FBI, Big Tech, Big Media: Partners in collusion

What's your idea of "holding dictators to account"? Let me guess, it involves bombs and/or troops.
Not necessarily but them invading countries isn’t on the list. Neither is them ramping up their missile tests. I guess I’m weird that way.

The FBIs job is to react/respond to FOREIGN meddling.

NOT curtail the speech of American citizens.

Is this difficult? I don't think it is
The FBI and homeland security and two other intel agencies were involved with informing social media when they saw Russian or any foreign interference and propaganda that could be going their way, as the Russians did in the 2016 election cycle.

The NY POST is a tabloid and not known for their journalistic standards, but quite the opposite.

This is why Trump n team, gave the October surprise hunter Biden lap top and story to the Wall Street Journal, because they were legitimate, the NY POST was NOT.

ONLY when Trump team feared their October surprise was still being verified by the Wall Street Journal, did they back stab the Journal and give it to the NYPost.....CUZ they knew the NYPost would not be as meticulous in verification.

All of social media, made their own choice to ban the post article....and yes, they may have done so based on the govt team's comments on possibly being Russian propaganda....or partly Russian propaganda.

What amazes me about y'all, is you don't see the scuzzy, dirty, tricks of your own side by Giuliani and Bannon's involvement in working with the press, to get THEIR DIRT ON BIDEN, in the newspaper before the election, and all that took place by them to work in their political favor with this stolen personal information on Hunter.... You're hypocrites to the nth degree.

Inform yourselves.

The FBI and homeland security and two other intel agencies were involved with informing social media when they saw Russian or any foreign interference and propaganda that could be going their way, as the Russians did in the 2016 election cycle.

The NY POST is a tabloid and not known for their journalistic standards, but quite the opposite.

This is why Trump n team, gave the October surprise hunter Biden lap top and story to the Wall Street Journal, because they were legitimate, the NY POST was NOT.

ONLY when Trump team feared their October surprise was still being verified by the Wall Street Journal, did they back stab the Journal and give it to the NYPost.....CUZ they knew the NYPost would not be as meticulous in verification.

All of social media, made their own choice to ban the post article....and yes, they may have done so based on the govt team's comments on possibly being Russian propaganda....or partly Russian propaganda.

What amazes me about y'all, is you don't see the scuzzy, dirty, tricks of your own side by Giuliani and Bannon's involvement in working with the press, to get THEIR DIRT ON BIDEN, in the newspaper before the election, and all that took place by them to work in their political favor with this stolen personal information on Hunter.... You're hypocrites to the nth degree.

Inform yourselves.

Who’s vote did Russia change?

So Hunter was running a private e-mail server on his laptop? Your emails dont reside on your computer they are on the server of whichever email provider you are using.
If you use an email client like Apple Mail, your emails will be downloaded and synced with your server.

The Hunter Biden laptop cadre never accessed his email server (which would be illegal). They just saw the emails that were downloaded onto his laptop.

If you use an email client like Apple Mail, your emails will be downloaded and synced with your server.

The Hunter Biden laptop cadre never accessed his email server (which would be illegal). They just saw the emails that were downloaded onto his laptop.
And?

So it should super easy to verify that it was a bullshit email since there would be no record of it on the server

So it should super easy to verify that it was a bullshit email since there would be no record of it on the server
Not everything stays on the server for all time.

Moreover, how do you prove there’s “no record” of it in the first place?

Not everything stays on the server for all time.

Moreover, how do you prove there’s “no record” of it in the first place?
I’ve never had an email I didn’t delete not be in my mailbox. I dont know what email service Hunter was using but most give you more than enough space to accommodate most people’s requirements. Google gives you 15GB free. The average email is about 75KB. That’s a lot of emails.

There is always a transactional record. Even if they couldn’t reproduce the actual email you would be able to take the meta data from the email on the laptop and find the record of it being deleted. Of lack of that record in which case it would still be in the inbox. There should also be a record of the receipt of the email. Then there is all the transactional records from the sender.

I’ve never had an email I didn’t delete not be in my mailbox. I dont know what email service Hunter was using but most give you more than enough space to accommodate most people’s requirements. Google gives you 15GB free. The average email is about 75KB. That’s a lot of emails.

There is always a transactional record. Even if they couldn’t reproduce the actual email you would be able to take the meta data from the email on the laptop and find the record of it being deleted. Of lack of that record in which case it would still be in the inbox. There should also be a record of the receipt of the email. Then there is all the transactional records from the sender.
if you delete an email, it’s gone. How do you prove you never received an email?

If it's a normal delete, it doesn't disappear forever. Go educate yourself, I'm not here to do it for you. :dunno:
If it’s a normal delete, where does it go?

Don’t pretend to know things you don’t know. This is obviously you talking out your ass. Hence, your reply will contain no relevant information.

My daddy worked two jobs a day that allowed me to prosper. It seems you hate hard work. Hmm welfare loser are you? You know, that turns out to be passed down. I bet you’re proud
Lazy Freeloaders Resorting to Strawman Replies

Your Unkotare-like childish nastiness indicates that you are in denial about the fact, that you, not your Daddy, should have been the one working two jobs to buy yourself an education. Have you no shame?

Twitter — and Democrats — lied, lied and lied again about censorship

9 Dec 2022 ~~ By Johnatan Turley

“1984” author George Orwell warned that “if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.” That line has never been more relevant than in the aftermath of the second release of Twitter documents this week.
Many liberals had denied the social media giant was engaging in censorship by using the more pleasant term “content modification.” Now documents show Twitter executives burying “disfavored” views as “visibility filtering” and “amplification” limits.

Finally, living in their cozy elite world, they purport to have a deeper understanding of life than we do, making every effort to ensure that views contrary to their own are suppressed.
These are the hallmarks of a political class that does not govern, but exploits. If we want this to change, we have to be the change. If not by the ballot then by the bullet.
Loyal Servants of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords

I dare Netrixters to quit using "they" with a singular antecedent. As Orwell pointed out, this creates a collectivist mindset, yet the fake individualists on the Right use no other grammar than logical contradictions like this, just because their On-Air AirHead gurus also slavishly copy whatever grammatical monstrosity their own ILLL classmates come up with.

if you delete an email, it’s gone. How do you prove you never received an email?
Quickly. There is information in the email header which would allow you to identify when an email was sent, received who sent it, there's a message id, along with a whole bunch of other information. Using that information which should be able to be retrieved from the email in question on the laptop, you would be able to use that information to determine if that email ever resided on their email provider's server. If it didnt then you know it's a bullshit email. If it did you would be able to see when it was received, read, deleted etc.

If you're interested this link has some basic information about it.

Lazy Freeloaders Resorting to Strawman Replies

Your Unkotare-like childish nastiness indicates that you are in denial about the fact, that you, not your Daddy, should have been the one working two jobs to buy yourself an education. Have you no shame?
why would I do that? parents put children through school. You're confused as usual.

Forum List

Back