Favorite shows growing up

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Gilligan's island Munsters Green Acres Adams Family Taxi Happy Days Cheers...all of the sudden I'm drawing a blank. All in the family good times the jeffersons. What's happening.

Mickey Mouse Club, American Bandstand from Philly, St. Louis Hop, Texas Bruce, Ozzie & Harriet, Get Smart, Andy Griffith, Carol Burnette, Cheyenne, Maverick, Gunsmoke, Tales of Wells Fargo, Tombstone Territory, Wagon Train, Have Gun-Will Travel, Rawhide, Wyatt Earp, Dragnet, M Squad, Checkmate, Combat, just to name a few.

Johnny Quest, Sky King, My Friend Flicka, Fury, Any Griffith, Bonanza, Carol Burnett Show, Ed Sullivan, American Bandstand, Ozzie and Harriet, Leave it to Beaver, Marcus Welby MD, Thriller, Twilight Zone, Ben Casey, Make Room For Daddy, My Three Sons, Bewitched, I Love Lucy.

The Honeymooners, Amos 'n Andy,Jack Benny, George Burns and Gracie Allen,Red Skelton, Fibber McGee and Molly, Our Miss Brooks, The Great Gildersleeve,The Lone Ranger, The Roaring Twenties,The FBI - In Peace and War. Too many to list. Lot of early TV and radio from the Forties.Radio shows were so good people said TV would never survive.

Dad loved Red Skelton. He would just crack up every time it was on. And The Three Stooges! Forgot that one too. He got a kick out of the pie in the face stunts. Always busted him up, which made me bust up watching him bust up. He's been gone 45 years but every time I see something about The Three Stooges or Red Skelton..I think DAD.

The following were and still are my most favorite. :) :) :)

Full House
Family Matters
Step By Step
Home Improvement
Saved By The Bell
Reba's show
Perfect Strangers
The Dinosaurs
7th Heaven
Walker, Texas Ranger

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly