FBI: Chelsea, NYC Bombing Suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami

He is from Afghanistan, last address in Elizabeth, NJ

Whole weekend full of violence. Friday night cops get attacked. Sat cops get attacked again and 2 different cities with bombs. Another place with bombs last night.
WTF

Sadly, not. Four attacks this weekend.
Including 3 pipe bombs, and 2 other devices were also found at a transit station in Elizabeth, NJ. One exploded.

The religion of peace. Can you feel the peace? I can.

Last edited:
Tom Winter

✔@Tom_Winter

NBC News: Law enforcement officials say that they are concerned that there MAY be an active terror cell in the NY/NJ area w/ @jonathan4ny

1:32 AM - 19 Sep 2016

Tom Winter

✔@Tom_Winter

NBC News: Law enforcement officials say that they are concerned that there MAY be an active terror cell in the NY/NJ area w/ @jonathan4ny

May? If there isn't, they're doing a fine impression of one.
Keep toes and fingers crossed they catch these guys before anyone else gets hurt.

Late on September 18, the New York Post reported that investigators had stopped a car near the Verrazano-Narrows bridge linking Staten Island to Brooklyn. Senator Marty Golden said on Instagram that the traffic stop was related to the bombing. The Post added that five people were taken into custody in the stop and were questioned in an FBI building in Manhattan.

The New York Times reports that the suspects were mostly from the same family and “may” have been headed to JFK Airport.

The New York Daily News reports that the SUV the five were traveling in contained a stash of weapons.

It is not clear if the five people in the car were connected to Rahami or if officials believe he is part of a a larger cell working in the area.
from heavy.com

Sadly, not. Three attacks this weekend.
And 5 pipe bombs were also found at a rail yardnear Elizabeth, NJ. One exploded.

I wonder if attacking at the same time across the country is going to be a daily thing now... It almost seems as if this was a planned thing to kill as many as possible at the same time..

Yep, leave it to NBC to highlight the word 'may'
Tom Winter

✔@Tom_Winter

May? If there isn't, they're doing a fine impression of one.
Keep toes and fingers crossed they catch these guys before anyone else gets hurt.

Personally, I agree. The same thing has happened in Europe.
Thank God, noone was killed this weekend, but not from a lack of trying.
Sadly, not. Three attacks this weekend.
And 5 pipe bombs were also found at a rail yardnear Elizabeth, NJ. One exploded.

I wonder if attacking at the same time across the country is going to be a daily thing now... It almost seems as if this was a planned thing to kill as many as possible at the same time..

Late on September 18, the New York Post reported that investigators had stopped a car near the Verrazano-Narrows bridge linking Staten Island to Brooklyn. Senator Marty Golden said on Instagram that the traffic stop was related to the bombing. The Post added that five people were taken into custody in the stop and were questioned in an FBI building in Manhattan.

The New York Times reports that the suspects were mostly from the same family and “may” have been headed to JFK Airport.

The New York Daily News reports that the SUV the five were traveling in contained a stash of weapons.

It is not clear if the five people in the car were connected to Rahami or if officials believe he is part of a a larger cell working in the area.
from heavy.com
GO TEAM! They are mopping this up fast!

Remember Cuomo stating no international connection? He is now stating there probably is.

In two separate press conferences, officials ruled out “international terrorism” as a motivation for the bombing. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said, “A bomb exploding in New York is obviously an act of terrorism.”

But on Monday, Cuomo told CNN there may in fact be a “possible foreign connection” to the bombings. He said the bombs found in New York and New Jersey have similarities.

Cuomo told CNN he, “wouldn’t be surprised if we found a foreign connection to the act.”

Democrats heartbroken it was yet another Muslim.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back