• Football

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Nascar (hey, some consider it a sport *haha*)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other, please specify wtf it is!

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
Sport to watch or even participate in!
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

Boston Bruins

11 more hours and I'll be at the Garden! :)

Lightning leave the Garden tonight with a series lead of two games to none. I hope!

Immie

:eek: Bite your tongue!

Well My favorite Sports is Cricket and Hockey in the Summer Season and Football and Basketball in Winter season .

You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

Is sex a sport? Just wondering.

It's especially good as a water sport!:)

My favourite is auto racing. F1 when the FIA isn't screwingthings up and World Rally Championship.

Here is a good comparison of the various types of cars and just how fast they are compared to a road car.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YZn5z61oD0]YouTube - ‪couger vs ford rally car vs sterward ford f1 car‬‏[/ame]

Winter and summer olympics.

Y'all have some great sports you do for hobbies, some I hadn't heard of and some I neglected to add to the poll....thus the reason for "other".
Thanks, very interesting *smiles*

13199d1218686534-obligatory-olympic-womens-beach-volleyball-thread-brazil_vollyball2.jpg

I like doing stuff like climbing, kayaking and backpacking. .

yea, thats the good stuff, snorkling, scuba, surfing, pretty much anything outdoors gets me going.

as for sports
Football - "the autumn wind is a raider"
baseball - go braves.

Professional Basketball blows, but college is allright. Go SDSU, had a nice little run this year.

There are many sports in the world like cricket, Football, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Basketball and many more. But in that I like Cricket most. I see the cricket from my childhood.Cricket is my favourite game.

Forum List

Back