FBI investigating NBPP threats

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Sanford Police And FBI ‘Investigating’ New Black Panther ‘Dead Or Alive’ Flyers | Mediaite

It would be irresponsible for either the Obama White House or the FBI itself to comment on an ongoing investigation until this investigation has developed some findings and made a determination if a warrant/warrants will be issued and arrest(s) made in the threats case.

That's how law enforcement works, both at the local and federal level. Commenting on an ongoing investigation can compromise sources and/or the investigation itself, and is an entirely fruitless activity.

Just because you aren't seeing coverage of the activities by Tampa and other local FBI offices doesn't mean that they aren't occurring, in tandem with the USAO for the Middle District of Florida. Any kind of high profile case like this, particularly involving threat and/or the conspiracy to commit a criminal act, is likely to be investigated and filed at the federal level. In this instance, it looks like a possible RICO case, which involves a lot of federal legwork and documentation/investigation at multiple levels. The suspects in this case also reside in multiple localities around the U.S., so it isn't a purely local investigation.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Banned
More articles on the same subject:

The New Black Panther Party Leader, Hashim Nzinga, who issued the $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman's capture last Saturday, was arrested on Monday, according to Reuters, at the office of his probation officer. Mr. Nzinga was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

PICKET: DOJ on New Black Panther Party Zimmerman bounty - No comment - Washington Times

Black Panther who posted bounty for Martin

The New Black Panther Party member behind the call for vigilante justice against Trayvon Martin's killer has been arrested.

*On Monday Hashim Nzinga was imprisoned for an unrelated weapons charge.

According to a Dekalb County Sheriff’s arrest warrant, Nzinga had a FN Herstal 5.7 x 28 handgun which was pawned.

Over the weekend Nzinga announced to the media that anyone who was able to capture Zimmerman, “dead or alive” would be handed a reward of $10,000.

The New Black Panther Party’s campaign to track and hunt down Martin’s killer was widely promoted with flyers and press conferences all across Sanford, Florida, the location of the black teen’s death.

The radical group's national chief of staff was arrested during a visit to a probation office by his probation officer.

Why would Nzinga be taken into custody, without conservative media outlets covering it?

I don't know...do you?

Nzinga is a convicted felon. Sometimes, it is easier to get a felon off the street via a probation violation so that you can pursue investigating other crimes that the individual is suspected of committing. That way you remove the threat to the community immediately, while still pursuing any leads that turn up.

What's happening behind the scenes? I suspect there is a lot of communication occurring between local, state and federal agencies in the communities where these individuals reside. These agencies include local law enforcement intelligence units (a unit inside a PD or Sheriff's Office that collects intelligence on an ongoing basis on individuals suspected of posing a threat to the community and/or criminal involvement), state investigations/corrections/adult probation & parole, and the feds (FBI for sure, and possibly ATF).

FWIW, Bobby O'Neill, the USAO in the middle district of Florida, is in no way a liberal...he's a hardline law & order prosecutor. I have a lot of respect for him as a human being and as a professional. He's a very competent guy, we're lucky to have him in Florida, and I have no doubt that he will handle this matter effectively. He's no Obama stoolie.

Last edited:
But catz...

I already thanked (and tried to rep) your OP.

And now you seem hell bent on convincing me I should be worried about the NBPP. :lol:

• Banned
But catz...

And now you seem hell bent on convincing me I should be worried about the NBPP. :lol:

Should the NBPP be investigated and prosecuted? Absolutely, the leadership and most participants are thugs.

I don't know how this will be charged, but I suspect terroristic threats at the low end, and at the top end, RICO, depending on how far the conspiracy to actually commit a crime goes within the organization. As a result of making this threat, their status as an organization (administratively) will probably also be compromised.

Should Americans be cowering in their homes because of the terrifying NBPP? Absolutely not. As a whole, racist groups (of any hue) aren't very well organized, they're typically run by felons and/or criminals (who aren't very good at their criminal activities or they wouldn't have been arrested/convicted), they're typically more about soundbytes than they are direct action, and they don't have very much support from the communities that they claim to represent.

I know, nuanced positions like this are so hard to fit into a partisan soundbyte...:D

Last edited:
But catz...

Should the NBPP be investigated and prosecuted? Absolutely, the leadership and most participants are thugs.

I don't know how this will be charged, but I suspect either terroristic threats and/or RICO, depending on how far the conspiracy to actually commit this crime goes in the organization.

Should Americans be cowering in their homes because of the terrifying NBPP? Absolutely not. As a whole, racist groups (of any hue) aren't very well organized, they're typically run by felons and/or criminals (who aren't very good at their criminal activities or they wouldn't have been arrested/convicted), they're typically more about soundbytes than they are direct action, and they don't have very much support from the communities that they claim to represent.

