrat.

This is a perfect example of why when anyone in this forum posts a link to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other Democrat/Marxist/Collectivist propaganda machines, I will not even waste my time clicking the link, because I already know these forms of media are nothing more than stenographers for the Democrat party, and their circling the wagons around Menendez is just one more piece of evidence to prove that point. And if any of you think you are going to counter my points by bringing up Anthony Weiner, well...if it were not for Andrew Breitbart bringing the Weiner scandal to FOX News first, the Democrat Party's SuperPacs in the media would have never covered it. If Andrew Breitbart never was born, Anthony Weiner would still be in office.

Anyone who thinks a 16 year old knows what they are doing does not know 16 year olds. A 16 year old is a child and there are reasons we have laws against sex with children.

16 year olds are physiologically incapable of the judgment of an adult.

Last edited:
In a statement issued by his office Wednesday, Menendez described Melgen as a “friend and political supporter … for many years,” and said he had traveled on Melgen’s plane on three occasions, “all of which have been paid for and reported appropriately.”

The statement added, “Any allegations of engaging with prostitutes are manufactured by a politically motivated right-wing blog and are false.”

The allegations were first published last fall by the Daily Caller, a conservative website, and were based on emails from a Yahoo account.

A watchdog group, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, obtained the emails last April. Melanie Sloan, executive director of the group, said her staff could not verify the information, and the sender of the emails, who called himself Peter Williams, never agreed to meet or talk on the phone.

In July, Sloan forwarded the emails to the FBI and the Justice Department.

“I’m still withholding judgment on what really happened,” Sloan said Wednesday.

A Miami-based FBI agent corresponded with Williams, according to emails published on a separate website. Reached on his cellphone Wednesday, the FBI agent declined to comment.

Sen. Robert Menendez denies consorting with prostitutes - Los Angeles Times

Who doesn't?

Here's the funny thing.

Democrats get caught in this sort of stuff? They want them drawn and quartered, their houses burned to the ground and that ground salted.

Other way around.

Here's the funny thing.

Other way around.

Sen. Vitter vis a vis Rep. Weiner

Why do you always lie?

Just as Ted Kennedy was continually re-elected after killing Mary Jo while drunk driving.

The difference being, most Republicans don't like Vitter being in office still while Kennedy was a hero to most Democrats.

Ted Kennedy was a hero to Democrats and Liberals.

Just as Mitt Romney was a hero to Conservatives and Republicans. Even after he killed Leola Anderson while driving recklessly in France and almost killing a Catholic Priest.

Here's the funny thing.

Other way around.

Sen. Vitter vis a vis Rep. Weiner

Why do you always lie?

Craig was shoved out, Foley was shoved out....two cases and the media couldn't quit their frothing frenzy. Keep trying, WC.

Another elected criminal.

And the evidence is ... drum role ... ?

Katzen said.

Somebody else brought up Sandford, who is now running for office again as though nothing happened.

The Dem's got rid of Anthony Weiner for nothing more than photos sent to a consenting adult.

Santorum is still going strong even though he laundered hush money in the middle of a sex scandal. Vitter and Coburn are still in office and the rw's don't care.

The Rs are hypocrites and liars.

IF MENENDEZ IS GUILTY OF PEDOPHILIA HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL.

Just as Mitt Romney was a hero to Conservatives and Republicans. Even after he killed Leola Anderson while driving recklessly in France and almost killing a Catholic Priest.

LOL Romney was such a "Hero" that millions of Republicans and Conservatives stayed home rather than vote for him.

Like wow.. Another Internet rumor that I never heard of and has no basis in fact Did Mitt Romney Kill Leola Anderson in 1968 Car Crash? We Examine the Conspiracy Theories (PHOTOS) - Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach - News - The Daily Pulp

Sanford is my favorite.

Here's a guy who could not stop talking about his "soul mate" any time he got near a microphone. Completely unrepentant. And then he actually had the stones to use the Bible to justify why he was refusing to resign for adultery! Hey, adultery was good enough for King David, so its good enough for me.

Not kidding. That was his reasoning. You just gotta love bible-thumper logic.

Let's see...who else. Jon Ensign. Bribed his mistress and her parents to keep their mouths shut so he could hold onto power.

For those who are equivocating like the hypocrites you are, Vitter, Ensign, Craig, and Sanford all refused to leave office at this same point as Menendez in their scandals. And some of them denied, denied, and denied anything was amiss when the rumors first began breaking. Sandford was the only one who didn't deny his adultery. He was gushing over his mistress.

Last edited:

Completely wrong. They were hit by a drunk priest and one of the passengers was killed.

Romney Led Mormons From Car Crash Tragedy in France - Bloomberg

Well, if there is anything to it, I'm sure Fox will be shouting from the rooftops. It has been showing up in the media too. If you aren't hearing as much about it as you want, maybe it is because people are becoming inured to sex scandals. The Republicans have certainly had their share of them too, with Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Chris Myers, Phillip Hinkle, John Boehner, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Larry Craig, David Vitter, Mark Foley, James West, Jack Ryan, Rudy Giuliani, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and others.

Forum List

Back