Trayvon's autopsy results

Ariux

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
Trayvon's autopsy has been completed for some time now, yet the results are not being released to the public. The Mayor ordered the 911 tapes to be released, stating "We're not here to hide anything." So, why not the autopsy results? The family has been informed of the results, and they're not asking for the results to be released.

The obvious answer is that something is being hidden. I bet it shows:

1) Trayvon was shot the chest at an angle consistent with being shot by someone he was sitting on top of.
2) Trayvon has abrasions on his knuckles.
3) Illegal drugs were detected in Trayvon's system.
4) Trayvon was wearing retarded gangsta gold teeth and has racist tattoos.

Well, if #3 is true, this case can be closed.

As with DUI auto accidents, it's always the fault of the intoxicated one, regardless. Sucks I know, but stay at home when stoned (or at some fixed safe location, nobodies TOTALLY rational while intoxicated and unexpected shit can happen you know).

Last edited:
Didn't they find traces of Skittles all over the place too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3VSePo-uIM]Skittles![/ame]

Last edited:
Trayvon's autopsy has been completed for some time now, yet the results are not being released to the public. The Mayor ordered the 911 tapes to be released, stating "We're not here to hide anything." So, why not the autopsy results? The family has been informed of the results, and they're not asking for the results to be released.

The obvious answer is that something is being hidden. I bet it shows:

1) Trayvon was shot the chest at an angle consistent with being shot by someone he was sitting on top of.
2) Trayvon has abrasions on his knuckles.
3) Illegal drugs were detected in Trayvon's system.
4) Trayvon was wearing retarded gangsta gold teeth and has racist tattoos.

The autopsy results are not being released because they are part of an ongoing investigation which has not been completed. They will be released to the defense attorney prior to trial so he/she can build a defense case for Zimmerman.

Your ignorance about the American system of law and justice is shameful. I'm surprised that you aren't embarrased to reveal that you are completely moronic on this subject.

Forum List

Back