Statement Opener: Bulls Beat the Heat By 21!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am not going to get too excited, since LBJ and Wade and still 2 of the top 5 players in league and both have Kobeesqe talent to take over a game.

However, the win by 21 points is a great start to the series. That make sth Bulls 4-0 against the LBJ/Wade/Bosh Heat this season.

Rose is getting most of the credit, but Deng is starting to become that Scottie Pippen player we needed!

I am not going to get too excited, since LBJ and Wade and still 2 of the top 5 players in league and both have Kobeesqe talent to take over a game.

However, the win by 21 points is a great start to the series. That make sth Bulls 4-0 against the LBJ/Wade/Bosh Heat this season.

Rose is getting most of the credit, but Deng is starting to become that Scottie Pippen player we needed!

It is going to be so funny to see LeBron not win again. He's not getting any younger. Maybe 7 good years? How many championships can he possibly win in that time. I use to root for him to win but now its more interesting to see him fail. And he's arrogant.

No chance to catch Kobe or MJ. And you know that was something he wanted. Now he will never achieve it. Now he'll have to settle for 5-zero championships barring a miracle.

I don't know why but after he left Cleveland, I stopped rooting for him. Maybe one day it will be Durant v James like Magic & Byrd. Hell, maybe this year. But Durant wins before James.

What can I say, go Mavs!

I still am a fan of Wade and don't thing Bosh is that bad, but I hate LBJ. Arrogant prick!

What the hell happened to Lamar? Have the Kardashians made him crazy? To be lucky enough to be traded to a championship team that's trying to repeat??? Every NBA player on every non competitor would kill for that. He loved LA that bad? If I were LA I'd pay him league minimum. You know he'll take it.

NBA regular season means nothing. Knicks all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum List

Back