FBI investigating NBPP threats

I take it you have some vague evidence to suggest that 'Americans' are 'cowering in their homes'... or are you just making shit up again?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ion-today-looks-more-hispanic-than-white.html

So, let me get this straight... a few dumbass remarks on a message board equates to 'Americans cowering in their homes'.... no wonder you and I can't get along.... you're a fucking idiot. I do find stupid very hard to tolerate.

that would explain the self loathing

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
At this point? That's an improvement... :lol::lol:

I'm aware that legal processes take place without media coverage... I've said as much several times before on this board.... so you're trying to teach me something I already know..... stupidity does not have to be for life, pussy.
If you knew this stuff, you'd never have made your fail posts in the other thread. You'd have bothered to research and post accurate information instead of enaging in yet another round of partisan hackery.

But then, if you'd done that, you wouldn't be you, mo chara, queen of the desert.

Would I? Oh, how useful. I'm so glad I have you to tell me all about me. :lol:

So, let me get this straight... a few dumbass remarks on a message board equates to 'Americans cowering in their homes'.... no wonder you and I can't get along.... you're a fucking idiot. I do find stupid very hard to tolerate.

Ahhhh, did the emu's dramatic exit not work out for him? :lol: You may need to change your avian choice to chicken.

The NBPP is NOT the issue. There are always stupid groups and people. The issue, and the reason the NBPP is a concern is because of Eric Holder, they appear to be above the law.

Sorry, I disagree.... when you have a group of people, no matter how few, no matter how ridiculous... actually offering a reward for the capture or death of any other American - regardless of that person's guilt or innocence, race, color or creed... that is a big fucking deal. So, yea, they are the 'issue'. Offering money to commit murder is illegal.

Pakistani-British MP offers reward for Obama's capture - Yahoo! News UK

Gee whiz..and from your neighborhood too.

At this point? That's an improvement... :lol::lol:

I'm aware that legal processes take place without media coverage... I've said as much several times before on this board.... so you're trying to teach me something I already know..... stupidity does not have to be for life, pussy.
If you knew this stuff, you'd never have made your fail posts in the other thread. You'd have bothered to research and post accurate information instead of enaging in yet another round of partisan hackery.

But then, if you'd done that, you wouldn't be you, mo chara, queen of the desert.

Would I? Oh, how useful. I'm so glad I have you to tell me all about me. :lol:

Logic fail. It's self-evident that you didn't know that an investigation was ongoing, and that the individual who made the threats was taken into custody on March 26 (about 3 weeks ago, right?). In fact, he's still in custody.

If you'd known this stuff, it's unlikely that you'd have posted what you did, since every post you've made on the subject makes you look like a pedantic idiot with delusions of adequacy. Unless, that is, you were just interested in continuing to promote an inaccurate partisan talking point in hopes that other posters were less informed than you.

Either way...you look like an idiot right now, and I'm enjoying that immensely. :)

Last edited:

Ahhhh, did the emu's dramatic exit not work out for him? :lol: You may need to change your avian choice to chicken.

Rofls.

CG.jpg

Glass houses, and all.

:D

all the drama is in your head, sandi, but thanks for sharing anyway. :thup:

the silica is very becoming, btw

Alot of peeps are glad Del is back, you not so much.

But catz...

I already thanked (and tried to rep) your OP.

And now you seem hell bent on convincing me I should be worried about the NBPP. :lol:

Should the NBPP be investigated and prosecuted? Absolutely, the leadership and most participants are thugs.

I don't know how this will be charged, but I suspect terroristic threats at the low end, and at the top end, RICO, depending on how far the conspiracy to actually commit a crime goes within the organization. As a result of making this threat, their status as an organization (administratively) will probably also be compromised.

Should Americans be cowering in their homes because of the terrifying NBPP? Absolutely not. As a whole, racist groups (of any hue) aren't very well organized, they're typically run by felons and/or criminals (who aren't very good at their criminal activities or they wouldn't have been arrested/convicted), they're typically more about soundbytes than they are direct action, and they don't have very much support from the communities that they claim to represent.

I know, nuanced positions like this are so hard to fit into a partisan soundbyte...:D

Excellent points. The NBPP are a bunch of guys that *mainly talk shit. Like I said before;all talk no walk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back