Zone1 a great and fierce men

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
If I may it's like this

a story of a young man
This man was strong and fierce no one was able to convince him that he had a problem, As he got older there was no one to challenge him, Years went by, and the man was losing his vitality, the same people saw his infirmities on his body, as a young man all he did curse every word, as he became a senior, he isolated everyone even family, his strength and fearless was no more, all he did was curse god continuous just drink alcohol, he curses god because he knew that he can never hurt anyone anymore, as you age your life will be with you forevermore

The mighty and fierce
King Nebuchadnezzar fall
R (50).jpg

men infirmities are your weakness, and your life is your reproaches

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Cor 12:9-10 (NKJV)

greetings
According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,2000 religious churches, religious, bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, and more, atheism began in the West during the Enlightenment 18th atheism cannot understand the concepts of anything other than self-service
atheism has the mind you can say the mind of Stephen King, and people like him. People who use profanity non-stop in Medical terms are called Coprolalia mental state of anything only in self-denial unbelief.
If you believe there is nothing else you can ask many questions about Heaven and Earth, Your answer will always in the constant state mentality; irrational behavior

Forum List

Back