Fauci says a redefinition of fully vaccinated is ‘on the table’

They won't tell us what's in it and we can't sue them if we get injured by it.

And the morons are knocking one another down to get in line to get it!

We, the purebloods, are the only humans left on the planet and we will soon be the majority.
It boggles the mind how so many Americans are easily controlled by a corrupt elite. The numerous red flags swirling around the vaccines should tip off everyone, but they don’t.

Eventually you will not be allowed to leave your house if you are not jabbed.
It's recalcitrant fools who are still spreading it and it must be stopped. Bring in the military or whatever is needed.

They are un American and not patriotic. No different to any wandering tribe of Africans.
I suspected you are a Nazi. Now I know you are. Get your brown shirt on.

Heil Hitler!

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.
You fear a virus that has a less than 1% chance of causing death. You must watch corporate news a lot. You’re a pussy too.

Eventually you will not be allowed to leave your house if you are not jabbed.
It's recalcitrant fools who are still spreading it and it must be stopped. Bring in the military or whatever is needed.

They are un American and not patriotic. No different to any wandering tribe of Africans.
chucklestalin.jpg

As long as we're talking about libs and redefining things, here is a beauty -

"Let’s make it plain: student debt is policy violence.". Plain as day, right?

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.
Until the vaccine gives you heart troubles and you will be on your own.

You'll walk right into the boxcar without a peep.

Aren't you the little conformist. You're such a good boy.

Forum List

Back