Favorate Words Or Terms.

Inconceivable.

Irregardless.

Irregardless. Is. Not. A. Word. :evil:

Actually that is debatable. Even my spell check accepts it. :eusa_angel:

Irregardless: (My Personal Definition) Without regard for your regardlessness. ( I Love It!!!):lol:

See how nice it fits here! :lol::razz:

:smoke:

There are a few things that seriously get under my skin - use of the word "irregardless", and "despite of the fact". AhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and "should of" rather than "should have" (MODBERT!), and "could care less" instead of "couldn't care less" (Damn near everyone!).

Inconceivable.

Irregardless.

Incontrovertibly, irregardless is a word, irrespective of your irrational and irate irreceptiveness and insistence of its irreal status. It has gained widespread irradicable usage and at this point is irrebuttable despite it's ability to irritate you.

Plus, it's in the dictionary :tongue:

Last edited:
Inconceivable.

Irregardless.

Incontrovertibly, irregardless is a word, irrespective of your irrational and irate irreceptiveness and insistence of it's irreal status. It has gained widespread irradicable usage and at this point is irrebuttable despite it's ability to irritate you.

If it's in the dictionary, it's because Liberals demanded it be so, in order to spare the feelings of the fucking illiterate.

(And you ought to be negged).

Incontrovertibly, irregardless is a word, irrespective of your irrational and irate irreceptiveness and insistence of it's irreal status. It has gained widespread irradicable usage and at this point is irrebuttable despite it's ability to irritate you.

If it's in the dictionary, it's because Liberals demanded it be so, in order to spare the feelings of the fucking illiterate.

Actually, it's earliest usage seems to be non-partisan:

irregardless
an erroneous word that, etymologically, means the exact opposite of what it is used to express, attested in non-standard writing from at least 1870s (e.g. "Portsmouth Times," Portsmouth, Ohio, U.S.A., April 11, 1874: "We supported the six successful candidates for Council in the face of a strong opposition. We were led to do so because we believed every man of them would do his whole duty, irregardless of party, and the columns of this paper for one year has [sic] told what is needed.")
Irregardless | Define Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Neg me. Neg me NOW! Do it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/ame]

:eek:

I need Coffee, Now! I can't wait any longer! :lol:

Back in college we practiced typing business letters and the phrase I remember best:

"Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours..."

Other favorites:

Be that as it may...

Happier than a gopher in soft dirt...

Shasn't

And when folks ask me "how you doing" I reply "I'm comfortable and healthy". (learned that one from my 2 year old LOL)

Before leaving a restaurant I make sure to tell the waitress "That was a rewarding dining experience".
I said that one to a cashier at a Mexican restaurant and you should have seen the look on his face- he thought I was insulting him.

Actually, it's earliest usage seems to be non-partisan:

irregardless
an erroneous word that, etymologically, means the exact opposite of what it is used to express, attested in non-standard writing from at least 1870s (e.g. "Portsmouth Times," Portsmouth, Ohio, U.S.A., April 11, 1874: "We supported the six successful candidates for Council in the face of a strong opposition. We were led to do so because we believed every man of them would do his whole duty, irregardless of party, and the columns of this paper for one year has [sic] told what is needed.")
Irregardless | Define Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Neg me. Neg me NOW! Do it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/ame]

[youtube]JoqDYcCDOTg[/youtube]

Forum List

Back