• Football

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Nascar (hey, some consider it a sport *haha*)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other, please specify wtf it is!

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Allsvenskan, S1, EPL, Serie A, World Cup and Euro are six greatest soccer champions.

You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
Sport to watch or even participate in!
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)
Lounge chair racing!

Ancient text proves wrestling is oldest sport on record

"What makes wrestling more honorable than other sports? The pride one takes in wrestling is unlike any other sport"

"Wrestlers have NO ONE to blame if they lose, unlike team sports wrestlers are out there alone and have no one that can stop them from doing a stupid move."

Wrestling: Man's Toughest and Oldest Sport

"Recently i heard about a fight that got started when some drunk frat guys picked on a 165lb wrestler and 174lb wrestler when campus police arrived the found 5 guys unconscious another 11 with injuries, when they found the two wrestlers one of them had a scratch on their arm."

Athletics in 10 camp is training 5 to 8 hour every day for maximum form prestation.

Old Trafford:

Old-Trafford-1-900x500.jpg

i would say to PLAY,baseball but to watch football but the NFL has gotten so corrupt in recent years that unless it is my LOS ANGELES Rams,i wont watch football.i stick mostly to old NFL games when it wasnt corrupt like it is now.

Soccer: The Final Super Frontier

Growing up in America, I've developed a deep appreciation of sports and I relish sports on television (i.e., Notre Dame TV, Super Bowl, NBA All-Star Game, US Open Tennis, World Series, Kentucky Derby).

As a youngster, I played soccer, tennis, and cross-country. My favourite American tennis player was Jim Courier. I also followed the career of US national soccer team star Landon Donovan. Donovan has a profile page on Facebook now (surprise).

While I love many sports, even lesser appreciated ones like badminton, and I'm a huge Duke Blue Devils college basketball fan, I have to lean towards soccer.

More Americans need to get behind soccer, so the successes of the US national women's team (multiple World Cup victories) will be better praised in the arena of gender-sports dialogue.

I've followed the UEFA Champions League soccer tournament since the days of Pablo Aimar (Argentina) and Luis Figo (Portugal).

My old school fave soccer star was the magical Roberto Baggio (Italy), but now it's the energetic Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal).

This year, Ronaldo sits atop high in the tourney goals stats board, and I like the chances of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Juventus, and Atletico Madrid is my alternate favourite (since they boast the unusual Fernando Torres [Spain] on their roster).

Kun Aguero (Argentina) and Neymar (Brazil) are the new hotshots out there, and they remind me of the talent of the American soccer phenom Freddy Adu.

If we hype soccer in the USA, we'll fare better in perhaps the only sport Americans have not conquered (on the male side!).

So join me in toasting this year's exciting Champions League tourney, and it will help you get over another NBA All-Star loss by the East.

UEFA Champions League

ronaldo.jpg

Soccer fans need to accept that it is not an American sport and will never vie with the other major sports for attention.

Favorite sports:

Football: Oakland Raiders are my favorite. College football: Alabama, Indiana & Oregon St.

Basketball: Portland Trailblazers College basketball: Oregon State, Gonzaga and Indiana

Baseball: Cubs, Mariners

Soccer: Timbers

NASCAR: Johnson

Hockey: don't currently have a favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody has mentioned my favorite sport to both watch and participate in.

Bicycling.

Started riding back in the mid 80's, and got to where I was really good at it by the mid 90's (meaning that I was able to comfortably cruise at 20 to 25 mph, with bursts up to 50). Was ranked number 20 in the city of Memphis TN back in 88. Still ride even though I'm 51, and my current bike is a Lemond Zurich steel bike, with Mavic Cosmic aero rims, Campagnolo Chorus ergo power drive train with Campagnolo brakes, Speedplay pedals, and a Selle Italia titanium seat with Modolo ergo bars. Weighs only 21 pounds, and still goes like a bat out of hell, even though I bought it back in 97.

July is one of my favorite months because I get to watch the Tour De France all month.

During the fall and winter, I like to watch football.

Forum List

Back