• Football

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Nascar (hey, some consider it a sport *haha*)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other, please specify wtf it is!

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
For baseball, years ago when they had Ryne Sandburg and Mark Grace and Andre Dawson, the Chicago Cubs were my favorite team, I took my sons to see them twice!
My youngest son has Ryne Sandburg's autographed baseball...not an easy task.
Basketball is also a favorite and our fave team was Chicago Bulls, because we were huge fans of Michael Jordan :)
I loved watching him fly!
Back to baseball tho, I took my children to see the Chicago Cubs, the Atlanta Braves, the St. Louis Cardinals, and we saw the Padres when they came to St. Louis.
The fields are all new ones now, except for Wrigley Field in Chicago, it's a classic~

I've been a hockey nut for 25 years. So hockey is easily my number one sport.

I'm huge Blackhawks fan...

I like American football as well. I used to be into baseball but not so much anymore, I occasionally watch golf tho.

For baseball, years ago when they had Ryne Sandburg and Mark Grace and Andre Dawson, the Chicago Cubs were my favorite team, I took my sons to see them twice!
My youngest son has Ryne Sandburg's autographed baseball...not an easy task.
Basketball is also a favorite and our fave team was Chicago Bulls, because we were huge fans of Michael Jordan :)
I loved watching him fly!
Back to baseball tho, I took my children to see the Chicago Cubs, the Atlanta Braves, the St. Louis Cardinals, and we saw the Padres when they came to St. Louis.
The fields are all new ones now, except for Wrigley Field in Chicago, it's a classic~

Yeah, about 10 years ago I was a "bleacher bum."

Good times, and Wrigley is great - a real classic.

I even caught a few balls which was pretty cool. I caught a few during BP but I did catch a Sammy Sosa home run so that was fun.

You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
Sport to watch or even participate in!
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY!!! One of the oldest and greatest franchises in all of pro sports. :poop:

Last edited:
You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
Sport to watch or even participate in!
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

Is sex a sport? Just wondering.

It's especially good as a water sport!:)

Clearly you've never done it. the amount of friction is almost unbearable...at least if you have an adult sized penis. :poop:

For me:

1.Ice Hockey
2.Tennis
3.Ski Jump
4.Soccer
5.Handball
6.Athletics

All time greatest sport.

For me:

1.Ice Hockey
2.Tennis
3.Ski Jump
4.Soccer
5.Handball
6.Athletics

All time greatest sport.

Isn't ski jump just falling down?

Yes, dangerous. But I like very much before with five all time champions in World Cup.

Five best Ski Jumps between 1995-2010 are following:

Harada(Jpn), Schmidt(Ger), Ahonen(Fin), Malysz(Pol) and Peterka(Slo).

Forum List

Back