Dominican prostitute: Sen. Bob Menendez ‘likes the youngest and newest girls’

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Senator Menendez is a prominent Democrat in the federal Senate, and is under investigation for hiring underage prostitutes by the FBI.

So why is the main stream press ignoring this story?
FBI Investigating Menendez Use of Underage Dominican Prostitutes

String of emails reveal FBI investigation into claims that New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez 'hired underage prostitutes' | Mail Online

The MSM ignores scandals by Democrats that are not conservative and they wont shut up when the scandal involves someone like Senator Craig.

Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this has been going on for quite some time. Anyone remember how the MSM ignored claims of rape against Senator Inoue and Senator Kennedy, but went apeshit over SEnator Packwood for kissing a female staffer under a mistletoe at Christmas making her feel uncomfortable?

Thank God we are finally getting around the Lame Stream Media blockade.

Ah, so the lamestreamers are giving Menedez the old John Edwards treatment, huh? They're so relentless, such credits to their many schools of journalism. The drizzling hacks...

because he a demon crap.. they get the same preferential treatment here. nothing to see here,, move along.

He's a Democrat.

Not sure why it matters to them enough to protect him. I mean it's not like they would lose the seat if they bring him down. This is New Jersey we are talking about. They could easily get another Democrat with less ethical problems. At least if they could find one.

In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.

“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2002, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker.

Read more: Dominican prostitute details sex parties with Sen. Menendez | The Daily Caller

Not surprising, since New Jersey and Illinois are the two most politically corrupt States in the Union.

FBI Raid Shines Light on Senator’s Hooker Scandal​

January 31, 2013

U.S. Senator Robert Menendez’s Dominican prostitute scandal has finally caught the attention of the mainstream media because the FBI raided the office of the shady doctor friend that reportedly furnished the hookers, but it’s hardly the first time the New Jersey Democrat is embroiled in illegal behavior. In fact, Judicial Watch has for years reported the newly reelected senator’s many transgressions. As far back as 2007 JW wrote about a federal grand jury investigation into Menendez, a former member of the U.S. House, illegally steering lobbying business to a girlfriend that also served as his chief of staff. The former...

[Excerpt]

Read more:
FBI Raid Shines Light on Senator?s Hooker Scandal | Judicial Watch

Don't forget the Kennedys. Sex parties with 16 year old girls in Latin American Countries? Sounds like sex trade and trafficking to me. What does the UN say about this? A US Senator going to organized sex parties with young girls. Sounds like that Senator Menendez is setting himself up to be owned and operated much like the girls he gets to climb on top of. Democrats have no problem with this since...

- "consensual"
- " a private matter"

In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.

“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2002, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker.

Read more: Dominican prostitute details sex parties with Sen. Menendez | The Daily Caller

In all honesty, I am not offended by what Senator Menendez did. The prostitute he had sex with is 16, she knows what she is doing so it is not like this is some innocent victim being taken advantage of. What I find offensive is the double standard of the Democrat Party's SuperPacs, aka the media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc.). Menendez will get a free pass for only one reason, a one letter reason, in that he has the letter "D" in front of his name. If Menendez was a Republican, the media would be going with this until he resigned from office. But no, Menendez is a Democrat, and being a Democrat automatically gives you the get out of jail free card with the media and fellow Democrats.

If Menendez was a Repubican, Republicans would want him to resign. But, as you can see, it is the medias job to defend Democrats, and promote their agenda and Menendez is a Democrat.

This is a perfect example of why when anyone in this forum posts a link to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other Democrat/Marxist/Collectivist propaganda machines, I will not even waste my time clicking the link, because I already know these forms of media are nothing more than stenographers for the Democrat party, and their circling the wagons around Menendez is just one more piece of evidence to prove that point. And if any of you think you are going to counter my points by bringing up Anthony Weiner, well...if it were not for Andrew Breitbart bringing the Weiner scandal to FOX News first, the Democrat Party's SuperPacs in the media would have never covered it. If Andrew Breitbart never was born, Anthony Weiner would still be in office.

Forum List

Back