Zone1 Favorite Bible Verse

My third grade Sunday School teacher, Mrs. White, had our class memorize Psalm 100. I just loved that Psalm ever since.

Psalms 100
1. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves.;
we are his people and the sheep of his pasture.
4.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful
unto him, and bless his name.
5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting: and his truth endureth to all generations.

I loved being in Mrs. White's Sunday School Class at Bethany Presbyterian Church in Jacinto City, Texas,
where both of my grandparents sang in the choir. Back then, ladies wore white fitted gloves to church.
Those were the days! ✝️📖🕎

I don't remember where this verse was from, but the words Christ said were: "Be ye kind one to another."
And lately, I have been fascinated with living within the precepts of "The Kingdom of God."
of brotherly love, and the gospel songs and hymns of the church. I love the quilt guild near that
meets in the local fabric shop, once a month to work on baby quilts for single moms and anyone who needs a quilt for their
new baby. Unfortunately, I've been sick a lot lately and have missed several sew-ins. I make tops at home and deliver them
to the quilt shop which passes them onto younger women who are strong enough to do the actual machine quilting. Quilts
have 3 layers of cotton cloth and cotton batting and they can be pretty heavy to work with.
It's alot of fun making colorful quilts that keep little children warm.

1 Timothy Ch 6 verse 5 ( i made a mistake in above post)
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Forum List

Back