Favorite shows growing up

Here is Smilin' Ed McConnell
ed3.jpg

Gilligan's island Munsters Green Acres Adams Family Taxi Happy Days Cheers...all of the sudden I'm drawing a blank. All in the family good times the jeffersons. What's happening.
I loved Rin tin tin as a kid, and still love German Shepherds, the only dogs I have ever owned, or would ever own.

Johnny Quest, Sky King, My Friend Flicka, Fury, Any Griffith, Bonanza, Carol Burnett Show, Ed Sullivan, American Bandstand, Ozzie and Harriet, Leave it to Beaver, Marcus Welby MD, Thriller, Twilight Zone, Ben Casey, Make Room For Daddy, My Three Sons, Bewitched, I Love Lucy.
Some of those are good choices. I forgot mash.

The Honeymooners, Amos 'n Andy,Jack Benny, George Burns and Gracie Allen,Red Skelton, Fibber McGee and Molly, Our Miss Brooks, The Great Gildersleeve,The Lone Ranger, The Roaring Twenties,The FBI - In Peace and War. Too many to list. Lot of early TV and radio from the Forties.Radio shows were so good people said TV would never survive.
The Lone Ranger too, but the ones with Clayton Moore are the best ones.

I hope Johnny Depp gets AIDS for his version.

Tonto in a cage, I almost puked, and had tears of rage watching that POS movie.

Gilligan's island Munsters Green Acres Adams Family Taxi Happy Days Cheers...all of the sudden I'm drawing a blank. All in the family good times the jeffersons. What's happening.
I loved Rin tin tin as a kid, and still love German Shepherds, the only dogs I have ever owned, or would ever own.
I had a really cool beagle. I live in a condo so had to get a small dog and beagles arent fru fru lap dogs. She was my baby.

The Honeymooners, Amos 'n Andy,Jack Benny, George Burns and Gracie Allen,Red Skelton, Fibber McGee and Molly, Our Miss Brooks, The Great Gildersleeve,The Lone Ranger, The Roaring Twenties,The FBI - In Peace and War. Too many to list. Lot of early TV and radio from the Forties.Radio shows were so good people said TV would never survive.
The Lone Ranger too, but the ones with Clayton Moore are the best ones.

I hope Johnny Depp gets AIDS for his version.

Tonto in a cage, I almost puked, and had tears of rage watching that POS movie.
What do you think about the new odd couple? Sucks.

I had a really cool beagle. I live in a condo so had to get a small dog and beagles arent fru fru lap dogs. She was my baby.
My son rescued a dachshund, and I love him.

He is fearless; attacks wild hogs.

I think he thinks he is a German Shepherd.

Forum List

Back