Fauci says a redefinition of fully vaccinated is ‘on the table’

Have you noticed that EVERY OTHER MEDICINE EVER MADE has noted SIDE EFFECTS?

We see it in EVERY DRUG AD:

"Side effects include nausea, dry mouth, vomiting, shitting blood..."

The COVID vax? NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL!!!

:hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::eusa_clap::icon_rolleyes:

Fucking retards believe that shit.
It's called 'making shit up' & Democrats do it all the time whenever their policies fail.

Why do leftists so often redefine words to fit their purposes?

They are going to change the DEFINITION of VACCINATED?

WHy not call the TRUMP VACCINE what it is....EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY?

THe left ALREADY changed the defintion of VACCINE...now they are changing the definition of VACCINATED.

Just amazing.

Of course it is. Two years from now the definition of fully vaccinated is those who have received at least 8 shots.

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.
Synth, Hun...they are now saying the boosters only last 10 weeks.

I've had Covid---and I have since been exposed to covid heavy viral loads without getting sick-----

I need no booster, and I live in no fear of the virus other than what the government costs me on it with their bullshit lies. You want these stupid shots, that is your right, but we taxpayers shouldn't be paying for your insecurities.

Big pharma will be feeding Fauci the new definition of fully vaccinated as soon as they figure out what they want that to be.
All the piggies squeal about how President Trump advised his "cultists" to take the kill shot, but nobody knows which definition of "vaccine" he's talking about. They keep changing definitions. Things have meaning.

Because I don't know more about viruses than virologists. So I trust their expertise. You hate expertise because it means that you have to defer to another person's opinion, and in MAGA-land that's an offense.

You defer to the virologists your allowed to listen to.

Because I don't know more about viruses than virologists. So I trust their expertise. You hate expertise because it means that you have to defer to another person's opinion, and in MAGA-land that's an offense.
1640441235230.jpeg

You all are free to die from a preventable disease. You can even whine like little bitches the entire time. It will only raise the collective IQ of the surviving population.

I got my booster shot at Costco. And in 4 or 6 or 9 months from now they tell me I need another booster shot to stay safe, I'll get that one too. Because FREEDOM. To stay alive. To live my life with minimal hassles.
Yes, that is your right but you do know getting the vaccine will not prevent you from contracting the virus, spreading the virus or even dying from the virus, you do know this?

If not then you should study about the vaccine and it is only to lessen the symptoms and keep you out of the hospital, well hopefully but it does not stop mutations of the virus nor does it stop the contraction and spread of the virus…

Forum List

Back