FAU Student Claims He Was Suspended For Refusing To Step On Jesus

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
BOCA RATON (CBS4) – A student at Florida Atlantic
University said he was unfairly suspended from his
Intercultural Communications class because he refused to
step on Jesus. Ryan Rotella, a junior from Coral Springs, said the incident began when his professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, asked students in the class to write the word “Jesus” on a piece of paper, fold it up, and step on it.

FAU moves to punish ?Stomp Jesus? student for speaking out - BizPac Review

BOCA RATON (CBS4) – A student at Florida Atlantic
University said he was unfairly suspended from his
Intercultural Communications class because he refused to
step on Jesus. Ryan Rotella, a junior from Coral Springs, said the incident began when his professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, asked students in the class to write the word “Jesus” on a piece of paper, fold it up, and step on it.

FAU moves to punish ?Stomp Jesus? student for speaking out - BizPac Review

Brilliant, when I got suspended I wish I was this creative

How would this have played out if the word was "Obama" instead of "Jesus"? That's right... The teacher would be looking for another job.

How would this have played out if the word was "Obama" instead of "Jesus"? That's right... The teacher would be looking for another job.

I was just thinking what if it was the word Alakazaam instead of Jesus? The kid woulda disappeared

Imagine if it were any other leader, symbol, or icon of any other faith tradition than Christianity.

Something to think about.

I don't know what the idiot teacher was trying to teach, but it certainly isn't necessary to disrespect one's own religion in order to respect others. The teacher should have been suspended.

If Allah had been on the paper that people were asked to stomp on, all hell would have broke loose and people would have died. I'm not picking on Muslims here, just noting that this happens every fucking time they feel insulted. There are too many radicals among them that are ready to strike out at the slightest indication they've been disrespected. It would have been all the teacher's fault for offending them and the killers would be forgiven because they were reacting appropriately to the insult.

Why is it so acceptable with liberals to pick on Christians, southern people and now fat people? Seems they can say the most hateful things about those groups and roll their eyes when people come to their defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back