I know, nuanced positions like this are so hard to fit into a partisan soundbyte...:D

I take it you have some vague evidence to suggest that 'Americans' are 'cowering in their homes'... or are you just making shit up again?

The NBPP is NOT the issue. There are always stupid groups and people. The issue, and the reason the NBPP is a concern is because of Eric Holder, they appear to be above the law.

I take it you have some vague evidence to suggest that 'Americans' are 'cowering in their homes'... or are you just making shit up again?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ion-today-looks-more-hispanic-than-white.html

So, let me get this straight... a few dumbass remarks on a message board equates to 'Americans cowering in their homes'.... no wonder you and I can't get along.... you're a fucking idiot. I do find stupid very hard to tolerate.

• Banned
Yeah, I can see why you'd want to redirect away from this post. It shows exactly how much of a partisan hack you really are. Before commenting on the inaction of DOJ, it behooves an objective comenter to do a little homework outside of Hannity website.

You and your buddy Daveman look like imbeciles at this point.

Here's a tip, Cali-moron: Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't occurring.

Last edited:
The NBPP is NOT the issue. There are always stupid groups and people. The issue, and the reason the NBPP is a concern is because of Eric Holder, they appear to be above the law.

Sorry, I disagree.... when you have a group of people, no matter how few, no matter how ridiculous... actually offering a reward for the capture or death of any other American - regardless of that person's guilt or innocence, race, color or creed... that is a big fucking deal. So, yea, they are the 'issue'. Offering money to commit murder is illegal.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ion-today-looks-more-hispanic-than-white.html

So, let me get this straight... a few dumbass remarks on a message board equates to 'Americans cowering in their homes'.... no wonder you and I can't get along.... you're a fucking idiot. I do find stupid very hard to tolerate.

^ Ironic, especially considering the statement is being made in the context of an epic comprehension fail.

psst... catz never said Americans are cowering in their homes. She specifically said they shouldn't, even though many here seem to think they should. You'd know that if you were capable of critical thinking.

Sorry, I disagree.... when you have a group of people, no matter how few, no matter how ridiculous... actually offering a reward for the capture or death of any other American - regardless of that person's guilt or innocence, race, color or creed... that is a big fucking deal. So, yea, they are the 'issue'. Offering money to commit murder is illegal.

Which is exactly why they're being investigated at the local, state and federal level in the U.S. Of course, I guess we should forgive your ignorance on the subject, apparently you were in "France" over the weekend. ;)

You'd know that if you were capable of critical thinking.

It's kind of humorous when someone who is patently incapable of doing anything other than spewing partisan soundbytes accuses other people of not thinking critically. I always enjoy a little internet schadenfreude on a Monday morning.

Yeah, I can see why you'd want to redirect away from this post. It shows exactly how much of a partisan hack you really are. Before commenting on the inaction of DOJ, it behooves an objective comenter to do a little homework outside of Hannity website.

You and your buddy Daveman look like imbeciles at this point.

Here's a tip, Cali-moron: Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't occurring.

At this point? That's an improvement... :lol::lol:

I'm aware that legal processes take place without media coverage... I've said as much several times before on this board.... so you're trying to teach me something I already know..... stupidity does not have to be for life, pussy.

How do you tolerate yourself?

Which is exactly why they're being investigated at the local, state and federal level in the U.S. Of course, I guess we should forgive your ignorance on the subject, apparently you were in "France" over the weekend. ;)

Wow, they're being investigated. Well, hold the phone that's it then!

Hey, got a clue for you: They can be investigated all day long, but until someone PROSECUTES them, nothing will happen.

Wow, they're being investigated. Well, hold the phone that's it then!

Hey, got a clue for you: They can be investigated all day long, but until someone PROSECUTES them, nothing will happen.

An FBI investigation involving multiple partners in multiple localities is not "doing nothing." And, an investigation is a requirement prior to prosecution. You can't effectively prosecute a case without a thorough investigation and collection of evidence. Those things take time, twinkle toes. But, if there's a case, I have no doubt that Bobby O'Neill will prosecute it with the tenacity of a pitbull. He's that kind of guy.

Sorry for your logic fail. Hope your day gets better.

At this point? That's an improvement... :lol::lol:

I'm aware that legal processes take place without media coverage... I've said as much several times before on this board.... so you're trying to teach me something I already know..... stupidity does not have to be for life, pussy.
If you knew this stuff, you'd never have made your fail posts in the other thread. You'd have bothered to research and post accurate information instead of enaging in yet another round of partisan hackery.

But then, if you'd done that, you wouldn't be you, mo chara, queen of the desert.

Forum List

Back