Fauci says a redefinition of fully vaccinated is ‘on the table’

Yeah, it does. Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
You just go right on believing that. We'll see you in the hospital when your lungs are turning to pus and clot-colored jelly from the spike proteins and your heart is three times its normal size.

OOPS! I just believed what my TV told me, honest. They wouldn't lie to me, would they? Not ME!

After Fauci's cruelty to puppies was revealed and after Fauci was exposed using orphans for deadly research it has been revealed that he has been conducting painful and disfiguring on rhesus monkeys for no reason whatsoever.

People are following the dictates of a sadist with the qualifying soul of Dr. Mengele.

Stop it. This man means you no good.

After Fauci's cruelty to puppies was revealed and after Fauci was exposed using orphans for deadly research it has been revealed that he has been conducting painful and disfiguring on rhesus monkeys for no reason whatsoever.

People are following the dictates of a sadist with the qualifying soul of Dr. Mengele.

Stop it. This man means you no good.
Nuremberg 2

Why do leftists so often redefine words to fit their purposes?

They are going to change the DEFINITION of VACCINATED?

WHy not call the TRUMP VACCINE what it is....EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY?

THe left ALREADY changed the defintion of VACCINE...now they are changing the definition of VACCINATED.

Just amazing.

The ONLY aspect of the left that's LIBERAL today are their loose definitions of everything.

The other day Xiden said the right doesn't stand for anything. Always projecting. When your definitions swing on a dime that's a fucking clue it's you who stands for nothing.

I, and a lot of people I know have lost a lot of faith in pharma drugs in general as a result of this farce. There will undoubtedly be more awareness of the dark side of medicine here, but I'm not sure anything will come of it.

The ONLY aspect of the left that's LIBERAL today are their loose definitions of everything.

The other day Xiden said the right doesn't stand for anything. Always projecting. When your definitions swing on a dime that's a fucking clue it's you who stands for nothing.
Best explanation I've every heard of why there just is no possibility of reasoning with them. They are children and going to stay puerile until they die unless something happens to wise them up. This is why I want them to live in a country that is not my country.

Let's do it! Meme wars.
MemeVet.png

I, and a lot of people I know have lost a lot of faith in pharma drugs in general as a result of this farce. There will undoubtedly be more awareness of the dark side of medicine here, but I'm not sure anything will come of it.
You should cease taking any prescribed medications.

Forum List

Back