Fauci just said on Radio....It's important to stay up with your boosters because immunity wanes

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
like within months. So..what's the reason for taking the vaxx?? It doesn't protect you. you can still go in hospital. You can still die. Now they want you to have it every 3 to 5 months because that's how fast the vaxx immunity wanes. ANybody starting to think this wasn't a good idea? Or is it still......'the vaxxed patient is dead but it could have been so much worse'.

You Covid Walkers terrified of the virus...you're going to be getting your fresh vaxx every 3 to 5 months for the rest of your life. Think what that is going to do to your immunity. Your health.

djdjjdkdkfkfkkfkfkf.jpg

zkkzkzmzmzmmzx.jpeg

Dude, we're more than 2 years into the Pandemic. I'm not going to explain to you what a Vaccine is. You're not 4.

Google it or something. Dumbfuck. Stop making these topics asking dumbass questions.

EDIT: Stupid bitch.

Dude, we're more than 2 years into the Pandemic. I'm not going to explain to you what a Vaccine is. You're not 4.

Google it or something. Dumbfuck. Stop making these topics asking dumbass questions.

Calm down Pink. It's not a vaccine, because if it was a real vaccine you wouldn't need to take one every 6 months.

like within months. So..what's the reason for taking the vaxx?? It doesn't protect you. you can still go in hospital. You can still die. Now they want you to have it every 3 to 5 months because that's how fast the vaxx immunity wanes. ANybody starting to think this wasn't a good idea? Or is it still......'the vaxxed patient is dead but it could have been so much worse'.

You Covid Walkers terrified of the virus...you're going to be getting your fresh vaxx every 3 to 5 months for the rest of your life. Think what that is going to do to your immunity. Your health.
CDC guidance on getting the second booster is to wait, if you think it will make you less likely to get one in the Fall. I like to get my flue shots and booster after the colds and flue season start. I stay pretty healthy in the summer months. I got the notification, I am eligible, but will put it off for a few months, unless people my age start dropping like flies in my area, this summer.

Last edited:

Vaccines work. They’re not cures.

We warned ya over a year ago that it was gonna be a subscription service

Get your safe and effective booster every six months

No I won't calm down. We're 24 months into a Pandemic and this dumbfuck is literally asking "WHATS THE POINT OF A VACCINE" as if this is 1st grade

You're not retarded. Or maybe you are. Either way - google.com - type in "vaccine" and it will pop up a definition for you.

You ask the question and then you give a link to it. Aren't you the bright one.

okfine said:
You ask the question and then you give a link to it. Aren't you the bright one.

uh huh. You can't give a link to the radio remark, guy...so i had to put something close in there or you'd be saying...WHERE DA LINK. you can't be pleased. And you really don't want to address the issue so you avoid it by attacking my post. It's okay. you screwed the pooch when you submitted to that worthless vaxx...now you gotta save face. I get it.

A vaccine PROTECTS you from the DISEASE. The Covid Vaxx does not protect you from one or two or three infections AFTER you're had your 1 or 2 or 2 or 3 and a booster or 2. Think about that. YOU are NOT protected. Now you will have to take this according to Fauci for the rest of your life. Look at the athletes who have died of heart problems, clots and the number of athletes and regular folk who are being treated now for heart problems. I know a woman who has left over symptoms...a hacking, dry cough and her doctor told her it is an after effect and will last for nine years. This information is all over the place. You don't want to see it. I understand that. You made a mistake and now you must deal with it. A vaccine used to PROTECT you from a particular disease and since the definition has been changed...maybe that will make you feel better.

A vaccine PROTECTS you from the DISEASE. The Covid Vaxx does not protect you from one or two or three infections AFTER you're had your 1 or 2 or 2 or 3 and a booster or 2. Think about that. YOU are NOT protected. Now you will have to take this according to Fauci for the rest of your life. Look at the athletes who have died of heart problems, clots and the number of athletes and regular folk who are being treated now for heart problems. I know a woman who has left over symptoms...a hacking, dry cough and her doctor told her it is an after effect and will last for nine years. This information is all over the place. You don't want to see it. I understand that. You made a mistake and now you must deal with it. A vaccine used to PROTECT you from a particular disease and since the definition has been changed...maybe that will make you feel better.
No o e said for the rest of our lives

Stop making shit up

Forum List

Back